Started on: 10-16-2019 08:23 AM
Replies: 14 (356 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 10-23-2019 04:08 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched the Dumb debates last night. Put on by rinselberg's most trusted news site. Counterfeit News Network.

Jeeze, first the rules. 75 seconds to answer a question and a 30 second rebuttal if needed. What kind of debate is that ? Ehh, times differ but every debate limits responses, . No one else in the debate can weigh in ?

Of course, as expected, the first round of questions gave everyone a chance to talk impeachment, .

Of course, as expected, many questions went unanswered with spin. Pocahontas refused to answer if taxes would go up for the middle class. Biden dodged questions about his son Hunter. (What a name, Hunter. I would bet he, nor Joe, hunt.)

Gay Buttigieg looked good. Wait, that don't sound good, . He carried his own and made points attacking the front runners and others. It's possible that I might go for him (wait, that don't sound right) except I think he claims too much valor for having served and the fact that he preaches religion to conservative when he is openly gay. When are we going to see his spouse campaign with him ?

I should have been playing the The Official Democratic Debate Drinking Game Rules, Vol. 4 .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2019 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You lasted longer than me.

When lefties start talking I usually get a blank look and drool within 90 seconds. My brain just can't process the level of stupid.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this point, you don't have a minute left to spare.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched the first couple of Dem (dimwit) debates a few months ago. I heard everything I needed to know about those clowns.
They have nothing new to say.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I watched the Dumb debates last night. Put on by rinselberg's most trusted news site. Counterfeit News Network.

. . .

When the TV here is broadcasting any of the cable television News And Opinion programs--and I would put the Democratic Party debates in that category--it's NOT often that it's CNN.

So [imagine some nondescript character from Central Casting being asked this question by Alex Trebek] what cable television channel is that TV most likely tuned into?

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-16-2019).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw: Biden dodged questions about his son Hunter. (What a name, Hunter. I would bet he, nor Joe, hunt.)

I think it's safe to say them dogs don't hunt.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to go back and reclaim some intelligence.

Again, no sign of the American flag. Only Biden had a small American flag lapel pin.

Originally posted by rinselberg:
... it's NOT often that it's CNN.

Que the footage rinselberg. It was not only CNN that had their name featured prominitely on the back drop. Your other news intelligence buddy, the New York Times, was also taking major credit. You need to go on a better news source diet.

You do need help. If I knew where you lived, I would alert you to your local Fox affiliate to help you with your nutrition.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not watch the Democratic candidates debate on CNN, and have paid not much attention to any of the post-debate commentaries about the debate.

There's only so much that I am able (or willing) to contemplate, at any given moment.

I could select the Fox News or Fox Business cable TV channel or the regional Fox network-affiliated TV programming just as easily as CNN or MSNBC.

The forum may or may not have noticed, but I have been kind of "mute" about almost any of the "hot button" news and media topics. Mute--or at least appreciably muted--for the last several months, if memory serves me. That's partly because a family-related matter had me in St Louis for the preponderance of time that elapsed during that interval. I called it "Operation Town And Country", but that's just a sidebar. The mission tempo during that period was brisk, and it kept me from thinking of ways to entertain myself using this forum. But not entirely because...

I thought that the Mueller investigation was an underserved (not undeserved) entity on this forum, that was not receiving the consistent focus and attention that it deserved, and so, by the "light" that was given me, I tried to do right, by the country, and by the forum.

In other words, I found it most entertaining--and intriguing.

More recent and current news and media topics... not so much. I've had enough of that kind of fun for the present, and at least the immediately foreseeable future.

Nowadays, I am more about the forum itself, than the world that contains it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-18-2019).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, no sign of the American flag. Only Biden had a small American flag lapel pin.

Maybe that means he's not getting antifa's votes.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could select the Fox News or Fox Business cable TV channel or the regional Fox network-affiliated TV programming just as easily as CNN or MSNBC.

I knew you could yet you always cite CNN / MSNBC / NBC / NY Times when discussing politics. I also can just as easily select the above as FOX News, and I do as well as others. To borrow Fox's phrase, I try to stay fair and balanced in my news diet.
You seem to come off as dripping wet spong of Trump Derangement Syndrome that your news diet feeds you. I have to wonder if your news trusted sources drive the Dumbs, or if it is the other way around.

I thought that the Mueller investigation was an under served (not undeserved) entity on this forum, that was not receiving the consistent focus and attention that it deserved, and so, by the "light" that was given me, I tried to do right, by the country, and by the forum.

cliffw, shaking his head in amazement ...
I think we gave the attempted deep state coup ample attention for what it was. I thank you for your perceived insight. The premise of the attempted coup, Russian Interference in American Elections, seemed noble enough, even though Nobama said there was no evidence Russia affected the elections. Yet no mention of the foreign propaganda which flooded the social media, which influenced the dumb masses who believe everything their limited information diet feeds them. No mention of Hillary and her foreign fake dossier, which claimed collusion, . No advice to the dumb sheeple who want to believe everything they hear about their opposition party, especially from sources like FaceSpace which depend on like lack minded individuals.

In other words, I found it most entertaining--and intriguing.

As do I. Also informative and useful to affect the future of the country.

More recent and current news and media topics... not so much. I've had enough of that kind of fun for the present, and at least the immediately foreseeable future.

Best wishes to you. Perhaps I spend too much time staying informed. I find it much more beneficial than searching the web fir the next shiny object.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35766 posts
Member since Jun 2003
One of the dew commercials during the debate. First the commercial is played, then as it was aired on CNN (with all the candidates, who feel that too many cling to their Bibles and their guns).

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They could have spelled "THOUGHTS" correctly at the end of the video.....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of the dew commercials during the debate. First the commercial is played, then as it was aired on CNN (with all the candidates, who feel that too many cling to their Bibles and their guns).

I'll cling to my guns...and other weapons...and the left is most of the reason why. BUT the Bible I can do without. That's one of the things I wholeheartedly agree with them about.

If we have the right and are free to chose between any of the big 3 or hundreds of lessor relegions, then we are also free to choose "none of the above". How violently we have to defend that choice and that right all depends on how well the relegions respect our rights and choice to be free of them.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2019 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jeeze, first the rules. 75 seconds to answer a question and a 30 second rebuttal if needed. What kind of debate is that ? Ehh, times differ but every debate limits responses, . No one else in the debate can weigh in ?

Of course, as expected, the first round of questions gave everyone a chance to talk impeachment, .

Of course, as expected, many questions went unanswered with spin. Pocahontas refused to answer if taxes would go up for the middle class. Biden dodged questions about his son Hunter. (What a name, Hunter. I would bet he, nor Joe, hunt.)

Gay Buttigieg looked good. Wait, that don't sound good, . He carried his own and made points attacking the front runners and others. It's possible that I might go for him (wait, that don't sound right) except I think he claims too much valor for having served and the fact that he preaches religion to conservative when he is openly gay. When are we going to see his spouse campaign with him ?

I should have been playing the The Official Democratic Debate Drinking Game Rules, Vol. 4 .

Welp, when you give the "chosen one" an outline of what the questions will be. that one doesn't need time to reply. making the others look dumb.
Debates should not have rules/limits . just a ref. to keep one person from just rambling
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2019 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw less than 5 mins...i switched to it during a commercial in a sitcom I was watching. I got it just when someone asked Warren for a simple YES OR NO answer to the question 'would she raise anyones taxes to pay for free college and healthcare' period. She gave a 2 o4 3 min speech instead. She cannot give a yes or no answer to anything. I went back to my sitcom and didnt return. Liberals especially have this habit that they cannot answer ANYTHING without a long speech on it.

This whole portion of Trumps administration, the liberals have not done ANYTHING at all in Washington ... except pursue fake Trump BS. They all could have taken a 4 year vacation and not have been missed. Trump has accomplished more with both hands tied than all of Congress did in the last 3 years. I expect the next year to be the same. Then when Trump gets re elected, they will start all over again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock