Started on: 07-13-2019 10:53 AM
Replies: 17 (420 views)
Last post by: htexans1 on 07-17-2019 11:18 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All good here. Nothing to see.

The Flag of the United States of America being torn down and the Mexican National Flag put up in it's place. This happened in Aurora, Colorado at the ICE detention center. Peacefully of course. Because the left are as peaceful as muslims I hear.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=99hsX_1563009461
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were protests in Phoenix last night, as well.

It's too bad those trains get their power from the top.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should zip tie a protestor to each illegal that gets sent back.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

We should zip tie a protestor to each illegal that gets sent back.

Have you ever considered running for congress?
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Have you ever considered running for congress?

If anyone looked into my background, I'd be deported
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go ICE, Go.

Theyre only going for people ALREADY ordered out of the country by US courts. I say, about time and good riddance. Protesters have the right to protest as long as its peaceful. I think theyre scum myself, kissing the butts of criminals. The illegals are criminals just by being here, and criminals for evading deportation orders already given.

To all the protesters and LEGALLY arrested illegal aliens. You dont want separated from family, or to live in unacceptable conditions...just stay the F out of the country that dont want you anyway. Apply legally, and THEN be welcomed. If I had my way, everyone attempting to run the border would all be machine gunned down and left for the wolves and buzzards. At least the Rio Grande drowns some of them. Too bad hurricane Barry didnt go farther west.
BHall71

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peaceful protest or not, that's an act of war/invasion. All involved should have been taken into military custody.

Brian.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I would LOVE to see is ICE show up at a protest and calmly ask each individual for their legal I.D and see what happens. Suddenly there would be 2 protesters left.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO national news.

A man was killed by Police for carrying incendiary devices and a rifle at 4am in Tacoma at the detention center for illegal immigrants. But the Plastic Media has not informed us of this illegal act yet. They are letting us know how much they hate President Trump today. And boy are they in hate of this man today!

Got an ADA ramp to paint and install. My time, my materials. (Yes, patting myself on the back. You should seek the same fulfillment.)

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-14-2019).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's ok. The Brits have our back, and keep the real news flowing.

https://www.independent.co....centre-a9004131.html
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driven by love and compassion, he sought only to help the poor refugees by burning them to death.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

What I would LOVE to see is ICE show up at a protest and calmly ask each individual for their legal I.D and see what happens. Suddenly there would be 2 protesters left.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2019 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2,000. Two thousands already legally deported illegals are being rounded up folks. People that have already had their day in court and were found guilty. I am calmly OK with this. Our Plastic Media is not.

Come in through a port of entry. I welcome you.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-15-2019).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pancho Villa crossed the border in the year of ought sixteen
The people of Columbus still hear him riding through their dreams
He killed seventeen civilians you could hear the women scream
Blackjack Pershing on a dancing horse was waiting in the wings

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2019 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Warning: Extreme volume and language. NSFW

Here we have more leftist civility... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9sGYD_1563251340
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Warning: Extreme volume and language. NSFW

Here we have more leftist civility... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9sGYD_1563251340

We know that leftism is a mental illness but the nut cases that these protests draw to them are amazing.

Is that Larry Fine from the 3 Stooges?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-16-2019).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only we could build a deterrent to prevent these people from travleing all the way here to willingly go into these concenteation camps.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

We know that leftism is a mental illness but the nut cases that these protests draw to them are amazing.

Is that Larry Fine from the 3 Stooges?

No. Larry had smaller busts when he was in a dress. 😂

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock