Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Hey society, what is your major malfunction?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hey society, what is your major malfunction? by 2.5
Started on: 10-10-2019 03:12 PM
Replies: 12 (267 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-15-2019 11:56 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From 7:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWMhEoebEU

"Fundamental pre suppositions"

"Society, belief systems, cooperation"

Extensions of this, around 10:40 , why is kids commiting suicide on the rise, they see no relevance value or significance in life?

"You can't even look at the world without a value structure."

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will give the video a listen in a few.

*waves*

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-10-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check it out as a follow up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Vp5zziCdE

The things you do matter.
/\ If its too long try from 9:28 where points culminate. (but you'll miss a lot)

(These are things I have been pondering again lately in regard to society, since the tangents in the thread titled "Interesting Opinion Piece") Or pondering about expressing anyway.

Further elaboration ...victimhood incorporated
Ever see Pinocchio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcX1MeyJEqc
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2019 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our left leaning neighbors treating their fellow man with all they have.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aT8Yt_1570793444

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2019 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Will give the video a listen in a few.

*waves*

Howd it go ?
Curious if anyone else hears what I hear.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Societies major malfunction is democracy...

Well, out of control democracy.

Every leftie on the continent has decided democracy means they get a say in every little detail of everyones life right down to how often you crap and what you can wipe with.

Until that problem is resolved and they learn to mtofb, society will continue to malfunction on an ever increasing scale until it implodes.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-12-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Curious if anyone else hears what I hear.

Truthfully 2.5, I don't look at any of your videos. They are too long. I would likely hear what you heard, and much more. I just don't have the time.

I appreciate your viewpoint but I wish you would give us a hint of why you find what you find worthy of mention.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2019 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Democracy is mob rule.
That is why America is a Constitutional Republic.

If we can keep it....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2019 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL

I had fun with one 7-8 years ago. Told her my personal time, money and property are not a democracy, they are a dictatorship and I'm the dictator.

Got do mad she couldn't even talk, just sputter and I thought her head was going to explode.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2019 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
The screaming, crying, temper-tantrums and ess-PLODE-in heads are reaching epic proportions here !!

https://www.huffingtonpost....m_hp_ref=ca-homepage

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2019 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He teaches things that everyone used to know and accept.

We have been told to question everything, and that is good, as long as it leads to knowledge, understanding and growth. But so many have confused “to question” with “to reject”.

A successful society is built upon the knowledge of those who have come before us. If we reject that knowledge, we must start over. I don’t want to start over, the cave men already did that. We don’t need to repeat their mistakes.

The reason I was a good safety instructor was that I knew what would work and what would not. I knew what would not work because I tried it and have scars to prove it. Those that I trained benefited from my mistakes. They did not need to repeat them.

If we forget that men are men and women are women, that Americans once owned slaves, that some people are evil and that some things are wrong, we will have to do all of it over again. We will again become cave men persons.

Think about this: "Only one guy gets to be Elvis." Is that fair?
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Truthfully 2.5, I don't look at any of your videos. They are too long. I would likely hear what you heard, and much more. I just don't have the time.

I appreciate your viewpoint but I wish you would give us a hint of why you find what you find worthy of mention.

Heh. Why many have had refenence point marks noted, and usualy say "if its too long start here".

I'm a guy who look s at big pictures and principles, yet apply thse case by case. That's usually where I start. Fundamental underlying things, etc.

Hence "Societies major malfunctions",
etc.

I did include :
"The things you do matter.
If its too long try from 9:28 where points culminate. (but you'll miss a lot)
(These are things I have been pondering again lately in regard to society, since the tangents in the thread titled "Interesting Opinion Piece") Or pondering about expressing anyway.
Further elaboration ...victimhood incorporated"

I'm probably so far into it in my head at the time that it isn't easy to get into from scratch, like I'm coming out of no where.

My time is more limited to type or read. While working I can listen. Oh well

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-15-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by williegoat:

He teaches things that everyone used to know and accept.

We have been told to question everything, and that is good, as long as it leads to knowledge, understanding and growth. But so many have confused “to question” with “to reject”.

A successful society is built upon the knowledge of those who have come before us. If we reject that knowledge, we must start over. I don’t want to start over, the cave men already did that. We don’t need to repeat their mistakes.

The reason I was a good safety instructor was that I knew what would work and what would not. I knew what would not work because I tried it and have scars to prove it. Those that I trained benefited from my mistakes. They did not need to repeat them.

If we forget that men are men and women are women, that Americans once owned slaves, that some people are evil and that some things are wrong, we will have to do all of it over again. We will again become cave men persons.

A good summary!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock