Started on: 09-23-2019 02:17 PM
Replies: 204 (3610 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-25-2020 09:55 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2019 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Climate Change is indeed a "religion" with the left.

Having cast God aside, the left embraces "science" as their religion and "scientists" as their priests.

They even call their climate dogma "settled science", as the final, immutable, word of their "God" as revealed to them by their "scientist" priests and they call those that don't agree with their climate dogma: "deniers" in the same way other religions label heretics and blasphemers.

The oddest and most incongruent part of this "religion of science" is that the same adherents also claim that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man........"it's settled science"

Huh?
How DARE you ruin my 2nd childhood ..........
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2019 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd bet those cargo ships that bring all the imported crap around the world, puts more in the air than cows.
I'm not a greenie, but I'd love to see the data on the total gallons/liters of fuel used to power those cargo ships in a year in total. just so you can by the cheapest crap.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2019 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Religion and climatards have one thing in common. They are both too stupid to shut up and go away when told "no". Just can't seem to differentiate between a debate and an enforcement/removal action.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2019 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Having cast God aside, the left embraces "science" as their religion and "scientists" as their priests.

Yeah... not really.. Not even a little... Radical leftists are all about the science when it comes to climate change.. Get into Gender, and other topics, and they ignore and crap all over science.. So like radicals from any political group, they're just basically dumb, and full of crap, just saying whatever they need to in order to push whatever agenda..

As for those who "abandon god".. Could care less.. While i respect peoples desire to join and practice a religion for whatever reason, that's fine, and i even understand it.. Many generations of brain washing, will , of course, take many generations to fade out..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 10-12-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2019 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greta is getting a little burnt out. https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sX9ZN_1571502930
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mental instability.

This is a very difficult watch, but it is worth it to know who is disrupting.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I am here to say that the warning of that image has not been debunked or disproven, not even by the fact that we are not already living in "Water World."

The wording is "Entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels(,) if the global warming trend is not reversed by Year 2000."

I suspect there is a tendency for many to read that as if it said "Entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by Year 2000, if the global warming trend is not reversed."

Two sentences that when read carefully, are not interchangeable in meaning.

The Global Warming that is a consequence of elevated concentrations of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) in the atmosphere does not track in real-time with the various concentrations of GHGs in Parts Per Million. There is a delayed effect. The planet is already well into Global Warming, but the full effect, in terms of Climate Change, which involves temperature patterns, sea levels, what areas around the world will be inundated by ocean or flooded by nearly constant rain, what other areas will become (increasingly) arid... it's going to be several hundred to a thousand or more years into the future (counting from today) of elevated GHGs in the atmosphere before the full on effect is--in effect.

So, it's a delayed effect. It's called "Hysteresis." The additional heat from Solar Radiation or "Radiative Forcing" builds up, year after year. It doesn't happen all at once. It's like piling up sugar in a bowl, one sugar cube at a time. Each year (on average) starts from a higher baseline, in terms of temperature, than the previous year.

Most of the heat goes into warming the oceans at a deeper level than the surface, and that takes several hundred years before all that heat comes fully to the surface and adds all of its warmth to the atmosphere.

The Hysteresis works in the other direction. Even if GHG levels in the atmosphere were to level off and then start to decline--because of the Green Revolution --temperatures around the world wouldn't start dropping immediately. The cooling down would not happen in step with decreasing GHG levels in the atmosphere. It would lag behind, at least by decades, if not by the same hundreds of years of lag time that are expected in the other (Global Warming) scenarios.

So you go back to the words on that warning poster and there's another kind of Hysteresis. The human kind. If President Trump went "All In With Green" tomorrow morning and started big new initiatives with federal backing and funding, all with the purpose of sharply reducing Greenhouse Gas emissions, it would take years to see the first solid returns, and decades to get it all working fully up to speed. That takes you (should take you) right back to the words on that warning poster that say "If the global warming trend is not reversed by Year 2000." So, 2000, or (soon to be) 2020. Considering the scale of the delayed effects that in play here, both in terms of the physics of it (the physics, and chemistry, and even the biology of the warming effect) and the human engineering and societal aspects of it... the warning poster is not much out of whack with reality. Not at all.

I am not going to pretend that I understand all this at a deep or comprehensive (scientific) level, and I am not going to say that there are not, among the climate scientists and researchers, some dissenting beliefs and predictions. I've "marinated" myself in much of the mainstream media coverage about it, including the Science sections, as well as the News and Politics sections. I've followed links to more than just a few different specialty publications, like the various U.N. and World Meteorological Organization reports, and some of the research reports in scientific journals.

"I am not going to say ..."

Click to show

How many decisions (of all kinds) are made on the basis of 100 percent certainty about the outcomes? Where do you want to "put your money"..?

I have a "rooting interest" in favor of a national and international posture that is (or would be) proactive, in terms of reducing Greenhouse Gas emissions. It's easy to see how it opens up space for misleading schemes and schemers, and "crash" programs that only end up crashing because they were implemented too quickly and without first acquiring enough know how. All that. But I think the right balance is on the other side of that. That quite a bit more can and needs to be accepted and put into effect, without much delay, in the way of lowering the GHG emissions.

I would say that Obama was fairly level-headed about the process that went on before he signed up for the Paris Climate Accord. I think he wanted to, and was mostly successful, as far as getting the wording of the agreements hammered out in such a way that it did not read on paper as a Get Rich Quick scheme (or scam) that would have less prosperous nations just sucking wealth away from the U.S., instead of the "real deal" in terms of capping and reducing the GHG emissions. A ton of CO2 emissions eliminated from the power grid supply of Mozambique (just an example) is just as good as a ton of it, eliminated, in Arkansas.

I don't give a flyin' f*ck about Greta Thunberg.

Just some thoughts. That's about as much as I want to toss on the bonfire here, in a single "play period."

"Have A Green One."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-07-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, two and a half years after that article was written, the Soviet Union was wiped from the face of the earth. I am so sorry. I am donating all of my worldly goods to Al Gore first thing Monday morning.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time Magazine's Person of the Year.
Not surprised although I thought the Whistle Blower might be their choice.
No further comment.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-11-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An actor playing to a script....
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2019 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

An actor playing to a script....

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have come to understand that anything that I see on TV or the Internet which does not have an advertisement above, below, beside or before it IS an advertisement. Everybody is selling something.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-11-2019).]

PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... I for one will burn a tire in her honor..
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhatMax:

Well... I for one will burn a tire in her honor..

Maybe you should invest in a posi.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It wasn't that long ago when there was a consensus among the climate scientists that there was an ice age coming.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that YouTube video reference "Peterson et al" from the Bulletin of the AMS (2008), who reviewed the scientific literature about climate research from the 1970s?

Bulletin of the [American Meteorological Society] AMS, September 2008: An enduring popular myth suggests that in the 1970s the climate science community was predicting “global cooling” and an “imminent” ice age, an observation frequently used by those who would undermine what climate scientists say today about the prospect of global warming. A review of the literature suggests that, on the contrary, greenhouse warming even then dominated scientists’ thinking as being one of the most important forces shaping Earth’s climate on human time scales.

Peterson et al, Bulletin of the AMS, 2008
The survey of the peer-reviewed literature between 1965 and 1979 found only seven papers “indicating” global cooling compared with 44 papers indicating warming (see chart).

The researchers pointed to a 1979 report from the National Research Council, part of the National Academies, that warned about the dangers of continuing to emit carbon dioxide by burning fossil fuels and associated warming. “A wait-and-see policy may mean waiting until it is too late,” the report noted. The Bulletin of the AMS paper concluded: “Clearly, if a national report in the 1970s advocates urgent action to address global warming, then the scientific consensus of the 1970s was not global cooling.”

[Senator Ted] Cruz on the Global Cooling Myth and Galileo
David Levitan for FactCheck(.org); March 27, 2015 (updated June 5, 2015.)
https://www.factcheck.org/2...ng-myth-and-galileo/

There are links in the FactCheck column that access other reports and articles.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-12-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An enduring rumor that made the cover of respected magazines at the time.

Revisionist history is dangerous.

I'm old enough to remember the hullabaloo created by the alarmists of the time.

Remember the story about the boy who cried "Wolf"?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 12-12-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure how to interpret that (from olejoedad.)

I can offer more articles from the Internet, though. You probably didn't see that coming.

There is the FactCheck(.org) column of my previous post.
https://www.factcheck.org/2...ng-myth-and-galileo/

Newsweek's "Global Cooling" Article From April 28, 1975
https://www.scribd.com/doc/...e-From-April-28-1975

My 1975 "Cooling World" Story Doesn't Make Today's Climate Scientists Wrong
Science journalist Peter Gwynne looks back at his own 1975 article in Newsweek from today's perspective (2014)
Peter Gwynne, contributor; Inside Science; May 21, 2014.

It's time for deniers of human-caused global warming to stop using an old magazine story against climate scientists.
https://www.insidescience.o...ate-scientists-wrong

THE MYTH OF THE 1970s GLOBAL COOLING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS
Peterson et al; Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society; September 2008.
Abstract
https://journals.ametsoc.or....1175/2008BAMS2370.1

THE MYTH OF THE 1970s GLOBAL COOLING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS
Peterson et al; Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society; September 2008.
Full text in PDF format
https://journals.ametsoc.or....1175/2008BAMS2370.1

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats funny in a thread about a girl on the cover of a magazine

It's time for deniers of human-caused global warming to stop using an old magazine story against climate scientists.

War was good for the economy, climate change is good for an agenda.

Its a sales pitch and when we don't buy it they bring out the kids.
They should have found a better kid.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Thats funny in a thread about a girl on the cover of a magazine

War was good for the economy, climate change is good for an agenda.

Its a sales pitch and when we don't buy it they bring out the kids.
They should have found a better kid.

Some of you will be old enough to remember this:
‘Daisy’: The Campaign Ad That Dropped a Bomb on American Politics

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

My 1975 "Cooling World" Story Doesn't Make Today's Climate Scientists Wrong

Just as a reminder Ronald, you're the same California mental patient that is compulsively worried about the Yellowstone caldera, "peak sand", banana crops, asteroids......

and shade balls

Ronald you are not only most always WRONG, you are as wrong as wrong can be.

By the way, your compulsive capitalization of random words or words of entire sentences is additional evidence of your deteriorating mentally ill state.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-12-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a "rooting interest" in favor of a national and international posture that is (or would be) proactive, in terms of reducing Greenhouse Gas emissions. It's easy to see how it opens up space for misleading schemes and schemers, and "crash" programs that only end up crashing because they were implemented too quickly and without first acquiring enough know how. All that. But I think the right balance is on the other side of that. That quite a bit more can and needs to be accepted and put into effect, without much delay, in the way of lowering the GHG emissions.

That is what I said, previously, in this discussion.

If your screen name is "randye", Go Straight To GFY, but otherwise, feel free to weigh in about whether my message(s) about Global Warming come across as "fear stricken" or "abnormally worried" or "overly concerned" or "paranoid" or "indicative of a diagnosable psychiatric disorder" or ... whatever that Posting Guidelines Non-Compliant moron was just trying to describe.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That is what I said, previously, in this discussion.

If your screen name is "randye", Go Straight To GFY, but otherwise, feel free to weigh in about whether my message(s) about Global Warming come across as "fear stricken" or "abnormally worried" or "overly concerned" or "paranoid" or "indicative of a diagnosable psychiatric disorder" or ... whatever that Posting Guidelines Non-Compliant moron was just trying to describe.

What the hell is it with your compulsive, psychotic, capitalization of random words in sentences?

It's bad enough that you post mentally ill gibberish, but the bizarre letter choice is really over the top.

You have very serious psychiatric issues Ronald......GET HELP

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-13-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll weigh in.....

You have been hoodwinked by the media and funding seeking scientists, as they work tirelessly to redistribute wealth from richer nations to poorer nations.

That is all.

You may now return to your programmed life.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on Jim Kelly's criteria:

Jim Kelly: Well, the classic definition of TIME's Person of the Year is the person who most affected the events of the year, for better or for worse. I think what has happened over the years is that the Man of the Year title, Person of the Year title, has become non-honorific. It was never meant to be solely that.

I'm still trying to figure out how Greta got picked.

Rams
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2019 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys know she's a kid, right?
Ya' know, idealistic, impetuous, unlearned?

And we're...grown-ups, right?
I mean, you sound angry...

Maybe be a little more philosophical about it.
After all, climate change wasn't an issue when we were sacrificing virgins to The Sun God...

Relax.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-13-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

After all, climate change wasn't an issue when we were sacrificing virgins to The Sun God...

Relax.

Saying she has accomplished nothing is somehow a display of anger? I am personally happy that she has not accomplished anything. Her goals, just as those of Ocasio de Cortez, are destructive. The environmental movement is nothing more than an asault on capitalism. It is largely dishonest.

How does this compare to the intense and relentless attacks against Nick Sandmann from all leftist fronts at the beginning of the year? His sin was wearing a hat in support of our nation.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-13-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Relax.

Unfortunately we know what typically happens to child actors.

Children getting exploited all the time, she isn't any different.

It's ok to be passionate and idealistic, but if you want to sling arrows to the rest of humanity because most don't subscribe to the white European Swedish centric vision of climate utopia, then being idealistic and angry, you have to expect and accept the arrows that come back at you.

She basically getting Cindy Sheehaned in for political purposes and that is more devastating to her future than any climate change she will ever experience in her lifetime.

She has been injected with the drug of fame, and as a child, like all children, it wasn't her choice.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-14-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Wichita:

.... because most don't subscribe to the white European Swedish centric vision of climate utopia, ....

WOW.

Is there also a black African Nigerian centric vision of climate utopia?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-14-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't speak for anyone else but, please don't confuse my reaction with being angry. Regardless of who was selected was not going to change anything in my life. I had no control or say in who was selected. My confusion is that I don't believe Greta had a role in making anything better or worse for the year (their standard), Therefore, really didn't even qualify to be considered. It appears to me that the Liberal minds that run Time magazine are just trying to push an agenda. What they think does not effect my own thoughts or position.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-14-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Relax.

You do know that the children of radical islamic terrorists are kids, no ? That the Hitler youth were kids ?

You don't sound grown up. Yet, you always claim to 'watch the world around you'. Have the polar ice caps disappeared ? Are the vast lands predicted to be underwater all over the world flooded ? Have NYC and Miami become inhabitable ? New Orleans was built on land below sea level. Newsflash ! It is still there, above water.

So now, the fear mongering is "climate change". More storms, worse storms, decimated crops, et 'al.

Man Made Global Warming is only an issue because some men coined the term and made it an issue.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by blackrams:
It appears to me that the Liberal minds that run Time magazine are just trying to push an agenda. What they think does not effect my own thoughts or position.

Those same liberal minds are chastising the First Lady because she didn't publicly speak out against her husband for his opinion of Gretta as she did when her son Barron was disparaged during the impeachment Judiciary hearings.
Barron did not take a public stance neither was he manipulated into doing so.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW.

Is there also a black African Nigerian centric vision of climate utopia?

Yes. Ask Obama.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2019 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

― Adolf Hitler
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give the poor girl a break, she has worked so hard at...uh....well....

Isn't world travel what many look forward to in their old age?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-14-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock