Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Pelosi announces “Formal Impeachment “ hearings (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pelosi announces “Formal Impeachment “ hearings by blackrams
Started on: 09-24-2019 07:21 PM
Replies: 88 (1546 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 10-22-2019 10:28 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember during the Mueller witch hunt President Trump was interviewed in the Oval Office by ABC's George Stephanopoulos of "This Week With George Stephanopoulos".

President Trump did say if another Country had damaging information about his opponent and offered it that he would take it. I see no problem with that. I also see no problem with him seeking possible information. I would expect any found dirt to be true though. I would not consider that Country as interfering in our election.

On another tangent, if outside support is so wrong, why do US State elections get massive amounts of support from outside of the State elections ? Such as when Scott Walker was running for Governor of Wisconsin or the three recall elections. Such as when Beto "the gingo" was running a US Senate race against Senator Ted Cruz. Ditto for when Wendy Davis was running for Governor of Texas a few years back. In each of these examples, the outside support was for Dumbs and their causes.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outside money in State elections is a very good point.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another thing, the Dumbs claim what their President did is a National threat to United States security, with out offering a reason how. I don't see it and I see the President's private phone calls to foreign leaders being made public are indeed a threat to National security.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2019 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Another thing, the Dumbs claim what their President did is a National threat to United States security, with out offering a reason how. I don't see it and I see the President's private phone calls to foreign leaders being made public are indeed a threat to National security.

Well, phone calls bad, personal server and sending t/s doc's over it, good.
just ask killary and any dem/lib

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 09-30-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have an inkling that the Dumbs in the House are playing long ball. That they hope to pass Articles of Impeachment and the Senate not convict by the required two thirds majority, along party lines. Which would lead for a "turn out the vote" for control of the Senate.

Along those lines, Senate Leader McConnell does not have to even bring up a trial. He can give it the Merrick Garland treatment.

Today, Mitch McConnel said he would have no choice but to take up Articles for Impeachment if the House sent them over. No Merrick Garland treatment.
I heard today that the only duty the US Constitution requires of Supreme Court members is for the Chief Justice to preside over any Impeachment trial in the Senate. That would be Chief Justice John 'NobamaCare" Roberts.

My long ball thought. I still think that but I heard of a different game plan. Instead of trying to get Control of the Senate as I thought, someone mentioned that the plan was to keep President Trump from getting another Supreme Court pick approved next year. One being the treatment Merrick Garland got about a final year, let the voters decide. Two being a President under an impeachment trial should not be qualified to make a pick. Considering Ruth Bader Ginsburg is due for a dirt nap, ... . She may be retiring.

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would anyone with any hint of fairness not take up an impeachment hearing in the Senate if the Democrats push it through to them? To just leave it sit there could have severe consequences if the Democrats actually pull of getting the Senate back in their hands. Then they could take up the trial on the Impeachment. If it does get passed to the Senate, get it over and done with. Let President Trump and his attorneys run free to call their own witnesses and require documents. Right now the Democrats in the house can say or do anything they want. They can call witnesses and ignore anything that puts President Trump in a positive light.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did Pelpsi have a vote in the House to conduct an impeachment inquiry? No, she simply announced an "inquiry". To placate her caucus. What is different with this announcement ? Nothing. The seven committees investigating Trump for impeachment will still go on investigating. They have less power than a Constitutional impeachment inquiry.

I was wrong about them having less power. The way she is doing it is denying the minority from having subpoena power, denying them the ability of summoning of witnesses or the submission of evidence, such as records or documents. Which keeps them from making a case against impeachment. Basically a Grand Jury which can indict a ham sandwich.

Perhaps it seems as if I am taking this too seriously. I may not be worried but I am concerned. As I understand it, Articles of impeachment can be won by a simple majority. One vote. In the Senate it would take a two thirds majority to convict. They have 49, Susan Collins (R) is a RINO and there are others.

My latest observances :
Pelosi allowed a floor vote three times. All failed. How many votes does it take in the House, on the floor to open up Articles of Impeachment ?

It has been pointed out that all the Dumbs and their propaganda media were in sync before the transcript or the complaint was made available. Pelosi herself said on 60 Minutes that she had "insider trading" knowledge on the issue.

Senator Shifty says he knows the name of the whistle blower, yet Senator Nunes does not ?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMHO, it's all an orchestrated effort to throw enough crap against the wall hoping some of it will stick long enough to swing voters in the next election.
Go back a few years to the Obama era, change the names and the Dems would be defending President Obama. It's all about getting the power of the White House back.

As much as I personally don't like President Trump, all of the other potential replacements of the next election scare the hell out of me.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

IMHO, it's all an orchestrated effort to throw enough crap against the wall hoping some of it will stick long enough to swing voters in the next election.
It's all about getting the power of the White House back.

I did mention I think the Dumbs are playing long ball. They know they are not going to beat Trump in 2020. I think they are playing for the Senate so they can impeach him next term. I think it also may be due to Ginsberg resigning. The Dumbs are going to cry "let the voters decide".

I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries. As did my wife. She did not like Trump but voted for him in the general. I did not like Trump nor disliked him. I wasn't sure I could trust his claim of republican and he had no political experience. I still would have voted for Cruz.

It is said that Hunter Biden had zero experience to be on the Ukrainian's Burisma board (or the Chinese venture which netted him 1.5 billion). It turns out he did have some type of experience. Hunter served on the board of Amtrack. Who is Amtrack you ask ? They operate the train that "normal" Joe Biden always bragged about riding from Deleware to Washington DC. Hmm, .

Imagine if Trump were impeached and then won 2020.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Imagine if Trump were impeached and then won 2020.

I mentioned this to a fella yesterday while in line at Lowes. It actually ended the conversation.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Timing is everything.

First, Senator Shifty heard about the whistle blower complaint before it was brought public. A known liar who many times said he had irrefutable proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. He denied he had ever heard about it only to get caught lying. He now admits it, though saying only his staff knew .

Then the rules were changed so second/third hand information will be sufficient and protect a whistle blower.

There is no answer as to when the rules are changed.

According to Danny Cevalos (MSNBC legal analyst), this Congress has greatly expanded their ability to take and issue subpoenas.

The Dumbs are complaining about Trump using his office to advance his political career. Every President uses Air Force One for fundraising.

Congress is on another two week vacation. To hold Town Halls. Why no footage as when NobamaCare was being proposed ?

A top paid board member in the USA makes an average salary of 200k. Hunter was getting 600k.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2019 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually insane...

Talib discusses how to arrest President Trump, his cabinet, and where to hold them. Even saying Detroit will take them.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=apbD_1570127581
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Actually insane...
Talib discusses how to arrest President Trump, his cabinet, and where to hold them. Even saying Detroit will take them.

I don't think that was a town hall meeting.

Here is one.

Swalwell, DeSaulnier Hold Impeachment Town Hall Meetings

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Barr told pencil neck that the White House, the DOJ and all other departments under control of the Executive Branch will not be coming to the Impeachment meetings. Why not? Because there is actually no formal Impeachment hearing. Without a formal vote where votes are recorded there can be no Impeachment hearing. Without that formality the committee has no power to compel anyone to come to it to testify.

So if Pelosy and the rest of the Democrats want to actually go through with Impeachment, they have to do it formally. Which will mean they will be on record as to how they voted on this Impeachment. Not a good thing for some of the Democrats in Purple or Red States.

Play games with Trump and expect the unexpected. Someone who will fight back.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A top paid board member in the USA makes an average salary of 200k. Hunter was getting 600k.

That's an important aspect of this. Anyone who knows Hunter or his past, knows that he was basically a loser. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but he was the typical washed-up loser from a well-off family that never received discipline growing up. A few examples... Jeb Bush's son, most of the kids by Wayne Huizenga (who I very much respect)... and Ron Reagan. I obviously only really know the loser kids of Republicans, because the media doesn't ever really talk about the loser kids of Democrats.

Hunter used drugs regularly, he had absolutely no skills worth mentioning growing up. He was kicked out of the NAVY after less than a year for cocaine use. Every position he achieved was due to direct involvement of his father, or because the company that hired him sought to get favorable consideration from his father as a politician. There was absolutely no reason that Hunter would have achieved that position, or had any business being there at all for any reason other than direct involvement with his dad, and ensuring that his son profited from corrupt negotiations with Joe Biden.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Barr told pencil neck that the White House, the DOJ and all other departments under control of the Executive Branch will not be coming to the Impeachment meetings. Why not? Because there is actually no formal Impeachment hearing. Without a formal vote where votes are recorded there can be no Impeachment hearing. Without that formality the committee has no power to compel anyone to come to it to testify.

So if Pelosy and the rest of the Democrats want to actually go through with Impeachment, they have to do it formally. Which will mean they will be on record as to how they voted on this Impeachment. Not a good thing for some of the Democrats in Purple or Red States.

Play games with Trump and expect the unexpected. Someone who will fight back.

Yeah, I saw that. Well played team Trump, well played. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did mention I think the Dumbs are playing long ball.

Yes, I noted that you have echoed my original post.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2019 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Psst! Congresswoman Pelosi's son was also a board member of a Ukrainian oil/gas company. Or so I am reading.

Coffeve.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-04-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump has been "Biden" his time. I think (hope) this whole thing is about to bust wide open.

Democrats, mobsters and a whole host of other swamp dwellers are about to be put on the endangered species list.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Anyone who knows Hunter or his past, knows that he was basically a loser.

Hunter used drugs regularly, he had absolutely no skills worth mentioning growing up. He was kicked out of the NAVY after less than a year for cocaine use. Every position he achieved was due to direct involvement of his father, or because the company that hired him sought to get favorable consideration from his father as a politician. There was absolutely no reason that Hunter would have achieved that position, or had any business being there at all for any reason other than direct involvement with his dad, and ensuring that his son profited from corrupt negotiations with Joe Biden.

Todd, I saw video of Joe Biden on the campaign trail yesterday. He was asked if Hunter would be appearing with him on the campaign trail. He replied "yes" and then was asked when. Biden replied that he was busy right now on the west coast and next year he would be teaching law at ??? University. Unbelievable.

The Dumbs say they are trying to build a case the American people will support and also some Republican representatives in the House because they want bi-partisan support. Why then are they holding hearings behind closed doors. On a phone call which has been declassified. I will tell you why. The Dumbs have said they want to fast track the impeachment. Vote on Articles of Impeachment by Thanksgiving. I will tell you why. They did not hold a floor House vote. I will tell you why. They have sent nasty letters threatening subpena. Why ? I will tell you why. They just issued their fist subpena on White House documents. Rashi of the Squad, told her constituents that the Dumbs are discussing who will arrest them if they do not comply.

The whys' are because they do not want the people to have time to understand what they are doing. A subpena can be challenged in court, taking up a bunch of time. In court where the other side can make their case. Do you have a better understanding from your doctor in five minutes ?

They say they want the public to understand why he should be impeached.

Three rules for understanding liberals :
1)What ever they say they are going to do, they are not going to, or do the opposite.
2) What ever they accuse you of doing, they are doing or already have.
3) Never try to appease a dumbocrat. You will never make them happy. They will always want more.

The Dumbs are saying that Trump wanted to have foreign governments "dig up dirt" on his opponents when Trump is trying to did up truth. They say this is asking foreign governments to interfere with our elections (which I do not agree) and that the Founding Fathers are be rolling in their graves. The same Founding Fathers who asked France for help in defeating the British ?

It is being reported that the whistle blower may not be called to testify. Out of concern for his safety and anonymity. That the transcript is all they need.
Well, perhaps his anonymity is over. He is reported as being Paul Sperry, who worked in the Nobama White House.
That can't be right, .

The Dumbs are saying not providing documents, presenting witnesses, amounts to "obstruction", "cover up", .

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35921 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Do you all know who Rosie O'Donnell is ?

She is the one who, when Trump was on the '16 campaign trail and was asked if he hated women, during a debate, (probably after Access Hollywood), answered "no, well maybe Rosie O'Donnell.

Well, ... she twitted a poll asking if Trump should be impeached. Oops.

The choices were "hell yes" or "hell no". 58% were "hell no", 42% were "hell yes".

Rosie did what any libatard would do. She took the poll down.

Source, Jessie Watters, Fox News.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, well it has not been exactly quiet on the Dumbs front but action seems to have slowed down. So much for a quick and easy resolution towards Articles of Impeachment.

Now the Dumbs are trying to enlist a second whistle blower. Who has the same lawyer as the first whistle blower, which lawyer is heavily involved with the Clintons / Dumb party. This whistle blower is claimed to have first hand knowledge of the phone call. So what ? The Dumbs claimed that they do not need the whistle blower's testimony, that the transcript was the damning smoking gun.

The Dumbs are on a fishing phishing trip. Now they are casting the net far and wide. Demanding documents from the Pentagon, testimony from the Ambassador to the Europeon Union, and who knows yet what else.

Senator Shifty (someone call him a lying bag of Shift) will not release transcripts of the hearings, said to be held in ???? "skiffs". (Super secret hearing rooms.) On a phone call released as unclassified.

Chuck Fraud of NBC's Meet the Press pushed Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) into saying he did not trust the CIA yada yada. Who the hell would and why should they ? HEH ... shortly later they had ex CIA head John Brennon on, and he said Trump was the one who started the Nabama Birther hoopla. This guy was the Director of the CIA and doesn't know it was Shilary, the same one who funded the Steele Dosier ? Trump, who wasn't even running for office at the time it was started ? Dopes CIA stand for Central Idiot Agency ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-08-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The communists are running scared.
They are about to be uncovered and their plans proven to the public, and the media have been complicit in the scheme.
Expect some more craziness.

Much like watching the baboons at the zoo throwing feces at each other.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2019 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mueller Report is not dead. Update at 11:00...
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, guys, as much as I hate it I'm beginning to feel that things are turning sour for Trump.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats what the media is hoping for.
This is all political kabuki theater.
Pay no attention to the news.
Look at the dollars pouring in on the campaigns.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Honestly, guys, as much as I hate it I'm beginning to feel that things are turning sour for Trump.

Why?

Pelosi refuses to hold a vote on the house floor for official impeachment proceedings to begin.

The "Shitf Show" and the "Nadler Carnival" committee hearings are not official impeachment proceedings. They're a sideshow. A diversion. They're meant to be.

This latest Ukranian charade is a quid looking for pro quo and it's falling apart exponentially faster than the Mueller show did.

Where it comes to the Leftist media, always question what they are NOT TELLING YOU along with what they are.

"Be strong and of a good courage....."

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you." randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-08-2019).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Trump White House just sent a letter to Pelosi saying they weren't going to participate with this unconstitutional kangaroo court.

Great news. Either play by the rules or go to he11.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2019 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think what is lost on most is the dems/liberals are going for the "tell a lie long enough, it becomes fact"
They are hoping, pushing the "trump dirty" over and over and over again. the voting public will say ,just like they do when a lawyer gets 5 other women to make claims. the jury of public opinion will find guilty. facts are not needed.
The dems are going to come up with b/s over and over and over. because they think most on the fence voters are stupid ,and go with the mob rule trial of public opinion.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I think what is lost on most is the dems/liberals are going for the "tell a lie long enough, it becomes fact"
They are hoping, pushing the "trump dirty" over and over and over again. the voting public will say ,just like they do when a lawyer gets 5 other women to make claims. the jury of public opinion will find guilty. facts are not needed.
The dems are going to come up with b/s over and over and over. because they think most on the fence voters are stupid ,and go with the mob rule trial of public opinion.

I sincerely believe this is what the Dems are hoping for. Regardless of what the truth is, throw enough crap on the wall and in some people's mind, some of it will stick.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Trump White House just sent a letter to Pelosi saying they weren't going to participate with this unconstitutional kangaroo court.

I saw that.

Originally posted by fierofool:

Perhaps it seems as if I am taking this too seriously. I may not be worried but I am concerned.

@ fierofool ... things are turning sour for Trump ? That happened on Nov. 8th, 2016, or before.
The Dumbs have had him in their sights since he won the Republican nomination to run for President.

Yes, things look bad. Or do they ? I have been doing way too much watching of opposition media.

I read the book back I don't know when, it's been that long. "The Boy That Cried "Wolf" . There was another book, Chicken Little - The Sky Is Falling. Many believed that boy and that chicken. Less and less though.

I say he will be impeached in the House. I think he might not be.

Nancy Pelosi is not even bothering to take rejections of subpenas to court. The Dumbs have proclaimed that Obstruction of Justice, an impeachable offense.
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adding a little fuel to the fire. It was just revealed that former FBI director and the lead of the independent investigation foisted on this country to find a link for Russian collusion, was actually begging to be appointed FBI director. And Trump turned him down. This all before he was appointed as head of this egregiously partisan investigation. It would then seem that he, Mueller, had a conflict of interest.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Adding a little fuel to the fire.

Yes, Mueller wanted to again be the Director of the FBI. The next day he was appointed as Special Prosecutor against Trump.
Hmm, FBI Director James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, all at the top of the FBI. Deep State wanted Mueller.

Where there is fire there is smoke. The whistle blower's identity is not yet known, ... to us. \Reports are the whistle blower worked with Joe Biden, and two people on the NSC during the Nobama regime. Of those two NSC officials, one went to work for Senator Shifty shortly after the Nobama regime The other, just this last August, joined shifty Shift's staff just before the whistle blower let loose his third hand allegations.

A "whistle blower" has such a designation only to protect them from recriminations for exposing public wrong doing. Even undercover agents have to show up in court and testify.

The we have the Ukranian Ambassador fired by President Trump, saying the motives of the person firing her need to be known.

• Although I understand that I served at the pleasure of the
President, I was nevertheless incredulous that the U.S.
government chose to remove an Ambassador based, as best
as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with
clearly questionable motives. To make matters worse, all of
this occurred during an especially challenging time in
bilateral relations with a newly elected Ukrainian president.
This was precisely the time when continuity in the Embassy
in Ukraine was most needed.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehe, the Dumbs ended up ruing the day Harry Reid chose to use the nuclear option during confirmation votes. I do hope their kangaroo court impeachment also comes back to bite them in the butt.

Hehe, since the whistle blower will not come public, and since he is being vehemently protected, by shifty Shift, if he is found out he can be recriminated against. Since nobody "knows" he is the one that did what he did.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2019 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whistle blower linked to Podesta now.

Nobody is answering the fake subpoenas.

Congress is a joke.

Some crybaby liberal to come in 3... 2... 1...

Breaking News... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sW6P5_1571160267

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-15-2019).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pelosi, won't hold an I impeachment vote now. She doesn't even have the votes to begin an actual inquiry. But, still Shifty Shiff is running his Kangaroo court and won't allow any Repulicans to be in the room during the hearings. He also wont allow President Trump to confront his accuser or have anyone in there to protect his rights. This is as unfair and unprecedented as can be. Shiff and his minions will be releasing anything they think will hurt Trump. Shiff needs to be impeached him self. He and the rest of the crooked Democrats.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pelosi, won't hold an I impeachment vote now. She doesn't even have the votes to begin an actual inquiry. But, still Shifty Shiff is running his Kangaroo court and won't allow any Repulicans to be in the room during the hearings. He also wont allow President Trump to confront his accuser or have anyone in there to protect his rights. This is as unfair and unprecedented as can be. Shiff and his minions will be releasing anything they think will hurt Trump. Shiff needs to be impeached him self. He and the rest of the crooked Democrats.

Hope you don't mind me doing this... but an Impeachment Inquiry isn't actually a real thing. So there's no vote to be had, because it's an arbitrarily made up fake thing that the Democrats came up with this year to appease their constituency. They did this to make it seem like they're doing something, while at the same time not actually going forward with it. Trump will never be impeached... this inquiry is simply something to appease the sheep and fool the morons.

From a prior post that I made...

Originally said by Democrat House NY Representative Nadler:
"It is not necessarily called an impeachment inquiry. That’s a made-up term without legal significance. It is, however, what we are doing,"

It's worth repeating this because ever since Pelosi used this term to signify "something official," all the liberal websites, even "fact" websites like Wikipedia, Quora, and all those others have immediately absorbed this as a thing and now consider it actual official Constitutional policy. Which it is not... it is not actually a thing.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-16-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hope you don't mind me doing this... but an Impeachment Inquiry isn't actually a real thing. So there's no vote to be had, because it's an arbitrarily made up fake thing that the Democrats came up with this year to appease their constituency. They did this to make it seem like they're doing something, while at the same time not actually going forward with it. Trump will never be impeached... this inquiry is simply something to appease the sheep and fool the morons.

It's worth repeating this because ever since Pelosi used this term to signify "something official," all the liberal websites, even "fact" websites like Wikipedia, Quora, and all those others have immediately absorbed this as a thing and now consider it actual official Constitutional policy. Which it is not... it is not actually a thing.

While I don't believe there will be a real attempt to impeach President Trump, the Dems in power are accomplishing one thing with the help of a Liberal/Biased press, they are continuing to keep and generate "bad press" in front of us and in the news referencing President Trump. Doesn't matter whether it's true or not, unproven allegations, innuendos, allegations and accusations is all it takes to keep the Dem base upset and motivated. That, is what this is all about.

Throw enough crap against the wall and some of it will stick in some folk's minds. Doesn't have to be true or proven. AOC's performances are excellent examples.
I recognize this and I don't even like DJT personally.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-16-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Whistle blower linked to Podesta now.

Nobody is answering the fake subpoenas.

Congress is a joke.

Some crybaby liberal to come in 3... 2... 1...

Breaking News... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sW6P5_1571160267

Correct me if I am wrong, but in this case, is there any real "whistle-blower" sense the transcripts have been made public-unedited? Is there any news or secrets to let out?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock