Garage Gun Plinking - Umarex XBG ! by DimeMachine
Started on: 10-18-2019 06:24 PM
Replies: 10 (217 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 10-22-2019 01:58 PM
DimeMachine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You bust a knuckle and need to blow off a little steam or you just need a garage plinking fix -the XGB is a load of fun! At less than $40, it should be in your garage too, right next to the tool box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNQbrCf1hs0

------------------
84/87 NB, 3800SC, E-85, VS Cam, 2.8 Pulley, 4T65E-HD, HP Tuners, AEM Wideband, Regal GS Gauges, S-10 Brake Booster. 1/4 mile -11.85 at 114mph

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do a search for the Umarex Steel Storm....now THAT plinking 😀
DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Do a search for the Umarex Steel Storm....now THAT plinking 😀

I am aware of it - not inside garage friendly....but cool.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will only shoot plastic airsoft guns in the garage. Also use them to shoot the spiders and wasps.

I do have an Umarex co2 pellet Colt 1911. Shoots nice, just with it had a little more power.
DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I will only shoot plastic airsoft guns in the garage. Also use them to shoot the spiders and wasps.

I do have an Umarex co2 pellet Colt 1911. Shoots nice, just with it had a little more power.

I had a couple of airsoft guns but did not like how in-accurate they can be. I could see the BB's go winging like a heck-of-a curve ball. Short distance basement shooting maybe (:-)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2019 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you do a search for Replica Airguns (the company name) he turned a shipping container into a range. Really cool project. There is a bunch of videos online.

Agreed on the airsoft, I can't see much use for them. Not good for plinking and paintball is more enjoyable...no arguments about hit or miss...they may be ok for kids, or wall decor for the realistic ones but that's about it.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-19-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They let you have BB guns in your northern utopia?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

They let you have BB guns in your northern utopia?

500 fps or less is a free-for-all, over that it's considered a firearm and you need a licence. Bows, slingbows and crossbows are free-for-all

At least until Monday. If the left get reelected even water guns will probably be outlawed.... meaning I'll be having a tipped canoe accident on lake Erie on Tuesday. I hate when that happens.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2019 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMN that lake was cold today !
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeze, you must not of voted hard enough
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought 9 of them would be enough.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock