Started on: 05-03-2019 02:36 PM
Replies: 4 (145 views)
Last post by: AlanD on 05-06-2019 09:18 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm bored

I like to kill 20-30 minutes of slow-time gaming every couple days and everything I have has been played to death over the years. (I am STILL playing Diablo 3 and Borderlands 1 every so often if that gives you a clue on how up-to-date I am)

I like FPS or hack-and-slash, with sniper games a distant 3rd.

SINGLE PLAYER ONLY...I hate MMO or battles arenas or team play or anything along those lines...I am on it 2-3 times a week for 1/2 an hour most and just cant keep up with the gamers, and it gets frustrating so I shelve the game.

SIMPLE controls. Neverwinter is pushing the limits of what I can handle with keyboard interface. D3 or Borderlands are more my speed...simple point-and-click with a few key controls.

Free, free, and free....and did I mention free ? I might buy some DLC later if I like it, but I have already spent a fortune in life on games I hated after 5 minutes and wont do it anymore. Even the free ones, I have a mile long list of stuff I've tried and ditched after 5-10 minutes. DOTA 2 is the latest on that list.

Any ideas or recommendations ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well they are not free and are more role playing but I have enjoyed all of the series so far and they are working on another one now.
Dragon Age
I am currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and its fun but not just mindless click, decisions you make shape the world you play in.
Start with Dragon Age: Origins
There was a decent amount of mod support for the games.

You could always start building your empire in Forge of Empires. 30 minutes to an hour a day is about all I give it and have a pretty good looking empire started.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You won’t find anything good in the free category. Every once in a while you can find an Alpha or Beta test game with a level or two. You could find an old game for $10ish though. Red Dead Redemption comes to mind. Old Call of Duty single player. I’m not familiar with hacked copies of anything so no help there.

You interested in the old Nintendo stuff?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2019 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm playing Raft.
Ebay has an assortment of $2.00 - $20.00 game deals.
AlanD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out the Epic Game Store. They are giving away a game every two weeks. This week is World of Goo. I believe there is also a workaround so you do not need to use their launcher to play them. Also GOG has some free stuff including Shadow Warrior Classic, some Ultimas and a few platformers and point'n clicks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock