Started on: 10-17-2019 06:11 AM
Replies: 60 (1144 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-02-2019 08:49 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not see this one coming.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didnt realize he had health problems.

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I did not see this one coming.

That's what she said...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2019 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for America!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's hope we get someone other than another AOC to replace him.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Let's hope we get someone other than another AOC to replace him.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Rams

Aww, c'mon....you guys put on such an entertaining show ! Loads better than what we get here.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2019 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Good for America!

Real nice.
The same thing could be said of you, if we could ever find someone scuzzy enough to repeat that chickensh!t remark.

He was a fellow American, a family man, and someone who worked to serve his country.
And you?

You really are just a pathetic little worm, aren’t you?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-17-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No great loss to the nation.

He was completely ineffectual for his constituents and was a clown and a criminal.

His district in Baltimore REMAINS horribly rat and crime infested.

Even Comrade Bernie Sanders said in 2016: "Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea.”

He was a documented conspirator along with IRS / Lois Lerner in the political tax targeting scandal.

He helped lead the childish "sit in" stunt on the U.S. House of Representatives floor.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-17-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Real nice.
The same thing could be said of you, if we could ever find someone scuzzy enough to repeat that chickensh!t remark.

You fit the bill.
He was a fellow American, so what ? So was Charles Manson.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Good for America!

Tony, I saw this news at about 2:30 AM CST. I thought about posting and was thinking as you do, but I wasn't sure. Yes, he was a bludgeon for the Dumb cause. I only can wish I could be for the conservatives. I hope you can be also.
I didn't like him, but thinking about him, I have a lot of respect. I think he marched with Martin Luther King. He ain't no Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. A year back, two(?), I saw live one of the many hearings he chaired. One of the dumber Dumbs played the race card on a republican white member of the opposite party. Elijah Cummings, with his usual firebrand character, chastised that Dumb all around the floor. He let him have it. Getting the comments stricken from the record.
Turns out, the two are great friends off duty, with the republican having constant and emotional bonds with his children.

When I heard this today, thinking as you do, I saw a Fox News reporter 'report' that he cornered Mr Cummings and let him know he could not get there in time to get a statement. Mr Cummings gave him one. Then, realizing that 'tape' was not rolling, had to go back and ask for another comment. He said that Mr Cummings rolled his eyes, then gave him another one. The reporter described it as "more powerful".

No, I didn't like him but that was only his ideology. We, you, I, everybody, well, most people, ... can't like or respect people who think different than us. That just ain't right.

Originally posted by randye:
He was completely ineffectual for his constituents and was a clown and a criminal.

His district in Baltimore REMAINS horribly rat and crime infested.
He was a documented conspirator along with IRS / Lois Lerner in the political tax targeting scandal.

He helped lead the childish "sit in" stunt on the U.S. House of Representatives floor.

Hmm.
I am not sure why local Representatives feel as if they have to represent the nation. I suppose it is their duty. I ask when they represent the nation, do their constituents feel that way. Nine times out of ten, on both sides of the isle, I think do not.

I also think that rat infested Baltimore is a city problem. Sure, Mr Cimming should have pressured city politicians more. He could have publicly shamed them.

His sit in. What was that about ? He did not incite violence. He was making a statement and I have disagreed with many of them.

Elijah Cummings, Rest In Peace. Prayers of comfort for you family and friends.

Either of the senior Clintons, Rot In Pieces.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Real nice.

He was a fellow American, a family man, and someone who worked to serve his country.
And you?

Is there something you need me for? If not, I am going to go back to work?
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of the very few things he was ever right about.....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-19-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read today that his wife is going to seek his seat.

Rams
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Real nice.

And you?

Rats. There are no rats on my property.

"Clean up on lane 4. We need a janitor on lane four immediately."

Do they call you Boondawg at work?

Remember that time you became successful in life?

Driving within four hours of consuming marijuana is illegal in the state of Washington.

Donald Keech circa 2019 ~ "... two flags on my property..."

Tony Kania now ~ "Bulllllllll Sheitttttttt".

Donald, you are a factually uneducated individual that should be placed on a lower status in society for your severe lack of formal education. Of course that is just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-20-2019).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The people talking poorly about this man here are the same ones that talked poorly about McCain after his passing.

It doesn’t matter about the individuals politics, how they served the country, or what kind of person they are. The only thing that matters is that dear leader and far right media didn’t like the guy/girl, so these people must also not like them.

It’s a cult of personality, that’s all.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never spoke highly of either men when they were alive. Why change tone?

I hope the best for their respective families. Them personally... 😒
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Hmm.
I am not sure why local Representatives feel as if they have to represent the nation. I suppose it is their duty. I ask when they represent the nation, do their constituents feel that way. Nine times out of ten, on both sides of the isle, I think do not.

Well, tho it is true to some extent that all politics are local, when you get up into congress, the legislation each member votes on or brings to the floor affects the entire nation, usually directly but certainly indirectly in some way. The same is true in State legislatures. A partisan member of the Texas legislature from a precinct in Austin may bring a new piece of legislation to the floor, but it almost always, if voted on and signed into law, will affect the whole state. That's simply the way our form of govt works.

May the former representative from Baltimore rest in peace.
I strongly disagreed with much of his ideals and ideas, but evidently his constituents did, enough to elect and then re-elect him 11 times. I have no doubt, that there are plenty of people that disagree with any number of politicians I have voted for in my lifetime, but I do hope none disagree so strongly to seriously wish any of them dead.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

May the former representative from Baltimore rest in peace.

I strongly disagreed with much of his ideals and ideas, but evidently his constituents did, enough to elect and then re-elect him 11 times. I have no doubt, that there are plenty of people that disagree with any number of politicians I have voted for in my lifetime, but I do hope none disagree so strongly to seriously wish any of them dead.

For those few here that always seem to conveniently miss the point, the above is an example of character.
Thanks Don.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News today says that he managed to sign subpoenas just before his death.. You know, while he was in a coma.

Democrats gonna democrat.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

News today says that he managed to sign subpoenas just before his death.. You know, while he was in a coma.

Democrats gonna democrat.

“News”

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

It’s a cult of personality, that’s all.

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Real nice.

And you?

Some have no respect for the dead,
You have to have morals.
No matter if you agreed with his political leanings, he was someone that was out doing, not just sitting on the sidelines complaining .

Some have no class.
They show their true colours every time they get a chance.

Sad really, when they have never met the person,
Some are to stupid to understand the personality on the national stage is ACTING for their pep's.
What you see most times isn't what that persons personality really is.
Now I never met the guy, he could be a p.o.s. or a nice guy. but is don't matter, you respect the dead. period ,

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 10-20-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

You have to have morals.
No matter if you agreed with his political leanings, he was someone that was out doing, not just sitting on the sidelines complaining .

Some have no class.
They show their true colours every time they get a chance.

Some are to stupid to understand the personality on the national stage is ACTING for their pep's.
Now I never met the guy, he could be a p.o.s. or a nice guy. but is don't matter, you respect the dead. period ,

First, I was never a McCain fan while he was alive and what I don't respect is what he did while he was alive. He crossed the aisle way too many times and with his vote, guaranteed Obama Care. For that, I have a very deep dislike of him. I don't believe I have spoken badly of him since his demise but, I still don't like most of what he did while representing AZ. The same can be said of Rep. Cummings. I have not spoken badly of him since his demise but, that doesn't mean I have any respect for him. I will be glad when Speaker Pelosi is no longer in a leadership position and, I will not miss Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, regardless of how they leave their positions. I do sympathize with Rep. Cummings' family loss though. Been there before. It sucks.

Does that make me a bad guy or (as you say) stupid. There's a lot of anger and division in this country.

Rams
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First, I was never a McCain fan while he was alive and what I don't respect is what he did while he was alive. He crossed the aisle way too many times and with his vote, guaranteed Obama Care. For that, I have a very deep dislike of him. I don't believe I have spoken badly of him since his demise but, I still don't like most of what he did while representing AZ. The same can be said of Rep. Cummings. I have not spoken badly of him since his demise but, that doesn't mean I have any respect for him. I will be glad when Speaker Pelosi is no longer in a leadership position and, I will not miss Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, regardless of how they leave their positions. I do sympathize with Rep. Cummings' family loss though. Been there before. It sucks.

Does that make me a bad guy or (as you say) stupid. There's a lot of anger and division in this country.

Rams

Amen.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

You have to have morals.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-21-2019).]

GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"picture"

Like him or not, that man changed the world.
I think an argument could be made that one must respect their enemies, or stand a far greater chance of being defeated by them.

But what do I know, I'm just a young naive pup on this forum of wizened old men.

Regards,
Tyler

[This message has been edited by GT-X (edited 10-21-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT-X:

But what do I know, I'm just a young naive pup on this forum of wizened old men.

Regards,
Tyler

Hey Bud,
Who you call'n OLD?

Rams

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I read today that his wife is going to seek his seat.

Rams

This is what all socialst dictators do.

Juan Perone --> Eva Perone
Nestor Kirchner --> Kristina Kirchner

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like him or not, that man changed the world.
I think an argument could be made that one must respect their enemies, or stand a far greater chance of being defeated by them.

Regards,
Tyler

The point is that making moronic blanket statements about "respecting the dead no matter what" is.... moronic.

Death does not magically make bad people honorable or change the ruinous, criminal acts they did while alive.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the old "one two"...

Leaving aside the particulars of the late Congressman, and just looking at this one message from the perspectives of Rhetoric and Ratiocination , it strikes me as Underwhelming.

I would guess that there could be one or more candidates for Number Three on that list, but it's not coming immediately to (my) mind.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-21-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kim Il-sung ----> Kim Jong-il -----> Kim Jong-un

Fidel Castro ----> Raúl Castro

François Duvalier ----> Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier

Enver Hoxha ----> Nexhmije Hoxha

Many more.....

OVERWHELMING despite mentally ill Ronald's usual incoherent drivel.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

.....but it's not coming immediately to (my) mind.

Having an intact, disease free, clear mind is a prerequisite.

Ronald doesn't meet that requirement.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-21-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I see in the shortest of all possible lists (just two lines) from "82-T/A" is a pattern of Man, succeeded in office by Wife, Mistress or Significant Other. What came into this conversation was the report about the late congressman's Wife and her idea or intention of succeeding him as the representative for that district.

Only one of the four specific historical references that were just introduced into this conversation are of that same pattern of Wife, Mistress or Significant Other. "Enver Hoxha ----> Nexhmije Hoxha." Whoopty Doo! A name that should be [sarcasm] in the forefront of almost everyone's mind. And so... [let's pause for a breath]

And so, in the message that immediately precedes this message, Wheelchair Butt, in one fell swoop, displays his own undiluted stupidity, and simultaneously underscores the circumstantial stupidity of a Pennock's user account for someone who not only disrespects what other forum members have to say about the Topics that arise here, but even disrespects the idea that other forum members are privileged to express themselves about the Topics that arise here. He disrespects the forum in all possible ways.

The sorry spectacle of his public forum messages or "posts" can be condensed to the metaphorical image of an angry gorilla, confined within a zoo enclosure, and winding up its arm like a baseball pitcher, intent upon hurling a specimen of its own droppings, but clumsily losing its grip and smearing the feces all over its own face, instead of cutting loose with a 60 Miles Per Hour "four-seamer." (60 Miles Per Hour: That would be slow indeed, for a "four seamer" from a practiced or professional baseball player, but I estimate that a gorilla's inexpert "mechanics" would undercut its more than human strength.)

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

It's a (virtual) GIF. A GIF, of that very common endless loop variety of GIFs. A GIF that keeps on GIF'ing.

But going back to that message from "82-T/A", if anyone wants to equate the late congressman (Elijah Cummings) with a "socialist dictator" [fill out the rest of this sentence however "you" like.]

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-26-2019).]

GT-X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The point is that making moronic blanket statements about "respecting the dead no matter what" is.... moronic.

Death does not magically make bad people honorable or change the ruinous, criminal acts they did while alive.

And I think you missed the point.
Engaging in discourse with people like you is about as fulfilling as playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you get put in check you just strut around the board like you won, knocking the pieces over and shitting all over everything.
And I say this even though on most subjects that come up here, I agree with you.
You suffer from the common ailment that afflicts most "wizened old men". "You're right, they're wrong and if you yell louder than them, you win."
God help us we really do regress to infants as we age.

Count your blessings. Breathe the fresh air. Relax, enjoy life while it's still around. And please, for us and more importantly, everyone else in your life, try not to be so angry.
Differing opinions can be shared without anger and aggression.

Now if you'll excuse me, this is more than I've typed on this forum in years, so I have to go back to contributing to society and lurking.
~Tyler
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I think you missed the point.
Engaging in discourse with people like you is about as fulfilling as playing chess with a pigeon. ~Tyler

Yeah.
I gave up.

He's a yapping dog in a yard he'll never leave.
Judging the whole World through the slats of his broken-down fence.
Pretending it's a barrier, when in fact it's his blanket.

I don't think that makes him irredeemable.
I just think it makes him an azzhole.
Which is not a crime.

Probably millions more walking around like that every day.
It's a big World to be angry all the time.
It's literally........a waste of time.

"It is true that we are weak and sick and ugly and quarrelsome but if that is all we ever were, we would millenniums ago have disappeared from the face of the earth." ~ John Steinbeck

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-22-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah.
I gave up.

You gave up on the 8th grade.

You gave up on sobriety.

You gave up on life.

That is why your world is now one sad, endless, slog of smelly old rental bowling shoes and your drug & alcohol abuse.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-22-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Count your blessings. Breathe the fresh air. Relax, enjoy life while it's still around. And please, for us and more importantly, everyone else in your life, try not to be so angry.
Differing opinions can be shared without anger and aggression.

~Tyler

Perhaps when you are older, and possibly wiser, you will come to realize that rhetoric and criticism can be as dispassionate as mine is......or maybe you won't.

Meanwhile you might try to begin learning that not everything in life is accompanied by the emotion of your youth.

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With regard to the sit-in picture above, that IS NOT Rep. Elijah Cummings, that is Rep. John Lewis, who has his own admirable resume. The sit-in was to protest inaction on gun safety legislation following the PULSE nightclub mass shooting in Orlando, Florida. I know it's hard to keep up.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

With regard to the sit-in picture above, that IS NOT Rep. Elijah Cummings, that is Rep. John Lewis, who has his own admirable resume. The sit-in was to protest inaction on gun safety legislation following the PULSE nightclub mass shooting in Orlando, Florida. I know it's hard to keep up.

Mea Culpa on the photo error, however Cummings was indeed an organizer and a participant.

https://cummings.house.gov/...ssional-inaction-gun

As for John Lewis' "admirable resume", it's an abysmal litany of graft, corruption and no less than 45 criminal arrests.

GT-X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps when you are older, and possibly wiser, you will come to realize that rhetoric and criticism can be as dispassionate as mine is......or maybe you won't.

Meanwhile you might try to begin learning that not everything in life is accompanied by the emotion of your youth.

Keep knocking the pieces over, I won't try to stop you, don't want **** on my hands.
In the meantime I'll rest well knowing that at least if I'm never "wiser" than you, I'll always be smarter.

~Tyler

[This message has been edited by GT-X (edited 10-22-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2019 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep knocking the pieces over, I won't try to stop you, don't want **** on my hands.
In the meantime I'll rest well knowing that at least if I'm never "wiser" than you, I'll always be smarter.

~Tyler

Oh yeah, you're a regular solo brain trust.......and so emotional.

Seriously, do you always get so butthurt when someone simply tells you that you missed the point? WOW!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock