Started on: 04-29-2019 09:26 PM
Replies: 0 (76 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-29-2019 09:26 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow is coming early. I won't have the time to do this thread with my usual justice. No links.

Crazy Bernie ...
He want's inprisoned felons to be able to vote. That it is an American right.
I have not seen the pundits have the correct response, nor the President.

What is the purpose of voting ? To be able to affect the society in which you live. What should they be able to vote on ? Their particular jail detention guards ? Room accommodations, prison food ?

Can you just see a dumbocrat going to prison, on TV, stumping for the felon vote ?
I can.

Shillary ...
:favepalm:

She says the evidence is clear. That President Trump obstructed justice and should be impeached.

Excuse me ! Who deleted 30,000 emails after they were subpeoned , removed SIM cards, destroyed hard drives with hammers.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ( , and she couldn't even brake her own glass ceiling).

Sleepy Joe ...
He came out of the closet and is running to be President. After failing two times.
He says, ... if President Trump wins a second term, that the country will fundamentally change.

Geeze, he must have been really sleeping when Nobama said that he was going to fundamentally change America.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock