Started on: 05-05-2019 01:42 AM
Replies: 13 (433 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 05-13-2019 09:23 AM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recently bought a new home and we moved in April 24th. The home is on two lots, has a court yard and two garages. Garage 1 is a large two car attached, with room for washer & dryer.

The 2nd garage is a detached 30 x 30. The pervious owner built shelving along one wall that provides good storage. There are three garage doors, two on the front, one on the back side. I've been installing lights inside the garage that came from our old house. Have two more to put up.

1st Garage fits two cars, and is wide enough for a washer / dryer. Note not all the boxes are unpacked at this point.

2nd Garage

Rear of garage. The third door provides good flow of air.

I have two 8 foot work benches and 5 foot work bench. I actually have room to move around.

(The hanging signs were from the previous owner)

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 05-05-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shonyman32

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is awesome happy for you. That courtyard is awesome. The double garage set up is perfect keeping the daily's inside where you never have to walk outside and the projects in the detached.

Also always nice seeing a fiero in the picture!

[This message has been edited by Shonyman32 (edited 05-05-2019).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outstanding! Good for you.

Although I am sure you already know this, it ain't big enough. They never are after a few years. Start planning now for that expansion.

Rams
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! You did well!
The courtyard is a nice touch. Congrats on your purchase!

I'm looking at building something, in the not-too-distant future. The back door of the garage will be in line with one of the front doors, to allow a "pull through", instead of in the middle.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few inside shots

This is the kitchen pantry, it had old wood shelves that were covered with contact paper that was past its prime.

I removed the old shelves, painted the inside walls, took a rack we'd used at the old house and squeezed it in. It almost didn't fit, had to remove the wheels to get it in there.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 05-07-2019).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8401 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Raydar:

Very nice! You did well!
The courtyard is a nice touch. Congrats on your purchase!

I'm looking at building something, in the not-too-distant future. The back door of the garage will be in line with one of the front doors, to allow a "pull through", instead of in the middle.

Thanks, I've have plans to tile the courtyard. Looking at many designs.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE. Thats a mill+ property here.

Sometimes I just shake my head at the price differential. The kind of place I am shopping for goes MAYBE 30k tops in FLA and close to 200k here...for the same damn thing.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like an awesome place. I love the way the entrance is set up. The garages are nice too.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. Congrats.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shonyman32:

That is awesome happy for you. That courtyard is awesome. The double garage set up is perfect keeping the daily's inside where you never have to walk outside and the projects in the detached.

Also always nice seeing a fiero in the picture!

Thanks, can't wait to fix up the courtyard, it's a blank 25' x 20' canvas now.

Originally posted by blackrams:

Outstanding! Good for you.

Although I am sure you already know this, it ain't big enough. They never are after a few years. Start planning now for that expansion.

Rams

Ha, I know what you mean.

Originally posted by williegoat:

Very nice!

Thanks !

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

NICE. Thats a mill+ property here.

Sometimes I just shake my head at the price differential. The kind of place I am shopping for goes MAYBE 30k tops in FLA and close to 200k here...for the same damn thing.

I picked it up for 20k less than asking. Was in the right place at the right time. Sellers did not make much, only had the place for under two years. I think they were splitting up, although I never confirmed that.

Originally posted by Fats:

That looks like an awesome place. I love the way the entrance is set up. The garages are nice too.

Thanks, the layout is an interesting design, it's kind of in a "U" shape, with the master & kitchen and dinning room on one side, and the living room & lanal in the middle, and the garage and two other bedrooms and a full bath with a tub and separate enclosed shower on the other side.

The living room, which has three separate entrances, has a step down, while the rest of the house is on the same level.

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Very nice. Congrats.

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 05-07-2019).]

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more garage space the merrier!

Love that third door, those are super handy.

Congrats!
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
The more garage space the merrier!
Love that third door, those are super handy.
Congrats!

Thanks, as my sister said, I've got room for all my toys.

Had the garage door lifts installed yesterday on the detached garage. Ended up with four remotes, all programed to operate both doors. The P.O. never had them installed.

They are chain drive and are very quite.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys & Gals

I made a video for my family so they could see the house, I'd thought I'd share it here for those that might enjoy seeing it.

Thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock