Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THIS is why children should be beaten regularly...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
THIS is why children should be beaten regularly... by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-22-2019 07:55 AM
Replies: 16 (353 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 05-23-2019 12:00 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you just imagine what would have happened if we did that 40 or 50 years ago ?...I'd have been waking up about next year after dad got done with me.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-22-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "guy" shooting the video must have been a huge pu$$y.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Itc Canada. Touch the little bastards and its pretty much life. Murders get off lighter.

Think Cali or NY gone even nuttier-leftier.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-22-2019).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once the man had enough video to identify the kids, he should have waded in with fists flying. Once the woman was free he then should have hightailed it out of there with her so he wouldn't be identified. To stand by idly shows as much disregard for the woman's well-being as that shown by the kids. If the woman had some medical condition that made her more fragile, they could have killed her. I know in my situation, all it would possibly take is a good kick or punch to the gut and that's probably the end of me. But since it went down as it did, I hope the video was given to the Police and the kids charged.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! This is everyday news that IS NOT REPORTED. There is a new thread about this subject just started. I could begin at the very least 10 threads a day here pertaining to incidents like this. Incidents of people doing this very same thing to anybody, anywhere, at any time.

I am really getting sick and tired of this evil. Per Capita.

I am not being racist. I am being factual. There is a difference, but here come the race baiters...

Edit: Anyone catch the 78 year old man that was racially attacked by a lovely young lady in a bus? The one where she is twice his size, a third his age, of a different race, and two hand shoved out a public bus door onto the cold hard pavement? Eh, I bet only a few of you have even heard of this one also? Hint: The man died.

Slap!

MAGA2020

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-22-2019).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Tony, I saw that one. Never did find out why she did it. Blindsided him. The man took a head first dive off the bus right onto the sidewalk and never moved. They cut the video at that point so we don't know if the woman casually got off and walked past him or not.

A little over a year ago, my wife and some friends from church were sitting in a restaurant waiting for our meal when there was a big commotion at the front door. All we heard is that a man was down. The manager was doing CPR. EMS showed up shortly. Our waitress told us that she thought the man had a heart attack at the front door.

It was reported the next day on Atlanta TV and by local facebook people that the County Sheriff was seeking help in identifying the man who attacked the older gentleman. The reason? The handicapped man was too slow in getting out of his vehicle and out of the way of the agressor who was parked in the adjoining space. The handicapped gentleman died from the beating.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: It is not a racial issue, but an ignorance issue. I have mentioned this before, but words on the internet get twisted and I want all to rest assured that color is not the determining factor in stupidity. I am confident in my views on this matter.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, watched the video...

Kids are more susceptible than adults for mob mentality... which is essentially when any blame and / or personal responsibility is immediate (believed) to be transferred away from the individual and to the group as a whole, or... somewhere else. It's where people tend to become more animalistic.

It's ridiculous because these are kids... not a one of them looks to be over the age of 11 or 12. Clearly, this is bad parenting... and I fully believe this is as a result of Liberal / Democrat policies that shift the burden of parenting (and responsibility) off the parents, and onto the government. Kids are not guided or properly disciplined for making poor decisions, but instead are told by left-leaning "administrators" of morality that they are actually victims of circumstance.

I've done some dumb things in my life, but I always respected adults and never would have done this. On the off-chance that I had, my parents would have beaten me to within an inch of my life, and never let me forget it. They'd probably admit failure at this point and send me to a military academy for "adjustment."

I'll never forget the one time (at the age of 12) I called my mom a ***** . The second those words came out of my mouth, I knew I had screwed up big time. You'd have thought my dad had a jetpack on him as he managed to go clear-across the house, and next to me in what seemed like a blur. Couldn't sit down for a week.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a couple blocks away from me. If you look it up, the Pleasant Hill in Saskatoon has one of the highest violence rates in Canada. I have posted numerous threads in the past on the gang violence and initations that take place each spring. These kids are just acting out what their indian / aboriginal parents do. In past years, in order to gain acceptance in the Terror Squad, Indian Posse, or Native Syndicate gangs young aboriginals would either have to hack up innocent white people with machetes, or if they are real "men" and want street creedo they rape our women. This year, they have upped things a notch and are using guns, and our homicide count is growing by the week. Our mayor is a total pinko communist, and has done away with carding and other initiatives that got some of these savages off of the streets in the past. His solution is to put more basketball courts in the core neighbourhoods, and launch outreach programs which they are not interested in. Anyways, these native kids are just acting out what they see at home. It's proof why there is a need to go back to the practice of sterilization for some of these groups to prevents these litters of these future thugs from taking over the neighbourhoods.

And before anyone criticizes the guy with the camera for not intervening - if he had laid one finger on one of the little buggers he would be marked for death by the indigenous community. It doesn't matter when their kids rob at gunpoint, steal vehicles, assault, or do whatever other shitty thing they- they are always portrayed as the victims because of us damn settlers ruining their way of life. They are just innocents kids that are products of colonialism, therefore not responsible for any of their actions. As their parents are all drug addicts or alcoholics, they are not responsible for their kids actions either. Also, even though they are kids when they attack in packs they are quite hard to fight off. I was jumped by three indians aged somewhere between 14 - 16 walking home after Saint Patricks Day and I was lucky to get away with only a cut to my head and was able to take their knife away from them. That same night, police said 6 other people were stabbed in my neighbourhood.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 05-22-2019).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like Antifa daycare.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, the media went to interview the lady, and while she was there the indians started shooting rocks with slingshots at the news team.

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.c...xqfbNSZUOsY7ovj0pxWf HjwLhrTDfm58lqJNs3V7npLTTGM

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 05-22-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Haha, the media went to interview the lady, and while she was there the indians started shooting rocks with slingshots at the news team.

[URL=https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/video?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvsaskatoon%3Apost&clipId=1689208&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5ce60cf372c13d0001ebcc9f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0SCDaSdDbRxqfbNSZUOsY7ovj 0pxWf]https://saskatoon.ctvnews.c...xqfbNSZUOsY7ovj0pxWf[/URL] HjwLhrTDfm58lqJNs3V7npLTTGM

EXACTLY what we deal with here...different demographic, same sheet !
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ghetto culture.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]
So, watched the video...

Kids are more susceptible than adults for mob mentality... which is essentially when any blame and / or personal responsibility is immediate (believed) to be transferred away from the individual and to the group as a whole, or... somewhere else.

Change that underlined part from 'kids' to 'immature people and sociopaths' and you will have it correct.

The non underlined part certainly isn't only reserved for children either.

I know a lot of people my generation and the one just under me that have the same entitlement attitude, whose lives are the poster children for failure, with their excuse for it always being somebody, anybody, everybody else's fault and most don't have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out that doesn't belong to someone else or have it only due to the 'generosity" of some govt program.
Always looking for some racket or gimmick to exploit with the most recent one in this country being subm,itting a claim for Puzzy That's Sore Disease due to seeing their puppy being run over or an old girlfriend dying or some other part of life that all the rest of us deal with with hardly a glitch.
In the US, 8% or 24.4 million are getting govt benefits for PTSD claims and only 5 million of those are military/law enforcement/first responders.
Suck it up buttercups. Life ain't supposed to be easy. 70% of American adults have experienced some sort of traumatic event in their lives and 68% of those go on with their lives just fine. It has become the new "I hurt my back and can't work...give me my check" thing.
Their children see all this and is it really any wonder those kids behave as they do?

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Change that underlined part from 'kids' to 'immature people and sociopaths' and you will have it correct.

The non underlined part certainly isn't only reserved for children either.

I know a lot of people my generation and the one just under me that have the same entitlement attitude, whose lives are the poster children for failure, with their excuse for it always being somebody, anybody, everybody else's fault and most don't have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out that doesn't belong to someone else or have it only due to the 'generosity" of some govt program.
Always looking for some racket or gimmick to exploit with the most recent one in this country being subm,itting a claim for Puzzy That's Sore Disease due to seeing their puppy being run over or an old girlfriend dying or some other part of life that all the rest of us deal with with hardly a glitch.
In the US, 8% or 24.4 million are getting govt benefits for PTSD claims and only 5 million of those are military/law enforcement/first responders.
Suck it up buttercups. Life ain't supposed to be easy. 70% of American adults have experienced some sort of traumatic event in their lives and 68% of those go on with their lives just fine. It has become the new "I hurt my back and can't work...give me my check" thing.
Their children see all this and is it really any wonder those kids behave as they do?

Do a little research into what it is. Google Dr. Ruth Lanius (cutting edge stuff)

PTSD/CPTSD is not a disease. It is a re-programming of a human brain at a base level and trauma is NOT required, prolonged abuse or pressure or warfare will do the job just fine. It is something that can be visualized on an MRI just like cancer or clogged arteries or a broken bone. I've been in that tube twice and have a print-out of my mellon contents sitting in my filing cabinet (kinda cool actually)

You end up permanently in a fight or flight state. (in my case fight). Picture having 400 extremely aggressive collections agents hunting you to collect a widget, and you don't have any widgets. There ARE no widgets. They are at you 20-30-40 times a day and there IS no escape. Not at home, not in the car, not in a restaurant, not even taking a dump in the toilet. Not during the day, not during the night. They will show up at your door at 2am to collect that widget. NONE. They WILL get that widget except there ARE no widgets. Sooner or later every-single human mind on this planet will snap and "go berzerker" on them, or permanentely run and hide (1/3 to 2/3rd ratio) and once that happens there is no going back. EVER.

I took it for 6 years before I snapped (almost 7) but when I did ooohhhh, BOY was it a biggie. Freaken miracle body bags weren't involved. 160-pound machine DID go flying right across a room. (not much left of THAT one). If anybody had been in that flight-path they would have been getting an ambulance ride and a long visit in a big building. Everybody has a breaking point, some just take less time than others.

It can be mitigated but not cured right now. There are still ways to work for those willing to find them, but you are NOT going back to what you used to do or anything similar. In various careers we are trained to react a certain way to certain situations to avoid disaster. With PTSD/CPTSD the brain has trained itself to do exactly the same thing, to either run or fight and the whole "new" trick in life becomes learning to recognize and avoid those situations before they develop (not for my protection, for theirs).

The one thing I've been mulling over the past few years, given the sheer volume of new cases, is maybe the problem isnt with the individuals, maybe its with the system and culture that creates them. With the video above, how long is it going to take before that woman "learns" not to go to the park, or even outside, because of what is going to happen ? The problem is not with her, it is with the system that refuses to hold those brats responsible and accountable. In my case (and given the turnover rate in that industry) the problem isnt the techs, it is the muzzie/migrant client base that has learned they dont have to act civilly towards suppliers, they can do whatever they want (crap in a machine then say "you clean it". Its been done) and nothing is going to happen because all they have to do is scream "discrimination" and "customer is always right" and the ever-popular "I'm offended", and its the techs that end up in the hurt-locker. Look at these 2 buildings. The problem is NOT with the residents, its with trespassers who don't belong here, and a system that wont do anything about it AND severely sanctions us if we do it ourselves. We have had people evicted and end up in the shelters for going at one of these doper scum.

As for the kids learning by observing. YUP...Its been going on since the 80's. Kids are untouchable and "minorities" or "special interests" are double-untouchable, and they learn it and learn fast. That's not the parents, thats society letting it happen. Those parent that DO try to stop it end up in court rooms losing custody, the house, the cars, the shirt on their back and spend years as pariahs hunted by "child services". THEY have reached the 'frack-it' point with the system as well.

Here we have a court ordering a father how to speak and address his own child, and ordering him what he will and will not accept (basically, dictating his personal values to him). Think its his "fault" society is this screwed up and the courts are that far left ?...and if he DOESNT play along with them, he gets a jail cell for contempt of court. THAT is not the parents, that is the system and society at work. I know personally any kid of mine hauled me into court would be finding themselves in a foster home so fast they wouldn't know what happened.

AND, isn't it odd that all of these problems stem from leftist "inclusiveness" and "special rights" philosophies ?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-23-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Garrr. I so can sound racist.

It is not the color of the skin. It is the personal responsibility of an individual. Society could have led me to be a drain, but personal responsibility kept me from that.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Garrr. I so can sound racist.

Society could have led me to be a drain, but personal responsibility kept me from that.

It is supposed to and for most of us, it does.

The choices, are ours alone to make.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-23-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock