Started on: 07-16-2019 07:24 AM
Replies: 29 (770 views)
Last post by: randye on 07-31-2019 04:47 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still with Trump 100%. Im so tired of hearing these libs downing the US. He told them to go back and fix where they come from. I know they are legal American citizens. I took his point as meaning not to go 'home', but go to the country of their heritage where their parents or grandparents came from to escape whatever they were escaping. It all still boils down to a simple fact...NO MATTER what your ancestry...being a citizen does not demand you stay in the US. You are free to go wherever you want...so just pack up and leave. Instead they rather stay and enjoy all the benefits of being here as a citizen. They dont want to give up the good life and all their money to go live in a cesspool. In other countries they would be imprisoned or killed for doing what they are freely doing here. AOC for one I just find extremely annoying just to listen too. Her ideas are all ignorant, and she and her comrades are nothing more than the bullies and racists that they claim the administration is. Look in a mirror bozos. They dont even know theyre killing their own party as much as they are doing anything else. All they might end up doing is killing off a party system altogether since republicans would be the only one left along with independents.

On a side note if you support the Squad. These are the people you like ? Ilhan Omar got to the US and became a citizen by marrying her own brother, according to reports on the news today. As far as I know thats illegal anywhere in the US. So by becoming a citizen illegally, I think she should be immediately deported back to Somalia. No one should want this sicko being a member of Congress.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-16-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More like squad meet firing squad

shem
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the news this weekend I heard them referred to variously as the Squad and the Fab Four. I refer to them as The Gang of Four and hope for the best ...
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The President calls himself a Stable Genius. Start sending out some more Stable Genius'ified tweets.

Former Trump White House communications director Anthony "Ten Days" Scaramucci offers his take on the President's most recent comments.

Online video content at CNN, 1 min 50 sec.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/...is-week-in-politics/
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You older members might remember the Bowery Boys/ Dead End Kids. These 4 totally remind me of Leo Gorcy's character. He use large, or complicated sounding words, whether the appropriate words or not, to make himself seem more intelligent. It actually made him look like a fool.

On a side note, these 4 keep talking about everyone being equal. They just seem to say they are more equal than white. Now heres something to think about...white, by definition is a combination of all colors (" White light is a combination of all colors in the color spectrum", from the dictionary) and black is the absence of all color. So by that definition whites are a combination of all, and blacks are standing alone...so which makes all colors more equal ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think of them like one of those "made for TV" bands, like the Monkees or the Partridge Family.

Each carefully chosen to appeal to children, and each reading from a prepared script.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great analogy!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2019 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are an American and don’t like something about America, “leave it” is not your only option.
As an American, you also have the right (responsibility?) to try to change it.

“Love it or leave it” is incredibly simple-minded, and not the premise this country was built on.
This country was conceived on the idea that every citizen has a voice and a say, wether you agree with it or not.

I’m pretty sure every American citizen already knows they can come & go as they please without being “reminded” by some self-righteous morons that they can leave.

It’s childish in the least, and incredibly hypocritical at the most, from some self-proclaimed “patriots” that in conversation continually wrap themselves in The Constitution, with seemingly little understanding of what it actually means.

Just A Reminder: Free Speech is not about what you WANT to hear, it’s about what you DONT want to hear.

Ignoring these basic principles seems to only prove that the “dumbing-down” of America is no farther away then the closest mirror.

P.S. And the explanation of “Go back to where your great great great great grandfather came from if you don’t like America” is even MORE moronic.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-17-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The squads own statements show they have only contempt for the US...so they dont love it.

As Trump said yesterday, " they say its their 1st Amendment right to say what they want, but the same 1st Amendment rights go to anyone wanting to call them out too ". As the saying goes, everyone has a right to their opinion.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm betting those girls aren't Merle Haggard fans.

Actually, it would be a safe bet that most of them have never heard of him.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2019 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am happy to hear other's opinions, but if they are morons, then they can go back where they came from. I recommend the eighth grade where they left off.

Honestly, buy a fracking t-shirt folks... https://secure.actblue.com/donate/squad-swag

Edit: MAGA2020

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-22-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard on the news the other day Omar married her brother to get in the US. Then without divorcing him (not legal anywhere I know of in the US anyway), she married another man. They all live together. It was also discovered Omar on many occasions has given police a false name and address when stopped for a traffic violation...apparently gets a lot of traffic and parking tickets. Ya shes the cream of the crop
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2019 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Heard on the news the other day Omar married her brother to get in the US. Then without divorcing him (not legal anywhere I know of in the US anyway), she married another man. They all live together. It was also discovered Omar on many occasions has given police a false name and address when stopped for a traffic violation...apparently gets a lot of traffic and parking tickets. Ya shes the cream of the crop

Thank you for your testimony. I have a follow-up question. It would add value to your appearance today before this committee (of one.)

Do you remember which news venue(s) you viewed, listened to, or read, in connection with these reports?

I have seen some of the same allegations, about her having married her brother as some kind of immigration-related "scam." I don't want to look it up right now, but I think it was in a Minneapolis-based news venue. A Minneapolis or Minnesota newspaper with an online presence.

I had not run into the traffic violations and parking tickets allegations before.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Do you remember which news venue(s) you viewed, listened to, or read, in connection with these reports?

You seem to be more than able to locate every odd-ball, nut-bag, moronic bit of detritus and minutiae on the internet to spam this forum with, yet you can't find that at all?

BULLSHIT Ronald.

Do your own damn research you lazy leftist mental patient.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-26-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2019 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congressperson Omar also has a little arrest record. But, eh, for what it is and what the viral left care mean little to nothing.

The continued muddying of the water ~ By Ronald Inselberg.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You seem to be more than able to locate every odd-ball, nut-bag, moronic bit of detritus and minutiae on the internet to spam this forum with, yet you can't find that at all....

BULLSHIT Ronald.

Do your own damn research you lazy leftist mental patient.

Shouldn't you be rooting through my OptiBoard forum messages (like the feral hog in a sh*tpile that you are) from 2004 to 2007, and then going insane about them here, as if they were messages I just created yesterday or earlier today?

GFY yourself Mr "Brain Damage."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

GFY yourself .......

Stutter much you drooling psychopath?

Tell us another "FEE-AIR-UH" story.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AM 610, my local ABC affiliate.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Congressperson Omar also has a little arrest record. But, eh, for what it is and what the viral left care mean little to nothing. The continued muddying of the water ~ by Ronald Inselberg.

And this "little arrest record"--was it known or knowable to the voters in her district, before the 2018 midterm elections?

If the answer to that is "Yes," then one way to look at it would be to shrug it off and say "It's already been litigated by the voters in her district."

That is a perspective on these "arrest record" allegations about Ilhan Omar that I am taking directly from certain prominent members of the Trump entourage, when "pols" and other commentators have brought up the Hollywood Access "Grab 'em by the p*ssy" video, and other complaints or criticisms about the character and integrity of "one" Donald J. Trump.

It's already been litigated by the voters, in the 2016 Presidential election.

If this were coming from me, my preference would be to provide some specifics. Ilhan Omar was "booked" or "put under arrest"... When? Where? What were the charges against her? Did she plead guilty to any of the charges? Did she resolve the charges or citations by paying a fine? Was she tried on any of the charges? Was she tried and convicted on any of the charges? How is it that I came to know about this? Is there a "link" or some other reference that I could provide, for other forum members who may want to see it for themselves?

AM 610, my local ABC affiliate.

This is why I put that question to Roger Garrison. So, an AM-band radio station in his area, that is affiliated with ABC or ABC News. I probably will not process that answer, but if he had provided some other answer, I might have something more to say about it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-27-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2019 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One could say that the information is out there if one were not too lazy or being a perpetual pest.

Flourish Ronald. Run with what gets your little dickie sucked. Be happy, and flow with those around you. You are not one to easily swim. Turn around and go with the flow. Give it a shot. Once you realize how easy it is, you will become the Michael Phelps of Pennocks.

The Squad ~ Let them speak. I want Mary Papenfuss from HuffPost and the rest of the lot to continue script articles about our "racist" President. Mental instability is easy to hide often, but always rises. Always.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you're ever in this area and want to swing by, I'll let you borrow any selection from my bookshelf.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-28-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured you would have a stack of coloring books and a broken Crayola or two? I guess I can be wrong from time to time.

Here, one of yours... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYANRUos8Hg
Chief08

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2019 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im still with Trump 100%. Im so tired of hearing these libs downing the US. He told them to go back and fix where they come from. I know they are legal American citizens. I took his point as meaning not to go 'home', but go to the country of their heritage where their parents or grandparents came from to escape whatever they were escaping. It all still boils down to a simple fact...NO MATTER what your ancestry...being a citizen does not demand you stay in the US. You are free to go wherever you want...so just pack up and leave. Instead they rather stay and enjoy all the benefits of being here as a citizen. They dont want to give up the good life and all their money to go live in a cesspool. In other countries they would be imprisoned or killed for doing what they are freely doing here. AOC for one I just find extremely annoying just to listen too. Her ideas are all ignorant, and she and her comrades are nothing more than the bullies and racists that they claim the administration is. Look in a mirror bozos. They dont even know theyre killing their own party as much as they are doing anything else. All they might end up doing is killing off a party system altogether since republicans would be the only one left along with independents.

On a side note if you support the Squad. These are the people you like ? Ilhan Omar got to the US and became a citizen by marrying her own brother, according to reports on the news today. As far as I know thats illegal anywhere in the US. So by becoming a citizen illegally, I think she should be immediately deported back to Somalia. No one should want this sicko being a member of Congress.

Well said, I couldn't agree more.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2019 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

If you are an American and don’t like something about America, “leave it” is not your only option.
As an American, you also have the right (responsibility?) to try to change it.

“Love it or leave it” is incredibly simple-minded, and not the premise this country was built on.
This country was conceived on the idea that every citizen has a voice and a say, wether you agree with it or not.

I’m pretty sure every American citizen already knows they can come & go as they please without being “reminded” by some self-righteous morons that they can leave.

It’s childish in the least, and incredibly hypocritical at the most, from some self-proclaimed “patriots” that in conversation continually wrap themselves in The Constitution, with seemingly little understanding of what it actually means.

Just A Reminder: Free Speech is not about what you WANT to hear, it’s about what you DONT want to hear.

Ignoring these basic principles seems to only prove that the “dumbing-down” of America is no farther away then the closest mirror.

P.S. And the explanation of “Go back to where your great great great great grandfather came from if you don’t like America” is even MORE moronic.

I agree 100%

This president (no capitalization for him) is nothing but a racist bigot who insists on "loyalty" to him first, rather than the Constitution and the laws of the land.

I am not a Liberal or a Conservative. I am an American.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2019 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

I agree 100%

This president (no capitalization for him) is nothing but a racist bigot who insists on "loyalty" to him first, rather than the Constitution and the laws of the land.

Name calling progressives. By every statute we are dong better as a nation. Every statute besides race where so many are hurt over what your "Plastic Media" tells them. You are an American by name only. Self immolation and such.

You kids have nothing to back up your words so you attack with name calling. That is weak. That is the Donald Keenan that we know and laugh at.

Edit: Liberals are the ones allowing the laws that we instilled to be broken. You are the ones calling for open borders. Hey bud, we are getting our fence, unemployment at RECORD LOWS for so many demographics, the streets in my neighborhood are clean, and yet you still biatch about made up media facts. Go figure Hal, go figure.

Stick to what ever it is you do. I am not here to stop you. But, silence is not my forte.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-30-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This president (no capitalization for him) is nothing but a racist bigot .

The President allowed a white supremacist to be executed in Texas while at the same time trying to free a black rapper from jail and pardoned a black female drug offender as he pushes for prison reform that directly benefits families of black men, while he calls out a city, (Baltimore), where minorities are victims of crime and blight brought about by decades of leftist Democrat corruption and neglect.

If the President is trying to be a racist, he sure as hell sucks at it.

NO. You're just a garden variety leftist.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-30-2019).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2019 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A while back, someone posted the worst cities in America. Guess who runs them?

If you make a list of all the places from which people are fleeing, then note the things the squad complains about in those countries, then look at the people who run the country, I think the problem is very apparent. Since people are coming here from those countries, we must be doing something right. The changes they want could only make America resemble the countries they came from. If they truly left, they would not want to make America like the place they fled.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2019 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What worries me is those that flee from "bad" countries, come to the states then want the states to become just like the place they left. Too much free stuff here for those who contribute nothing to the USA.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Too much free stuff here for those who contribute nothing to the USA.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock