Started on: 07-15-2019 01:33 PM
Replies: 39 (943 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-25-2019 06:39 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did they just get tired of swallowing Tide pods?
This will not end well...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Half a league, half a league, half a league onward.....
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they are looking for aliens, just go to the boarder.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My daughter said they needed to be raiding a Job Fair instead of Area 51.

Maybe the Feds will turn loose on the invaders some of those T-Rex's they've cloned from DNA they have recovered.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once they violate the fence, and get too close, the base will use the neutron gun and just clear them out and deny they were ever there.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Half a league, half a league, half a league onward.....

Yup....that and Pickett's charge are apt predictions.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need to be encouraging these people! We'll either see aliens, cool aircraft, or a significant reduction in the shallow end of the gene pool! It's WIN/WIN!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gojira cometh.... (the monster, not the stupid band)
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously?
I think they ought to storm Fort Knox, instead. Pussies.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-16-2019).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We heard they found piles and piles of 10mm sockets.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

We heard they found piles and piles of 10mm sockets.

The day every man in the neighborhood went missing.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
WullahBlack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WullahBlackSend a Private Message to WullahBlackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's really sad what was an obvious joke is taken seriously by so many people.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WullahBlack:

It's really sad what was an obvious joke is taken seriously by so many people.

Yes. We know.

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raiding a U.S. military compound?? I can't think of a worse way to end up dead, on a list with terrorists and or locked up/fined heavily. Just supporting and spreading the idea likely incriminates these folks.

FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Yes. We know.

I know that people cherry pick photos of her to make her look crazy, but MAN does she look looney in the crazy ones.

Have seen some other pics tho, she's not unattractive. The hot to crazy ratio is bonkers with that one.
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroSTETZ

1742 posts
Member since Aug 99

Originally posted by Steel:

Raiding a U.S. military compound?? I can't think of a worse way to end up dead, on a list with terrorists and or locked up/fined heavily. Just supporting and spreading the idea likely incriminates these folks.

Well, the younger generation *is* rife with (self-diagnosed) depressed people, so maybe this is just a way to get government funded suicide.

I don't know what all the hubbub is about, the aliens told us to store them at area 52 anyways.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

I wonder if they are even aware that it is a military base, and not just some fable alien storage facility. I am pretty sure if they see a mob coming they can only warn them to stop and turn around for so long. With the only escalation to deadly force
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy who started it has already admitted that it was just a joke that got out of hand.

At best, it will be no more than a gathering of the geeks, a woodstock for weirdos, burning man for burnouts. As soon as they see the guards have real guns, they will all go home.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I wonder if they are even aware that it is a military base, and not just some fable alien storage facility. I am pretty sure if they see a mob coming they can only warn them to stop and turn around for so long. With the only escalation to deadly force

Depends on the rules of engagement. But, I assure you, when it's posted that Deadly Force is Authorized, they are not kidding.
While in the Marines, I was stationed at a "Special Weapons Base", we were authorized to use deadly force.

I'll say this, when an armed Marine tells you to Halt and Drop to the Ground and you know you aren't where you're authorized to be, good judgement and a little common sense would be a good attribute. I'll leave it at that.

Rams

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2019 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSTETZ:

I know that people cherry pick photos of her to make her look crazy, but MAN does she look looney in the crazy ones.

Have seen some other pics tho, she's not unattractive. The hot to crazy ratio is bonkers with that one.

I can agree with all of it, and still wiping up spittle on the screen from the last sentence.
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I can agree with all of it, and still wiping up spittle on the screen from the last sentence.

I mean, you just know if you were able to hold on and not get bucked off it'd be worth the ride.

[This message has been edited by FieroSTETZ (edited 07-19-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Depends on the rules of engagement. But, I assure you, when it's posted that Deadly Force is Authorized, they are not kidding.
While in the Marines, I was stationed at a "Special Weapons Base", we were authorized to use deadly force.

I'll say this, when an armed Marine tells you to Halt and Drop to the Ground and you know you aren't where you're authorized to be, good judgement and a little common sense would be a good attribute. I'll leave it at that.

Rams

I read some dubious source that claimed that the DOD had "changed their rules of engagement"
and had supposedly eliminated deadly force as an option for security forces guarding DOD assets.

THEY DIDN'T

DOD directive 5210.56, 18 November 2016 is still in effect and has NOT been revised.

https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/d5210_56.pdf

(4) Deadly force may only be used when reasonable, including, but not limited to, under the following circumstances:

(c) Protecting assets vital to national security. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the actual theft or sabotage of assets vital to national security.

(d) Protecting inherently dangerous property. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the actual theft or sabotage of inherently dangerous property.

(e) Protecting national critical infrastructure. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the sabotage or destruction of national critical infrastructure.

I'm a big fan of adding some chlorine to shallow end of the gene pool every now and then, so here's hoping a gaggle of those dimwits show up out there and try it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-19-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I read some dubious source that claimed that the DOD had "changed their rules of engagement"
and had supposedly eliminated deadly force as an option for security forces guarding DOD assets.

THEY DIDN'T

DOD directive 5210.56, 18 November 2016 is still in effect and has NOT been revised.

https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/d5210_56.pdf

(4) Deadly force may only be used when reasonable, including, but not limited to, under the following circumstances:

(c) Protecting assets vital to national security. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the actual theft or sabotage of assets vital to national security.

(d) Protecting inherently dangerous property. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the actual theft or sabotage of inherently dangerous property.

(e) Protecting national critical infrastructure. Authorized DoD personnel may use deadly force to prevent the sabotage or destruction of national critical infrastructure.

I'm a big fan of adding some chlorine to shallow end of the gene pool every now and then, so here's hoping a gaggle of those dimwits show up out there and try it.

While serving in S. Korea, a fellow RW test pilot who was also FW qualified decided to go down to an Air Force installation to rent a plane and get some time in. He flew, accomplished what he wanted to do and was leaving when he remembered he left something in the AC. Well, the flying club was inside a restricted area near where U2s were hangered. He crossed the outbound line and then remembered he had forgot something. So, he reversed course and started back. The problem is, this "Authorized Personel Only" area required a special pass to cross that line and you could only cross it once. When he stepped back into the Restricted Area, the AF MPs immediately put him in the prone position with locked and loaded weapons. They weren't screwing around. Maybe they were just messing with an Army Captain but, they were within their authority.

That was his last fixed winged flight while in S. Korea. He didn't wish to return. The Air Force takes security of their U2s seriously. I can only imagine what security at Area 51 is like.

Rams
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2019 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps if they just change the terminology to things like "people kind" instead of person, and "maintenance hole" instead of manhole, we can cure the stupidity? No, wait?

Maintenance hole. Ok San Francisco.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....BREAKING NEWS....

AREA 51 RAID HAS BEEN CHANGED

Grab your floaties and snorkels kids, IT'S ON!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-19-2019).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adrift.............on the Sargasso Sea.......
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive NEVER though AOC was the least bit attractive...at all. Shes a whiney, annoying, ugly, young, attention grabbing birdbrain.

I did get a google 'news' flash that Budweiser Beer offered lifetime supply of beer to any escaping alien...

https://www.foxbusiness.com...-area-51-beer-aliens
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2019 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda puts the US forces between a rock and a hard place.

They have no choice but to defend the installation, but if they do on any sizable scale its gonna be the worst PR nightmare ever created, with probably civil repercussions on a global scale.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We cant defend Americas own borders from aliens, but apparently an airbase with real alien beings is OK.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

They have no choice but to defend the installation, but if they do on any sizable scale its gonna be the worst PR nightmare ever created, with probably civil repercussions on a global scale.

Meh... I think if they just use their old, obsolete stores of tear gas or pepper spray, their point will be made. Arrest everyone who doesn't retreat, and charge the pizz out of them. At least it will keep them off the street for a while. This isn't the freaking Marines they're trying to repel.
And if I'm wrong? Well? Break out the hardware.

Personally, I think this is going to amount to nothing.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-20-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Again, while serving in the Marines, late Viet Nam time frame, I was guarding "Special Weapons", Deadly Force was authorized but, you better be right when you pull that trigger. Anyone here remember the Patty Hurst bank robbery? The house that burned down with the SLA group in it was about 2 miles from our base. We were also used to being called some very ugly names. Every major holiday like Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc...………….. There would be a anti-military, anti Viet Nam War demonstration that frequently got ugly.

As I said, we were guarding "Special Weapons", no one was going to breach our security perimeter. The local PD would setup a line in front of out chain link fence with razor wire on top to keep the demonstrators out of our area. Between them and us, we had borrowed MP/SP canine support. After that, it was us. They never got past our fence but, had they done so, it would not have been pretty.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The event is a joke. And most of the people pledging to show up are also joking. Apparently this is what passes for humor nowadays?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2019 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2019 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Area 51 has had those warning signs up for 70 years. A lot of people have violated them. I have never heard of a single person even being shot at, much less actually hit by anyone. Worse case has been they were taken out of the area. I never heard of even anyone actually arrested or jailed. Its just BS to run people off. I guess its scary to have people in pickups watch you or race down the road and slam on brakes beside you carrying guns that are more than likely not even loaded. While in the states, we used to have drills simulating an enemy attack and no one even had any access to any ammo for the guns we carried. Planes were scrambled for defense that had absolutely no type of armament on board. The perfect time for an actual attack was in the middle of a practice drill because no one on the base was armed.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Area 51 has had those warning signs up for 70 years. A lot of people have violated them. I have never heard of a single person even being shot at, much less actually hit by anyone. Worse case has been they were taken out of the area. I never heard of even anyone actually arrested or jailed. Its just BS to run people off. I guess its scary to have people in pickups watch you or race down the road and slam on brakes beside you carrying guns that are more than likely not even loaded. While in the states, we used to have drills simulating an enemy attack and no one even had any access to any ammo for the guns we carried. Planes were scrambled for defense that had absolutely no type of armament on board. The perfect time for an actual attack was in the middle of a practice drill because no one on the base was armed.

Roger,
Please provide contact information of anyone you know actually entered Area 51. I would like to ask them a few questions. I can assure you, the area I was assigned to protect was done with appropriate security. No one was allowed to access that area without being challenged and handled appropriately. Two teenagers decided to breach our fence during hours of darkness, They apparently thought our area was a good place to smoke their dope. Local police could not enter, bad logic. I happen to be on the security team that discovered the breach. When we found them, they did not follow instructions to halt and drop. Both ran, both got a butt load of 00 buck in the ass from my riot shot gun. They survived but, were prosecuted and spent time in the hospital and jail. Had my first shot not stopped them, I would have completed the capture as necessary.

I can provide several "true" stories from personal experience where someone decided to test our security. There may be some that got in and out without being caught but, I can assure you, anyone that I caught did not escape.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-23-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view. This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view. This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view. This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-23-2019).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger....Don't go testing your theory at the ammo storage area of Camp Pendelton Calif.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Roger....Don't go testing your theory at the ammo storage area of Camp Pendelton Calif.

Thats just the point , in most cases its locked up in a storage area and not accessible unless its unlocked by one of the few given that right. Im also talking about specifically Area 51, not every base on the planet. I suspect the same is true at most bases. At all the bases I was stationed at, DaNang was the only place we had access to live ammo. At Lackland, Tinker, and Sheppard AFBs, I didnt even know where to go if I wanted ammo.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by blackrams:

Roger,
Please provide contact information of anyone you know actually entered Area 51. I would like to ask them a few questions. I can assure you, the area I was assigned to protect was done with appropriate security. No one was allowed to access that area without being challenged and handled appropriately. Two teenagers decided to breach our fence during hours of darkness, They apparently thought our area was a good place to smoke their dope. Local police could not enter, bad logic. I happen to be on the security team that discovered the breach. When we found them, they did not follow instructions to halt and drop. Both ran, both got a butt load of 00 buck in the ass from my riot shot gun. They survived but, were prosecuted and spent time in the hospital and jail. Had my first shot not stopped them, I would have completed the capture as necessary.

I can provide several "true" stories from personal experience where someone decided to test our security. There may be some that got in and out without being caught but, I can assure you, anyone that I caught did not escape.

Rams

Again, Im talking specifically about Area 51. While the actual fenced in base is off limits, I dont know of anyone ever getting inside. As for the 'warning area' surrounding the base, thats many square miles of mountain and desert, Ive seen dozens of documentaries of people inside the warning area on any of a bunch of channels, usually with telescopes and binoculars, and cameras. The few that actually get caught are just made to leave, either on their own or transported by security. I have a bunch of cameras, motion and heat sensors on my property...and Im armed, yet people pass thru all the time. If triggered I just watch to see what theyre doing before I take any action. May call police, do nothing, or shoot at them depending on what I see. The biggest weapon at Area 51 from the government is simply intimidation if your not inside the fenced perimeter of the actual base. Watch any of the tv documentaries to see the 'guys in pickups' just watching people in the area.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock