Instagram and Facebook Ban Far-Right Extremists by Sundowner
Started on: 05-03-2019 12:17 PM
Replies: 30 (478 views)
Last post by: Fats on 05-05-2019 05:56 PM
Sundowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.theatlantic.com...t-extremists/588607/

Rumor has it they're looking at the OT board here as their new home...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, it would be great fun to see both Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan on here. I would pay for that.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You think I am far right? You think anyone here is far right?

Free speech much Bro?

I get it. You are seeking a "reaction". Well, I offered Threedog help in Technical, and I truly hope that it helps him. Heck, he even said thank you. It had nothing to do with this O/T section. Nothing. We lend a hand here. You?

I have asked MANY TIMES, what am I doing to hurt "you"? What in life am I doing wrong? I will always answer, and have RARELY not addressed a question from any one. You have bypassed many questions in a relatively short period of time. You are a hypocrite. I really have not spoken ill of you, but you are showing your colors.

Again, to ALL, what am I doing wrong in your eyes? Honest question.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect that the AOC/Omar new left views Clinton and Obama as far right.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These days standing on the rights good men fought and died for makes you an "Extremist."

Refusing to submit to the marxist-leftist scums thought-and-speech control makes you "Far-Right."

frack 'em

We got 100,000,000 guns and a few billion rounds. THEY cant figure out which bathroom to use.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-03-2019).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sundowner:

Hmmm..... Well, in that I don't go to or use either of those, they do not have any impact on my conservative views.
It is, what it is. Shrug

Rams
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The modern version of "Fahrenheit 451"?

I say let 'em talk, free speech and all that....

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just dropped by to throw a rock at members here and then run away huh?

It's starting to become obvious that you really are a larval "dobey".......and eventually headed for the same fate.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-03-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instagram and Facebook Ban Far-Right Extremists

That is a lie. A lie many ignorant people bought into. Because they blindly believe what their shepherds tell them. Say it Sonndydowner. Baa baa. I hate to call you ignorant but, what else are we supposed to think and call you ? A liar with malice ?

Did you even read the article under that slanderous headline ? I think not.
Fact is, that headline mirrors exactly what a Washington Post headline proclaimed. Which they had to take down the very next day. But you knew that.

Rumor has it, . Link ? Fact is, people have been banned from here before.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Private enterprise may censor anyone, as they wish. This should, however, also apply to bakeries and pizzerias.

Snoop Dogg backs Louis Farrakhan, tells fans to support him: 'Show some love to a real brother'

After learning that Louis Farrakhan had been kicked off of Facebook and Instagram for "dangerous" speech, rapper Snoop Dogg came to his defense and urged his fans to post their favorite videos of the Nation of Islam leader.

Farrakhan was booted from the social media site, along with other controversial figures including InfoWars pundit Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, Milo Yiannopoulos and Paul Joseph Watson.

Farrakhan has a history of making anti-Semitic comments, having called Hitler a "great man" in the 1980s and, more recently, accusing Jewish people of being involved in the September 11th terrorist attacks.

"If you're down with it like I'm down with it, post your favorite Mr. Farrakhan videos on your Instagram and Facebook page," Snoop Dogg said in an Instagram video on Thursday evening.

"Show some love to a real brother."

I have always been amused by Snoop Dogg, but he really is an ass.

PFF
System Bot
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It's starting to become obvious that you really are a larval "dobey".......and eventually headed for the same fate.

I have no idea what that means... oh... right I don't care either...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course not. That's why you didn't respond to it.
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Fact is, that headline mirrors exactly what a Washington Post headline proclaimed. Which they had to take down the very next day. But you knew that.

Nope I didn't know that. If this is the article, it looks like they posted a correction.

Facebook bans extremist leaders including Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos for being ‘dangerous’

https://www.washingtonpost....m_term=.0b338957053e
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey was a leftist antagonist who self destructed. It's too bad because he was amusing.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey was a running joke around here. A VERY successful musician who like to stomp his feet and throw temper-tantrums about how he was OWED for things that never happened to him, by people who never did it. Typical wack-job leftist.

It was fun to wind him up and watch him launch like a rocket. I swear there were days he was frothing at the mouth that he wasn't going to get paid what he felt entitled to. He liked to threaten people whi disagreed with him too. Typical wack-job leftist.

He got voted off the Island eventually.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-03-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, we've banned members that weren't liberal too!

I wonder how Stan is doing.....

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

A VERY successful musician who like to stomp his feet

I did not know Dobey was a musician. As is the case with many "creative types", musicians are overwhelmingly leftists and very few could be described as "very successful". I am on a musician's forum and they are so far into the kool-aid I don't even try to engage them in the political discussions. Some day though, I won't be able to control the urge any longer and will come out of the conservative closet. It ain't gonna be purty.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-03-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19467 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Hey, we've banned members that weren't liberal too!

I wonder how Stan is doing.....

I miss Stan. His posts were kind of like if Irwin Corey and E.E.Cummings had a child who spoke Klingon.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was no musician. Another member perhaps MEM? Doni?

Ronald, ie. dobey, was/is a computer programmer.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I did not know Dobey was a musician.

I think MEM is confusing Doni Hagan and dobey
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2019 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I think MEM is confusing Doni Hagan and dobey

They were one and the same....I think...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

They were one and the same....I think...

I don't think so. Dobey was kind of goofy.
I think Doni was an honest guy. I just vehemently disagreed with the cult he chose to join.
I don't think he was banned, he just chooses not to participate.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope I didn't know that. If this is the article, it looks like they posted a correction.

That, I can believe. I don't even have to take you at your word.

Sundowner, there is a saying. Wise men know this and probably made up the saying. "Don't believe anything you read / hear, and only half the things you see."

There is another saying. "The pen is mightier than the sword." (That one has intrigued me since I was a kid.) It is true, and all the news titans know this. Which is why they all clamored to own multiple news outlets. Power. To own and control all those faint of thought. Are ye such a thinker ? Or, can you think for yourself ?

I am not trying to begrade (spellcheck don't like it but I do) you. Hopefully I can make you a stronger man.

Another saying for you : A lie told often enough becomes accepted as true.
Have you noticed that many news organizations mirror others ? That politicians on either side of the crevice all seem to have the same 'talking points', down to the exact same adjective ?

It looks like the Washington Post issued a correction ? No ! They changed the headline, after the damage was done. (Usually, most corrections are done on page 14.)

Facebook bans extremist leaders including Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos for being ‘dangerous’

Any moron could see those characters do not belong in the same group. Please, make us believe that you are smarter than a moron.
"Far-Right Extremists" ? Dangerous ? I wish fish were as easy to catch as you are.

It is my belief that Louis Farrakhan is the only extremist, and the only one who is dangerous. The Reverend (I think he calls himself) Louis Farrakhan is the only one in that group who preaches hate. The others just have strong views and are vocal (the pen is mightier than the sword).

The adjectives, the opinion writers, express opinions. Opinions are like azzholes. Everybody has one and none think their's stink. Some, adopt the azzhole of others. Some conclude their own opinion.

Let me ask you. What is the real story the articles don't answer ?
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Farrakhan has a history of making anti-Semitic comments, having called Hitler a "great man" in the 1980s and, more recently, accusing Jewish people of being involved in the September 11th terrorist attacks.

That's odd, seeing a black man call Hitler "a great man". Adolf Hitler was a white supremacist. The Nazis treated blacks just as badly as Jews. I wonder if Farrakhan knows that?

Some reading material:

https://www.timesofisrael.c...e-for-the-holocaust/

https://encyclopedia.ushmm....ng-the-holocaust-era

https://www.socialstudies.o.../se/5906/590606.html
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey was a leftist antagonist who self destructed. It's too bad because he was amusing.

Dobey and I...had a complicated history. Whatever else he may have been, he knew a lot about Fieros. I'm sorry to see him gone, and wish him the best.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the most part, I do not like to see anyone banned; with the notable exception of fake accounts. Almost everyone has something useful to contribute, almost everyone. Most of us are adult enough to handle the few who insist on making asses of themselves.

It is regrettable that some take this so seriously. It really is nothing more than a few blinking lights on a screen, a screen that has an off button.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is regrettable that some take this so seriously. It really is nothing more than a few blinking lights on a screen, a screen that has an off button.

For people suffering from emotional incontinence there doesn't seem to be an off button.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-04-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:
Dobey and I...had a complicated history. Whatever else he may have been, he knew a lot about Fieros. I'm sorry to see him gone, and wish him the best.

I am sad he is gone. Too bad he decided to leave.

NO ONE has ever offended me. I wish him the best.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2019 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did the left become obsessed with calling others with lies? History... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=seFr9_1557047558
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that the MSM is saying that Farrakhan is "Right Wing."

That's how out of touch they are.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay