Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  NSFW? Hey, How Can Pennocks Advertisers Just Assume I Like Them Thick & Worried?! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NSFW? Hey, How Can Pennocks Advertisers Just Assume I Like Them Thick & Worried?! by Boondawg
Started on: 10-22-2019 12:14 PM
Replies: 44 (803 views)
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 11-06-2019 12:43 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2019 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They ain't that good. I been searching for free beer, cheap hookers and winning horse picks all day and haven't seen one single ad !
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2019 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

They ain't that good. I been searching for free beer, cheap hookers and winning horse picks all day and haven't seen one single ad !

I know, right?
I have yet to see an add for Mensa or how to repair destroyed va-jj's! :metal:

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Remember that other apps on your phone (including the phone carrier) pay attention to what you put into other apps, and will hit you with ads based on that.

I still suspect that they listen, though it's been denied multiple times. I can talk about things with someone, and it shows up on my feed. And no, I'm not searching for these things.

It is funny you mentioned this. Yesterday I was watching a youtube video on how to set up my occulus at home on my tv and not signed into my account. 2 coworkers who are in my phone contacts received notifications for rift videos.

dan

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2019 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just reading this article over lunch on my phone https://www.cbc.ca/news/pol...government-1.5348659 and WHILE reading it I get one of the scam calls it is talking about.

Kinda makes ya wonder how deep everything goes.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I was just reading this article over lunch on my phone https://www.cbc.ca/news/pol...government-1.5348659 and WHILE reading it I get one of the scam calls it is talking about.

Kinda makes ya wonder how deep everything goes.

Correlation is not causation
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock