Easter Worshippers? What? by Shho13
Started on: 04-22-2019 04:54 PM
Replies: 35 (486 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 04-25-2019 04:37 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Tweets from Obama, Hillary and co pissed me off big time after the Easter bombings in Sri Lanka yesterday; killing 300 people and wounding 500 more... Refusing to call the victims what they actually were; Christians, instead referring to them as "Easter Worshippers."

Disgraceful. NEVER heard the term Easter Worshipper before in my life. Coordinated effort?

Links if you want to see for yourself
https://twitter.com/Hillary.../1120013694073810944
https://twitter.com/BarackO.../1119964696810070017

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-22-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for being informative. Sadly, many will see this as you being an azz. Truthfully, their bigotry against Christians should be kept in the light.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Thanks for being informative. Sadly, many will see this as you being an azz. Truthfully, their bigotry against Christians should be kept in the light.

Hey ! Hey ! Hey !

What about all the xtian bigotry against demon worshipers ? All that threatening about how they will burn for eternity...all that shunning...all that refusal to share the booze wine...all that refusal to let themselves be eaten !!

Cthulu isn't such a bad god. He is just misunderstood. And hungry.

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never heard that term either. Was this phrasing an orchestrated effort? I don't celebrate, but if I were a political figurehead I would have chosen my words differently or not at all.
I remember a big hubbub about Obama not being Christian and he arguing he was, seems a disrespectful term. I see a lot of those on here. Especially about muslims. No different to me, but I'm not famous or PC.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am no worshiper of any faith, but I will follow Christian values even if others hide behind them or stand in front of them. What another chooses to do is their own option. Here in the United States we were founded upon certain beliefs. A small percentage are causing most of the issue. I do not think that most here are obtuse, only a select few that believe they live a superior existence than you or I.

One person wished us a Happy Easter yesterday. A black man that held the door open for my Wife. He was maybe 25 and very polite.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it absolutely is bigotry! Dehumanizing, too.

To quote Edward Bernays (a pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda), "The voice of the people expresses the mind of the people, and that mind is made up for it by the group leaders in whom it believes and by those persons who understand the manipulation of public opinion. It is composed of inherited prejudices and symbols and cliches and verbal formulas supplied to them by the leaders."

"The important thing for the statesman of our age is not so much to know how to please the public, but to know how to sway the public. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country."

Surprised that you guys aren't talking about these tweets in here so I figured I'd bring it up, I usually just lurk in the O/T tbh.

I'm curious as to where on earth they pulled the term Easter Worshipper from. Peculiar....

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I'm curious as to where on earth they pulled the term Easter Worshipper from. Peculiar....

It's been used up here for as long as I can remember. Its pretty common that rather than name a religion (any religion) the media uses <insert holiday here> worshiper. Political correctness and inclusiveness run amuck.

The lefties will argue that "Well, what if there were <insert non xtian group here> present, they are not xtians but they were at an Easter service so they are Easter worshipers. We cant trample their rights by calling them xtians.

Ya learn to just ignore the P-C drivel, you aint going to stop it.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the word has gone out from up on high.

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

It's been used up here for as long as I can remember...

Honestly, I find that hard to believe... https://trends.google.com/t...=easter%20worshipper

To fuel more discussion, I will leave this single example of a double standard here... Obama had no problem directly saying what religion was attacked in the recent Muslim shooting about a month ago... https://twitter.com/BarackO.../1106544510555824128

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, it absolutely is bigotry! Dehumanizing, too.

To quote Edward Bernays (a pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda), "The voice of the people expresses the mind of the people, and that mind is made up for it by the group leaders in whom it believes and by those persons who understand the manipulation of public opinion. It is composed of inherited prejudices and symbols and cliches and verbal formulas supplied to them by the leaders."

"The important thing for the statesman of our age is not so much to know how to please the public, but to know how to sway the public. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country."

Surprised that you guys aren't talking about these tweets in here so I figured I'd bring it up, I usually just lurk in the O/T tbh.

So is it bigotry when all the anti Islam post on PFF? Calling the "muzzies", "moslems", "towel heads" etc?

Tony I'm with you. I was raised with Christian values, well my families bastardization of them at least. People wished me happy Easter. I replied cordially to all.
I did hear someone get offended when it wasn't returned to back to them, not me, I wondered if it had been a holiday celebrated by Islam and they were greated with such of they'd have been offended because they don't approve. I have many interactions with this person and I think she would've. The question though, is that bigoted or is it only bigotry if it's your Christian faith?
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

So is it bigotry when all the anti Islam post on PFF? Calling the "muzzies", "moslems", "towel heads" etc?

That's a bait question.

I can speak for myself as someone who values our Western way of living. Everyone should have the right and freedom to freely practice whatever religion of their choice without fear of being literally killed for it. It's the foundation of our great country.

As for bigotry, I am extremely bigoted towards radical Islamic terrorism. This is something that has been noted many times before that a certain group of "leaders" we have seem to not acknowledge exists!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a bait question.

I can speak for myself as someone who values our Western way of living. Everyone should have the freedom to freely practice whatever religion of their choice without fear of being literally killed for it.

As for bigotry, I have one for radical Islamic terrorism. This is something that has been noted many times before a certain group of "leaders" we have seem to not acknowledge exists!

No bait man, that's not my bag. I think all religion is tardanic. I just frequently see people getting salted up and triggered when it's christianity, on PFF, but all kinds of hatred towards Islam. I've seen Muslim members and their ideology attacked, but christianity is sacred here. I know this is overall a right leaning forum. I'm pretty damn conservative fiscally myself. Socially not so much.
People can practice whatever. My question is though, if someone greats you with a happy "insert Muslim holiday" do you parrot that back? Do you expect non-Christians to wish you your holiday back? I don't care if you hate Islam. Bigotry doesn't offend me, actual or perceived. I feel about the same towards racism. Words are just that, words... if they get you butthurt that really is more of a you problem. Now violence, attacks, and vandalism that bothers me, no matter what group or reasons.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-22-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2019 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a bait question.

I can speak for myself as someone who values our Western way of living. Everyone should have the right and freedom to freely practice whatever religion of their choice without fear of being literally killed for it. It's the foundation of our great country.

THERE is the entire problem, and has been for all of human history...

You ARE free to practice your religion SO LONG AS IT IS LEGAL (IE: muzzie honor killings are a no-no in the west as are child brides)

--and--

You are NOT free to force it onto somebody who doesn't want it (something religious humans seem to have a very hard time understanding until they have a gun in their face, and sometimes not even then)

--and--

You are NOT free to impose you religious values on an entire society simply because you dont "like" people who don't follow your religion. You WILL BE resisted. Get used to it !

https://cthulhuforamerica.com/
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No bait man, that's not my bag. I think all religion is tardanic. I just frequently see people getting salted up and triggered when it's christianity, on PFF, but all kinds of hatred towards Islam. I've seen Muslim members and their ideology attacked, but christianity is sacred here. I know this is overall a right leaning forum. I'm pretty damn conservative fiscally myself. Socially not so much.
People can practice whatever. My question is though, if someone greats you with a happy "insert Muslim holiday" do you parrot that back? Do you expect non-Christians to wish you your holiday back? I don't care if you hate Islam. Bigotry doesn't offend me, actual or perceived. I feel about the same towards racism. Words are just that, words... if they get you butthurt that really is more of a you problem. Now violence, attacks, and vandalism that bothers me, no matter what group or reasons.

Lots to unload here.

I specifically said *Radical Islamic Terrorism*, *not* Islam in general. Big difference. There are absolutely good Muslim people out there.

I'm not going to try and specifically defend any of the stuff you are referring to towards the hate that those who practice Islam's teachings, however, facts are facts; To quote the passage that the "radicals" follow: Qur’an 9:29- Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

With that said, in the last 30 days there has been 717 people killed and 1306 injured in the name of Islam. Source: https://thereligionofpeace....tacks.aspx?Yr=Last30 .

Quite frankly it is a reasonable thing to do; question and condemn Islam's teachings, as per the Quran, directly.

To answer your question, I work in a very diverse place, with many religions, races, and beliefs. Personally, yes, I not only "parrot" it back wishing them the best, I usually get involved and attend the celebrations when they invite myself and others to attend their celebrations. To be honest, most do the same for me when I throw, for example, a Christmas party. I think that a lot of the intolerance is over exaggerated and hyped up big time to create a divide.

Some people like to call it divide and concor

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shho13

916 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

THERE is the entire problem, and has been for all of human history...

You ARE free to practice your religion SO LONG AS IT IS LEGAL (IE: muzzie honor killings are a no-no in the west as are child brides)

--and--

You are NOT free to force it onto somebody who doesn't want it (something religious humans seem to have a very hard time understanding until they have a gun in their face, and sometimes not even then)

--and--

You are NOT free to impose you religious values on an entire society simply because you dont "like" people who don't follow your religion. You WILL BE resisted. Get used to it !

https://cthulhuforamerica.com/

Well said...

That video is chilling. Thanks for sharing.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. I don't really do any of the celebrations. This isn't me taking a stand against a religion, I just don't want to attend. When someone hits me with whatever holiday greeting, I just say something polite.

Regarding the few passages you quoted. Don't make me tear the bible apart with all the hatred and stupidity in it. An eye for an eye is first to mind. Islam is roughly 700 years younger than christianity and all the judeo religions are very similar. 700+ deaths guess the crusades never happened. I think in a few hundred years Islam will be as peaceful ar you think christianity is today. Not here to discredit or persuade you, I find it hard to believe you'd wish someone a happy a holiday for a religion if you think is a problem. Take Islam out of it and insert whatever devill worshiper holiday they celebrate. I often find Christians are offended if you take issue with theirs.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-22-2019).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah. I don't really do any of the celebrations. This isn't me taking a stand against a religion, I just don't want to attend. When someone hits me with whatever holiday greeting, I just say something polite.

Regarding the few passages you quoted. Don't make me tear the bible apart with all the hatred and stupidity in it. An eye for an eye is first to mind. Islam is roughly 700 years younger than christianity and all the judeo religions are very similar. 700+ deaths guess the crusades never happened. I think in a few hundred years Islam will be as peaceful ar you think christianity is today. Not here to discredit or persuade you, I find it hard to believe you'd wish someone a happy a holiday for a religion if you think is a problem. Take Islam out of it and insert whatever devill worshiper holiday they celebrate. I often find Christians are offended if you take issue with theirs.

You can tear the bible apart if you want, sure! I'm sure you know that The Quran is literally a copy of the the Old Testament; in the most basic way to put it possible, The Quran continues after the crucifixion of Jesus, and continued on with Mohamed. Muslims follow the Quran. The biggest point of difference between Christians and Muslims is that Muslims believe that Jesus was only a prophet and not the Son of God. Christians believe that Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of the Old Testament.

Christians directly follow the New Testament at this point; the "barbaric" words of The Old Testament are in a sense, superseded now that Jesus has come and completed the prophecy.

Matthew 5:38-48: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

The core ideology of Christianity at this point in history can literally be summed up in one sentence: Don't do unto others what you would not want done to yourself. That's how sane, modern, by the book Christians try to live their lives today, unlike in the Quran, where it specifically continues to tell it's followers to be intolerant and fight all who oppose their beliefs.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a bait question.

As for bigotry, I am extremely bigoted towards radical Islamic terrorism. This is something that has been noted many times before that a certain group of "leaders" we have seem to not acknowledge exists!

Very astute observation.

IF islam was just a religion there probably wouldn't be any more of a problem with it than any other....

BUT IT ISN'T

Islam is complete religious, social and political ideology of hate, war and subjugation of every other religion on the face of the planet.

It demands an absolute theocracy of every country it infests and the oppression, enslavement or death of anyone who resists.

It demands the death of any apostate.

It demands the death of Jews.

It demands the death of homosexuals.

Islam is even incapable of getting along peacefully with itself. It regularly engages in open warfare and killing between different sects of itself, (i.e. Sunni vs Shia)

Islam is SO much more than just a religion and "bigotry" against it is fully warranted and appropriate.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-22-2019).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Islam is complete religious, social and political ideology of hate, war and subjugation of every other religion on the face of the planet.

It demands an absolute theocracy of every country it infests and the oppression, enslavement or death of anyone any "infidel" who resists.

It demands the death of any apostate.

It demands the death of Jews.

It demands the death of homosexuals.

YES! It specifically says so right in the Quran! Like I quoted above...

Qur’an 9:29- "Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

You are absolutely correct. It absolutely can, and should be criticized for it's ideology and it's basis of how it's followers should live.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are absolutely correct. It absolutely can, and should be criticized for it's ideology and it's basis of how it's followers should live.

The very SAME needs to be said about the left.

Marxist / leftists seek to abolish the practice and even any mention of the Judeo-Christian values this country was founded on.

Christianity is absolutely antithetical to the Marxist ideology of the STATE as the only true God or the foolish idea by too many people that believe that "they are their own god", have no need of any other and consequently are capable of manufacturing their own individual morality and even "salvation".

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2019 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The very SAME needs to be said about the left.

Marxist / leftists seek to abolish the practice and even any mention of the Judeo-Christian values this country was founded on.

Christianity is absolutely antithetical to the Marxist ideology of the STATE as the only true God or the foolish idea by too many people that believe that "they are their own god", have no need of any other and consequently are capable of manufacturing their own individual morality and even "salvation".

On that front, (I hate to say it) I agree with the left. Religion NO BUSINESS in public or workplaces, and the ONLY way 5,000 years of "my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend" fights will ever end is if it is driven (by force if need be) solely into private homes, lives and churches/temples/whatever.

I know what I am talking about in this area. One of the 3 factors in my destruction (or at least really-really getting the ball rolling on it) was a company DETERMINED to force a new-age cult up my azz and that I was going to join them. You guys will never know just how much restraint and self-control was needed not to ram that truck thru the front window of the place and jump out shooting. Fact is a 100-pound machine DID go flying clear across the office and one got told I'd rip her uterus out her a-hole if she even THOUGHT about opening her hole again.

As far as I am concerned these people who wont take "no" for an answer and STFU and GO AWAY about their cults deserve the death penalty, and not a quick execution either. Make medieval examples of them.

One of the greatest things about a rural lifestyle is the total lack of people and having to deal with this kind of stuff. You would be AMAZED how many problems simply disappear when people do.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell us how you really feel, MEM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At first glance I would take the wording to mean Worshippers on Easter, or Worshippers at Easter time.

I do find it interesting Obama said "On a day devoted to love, redemption, and renewal, we pray for the victims"

Love and redemption because Christ died in our place for our sins, renewal because of the new beginning that offers.
Pray, pray to whom?

Many politicians simply play and say things to the audience like an actor, selling themselves.
I have no idea the real beliefs of Obama, like many politicians he contradicts himself with words that sell. And the media will publicize it for the same reasons. I would also add that probably most of what hits Twitter isn't even reviewed let alone written by Hillary or Obama.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
290 dead by the hand of islam. A short story and a day or two of interest.

"Easter worshipers" gets a day or two.

New Zealand mosque gets hit by an extreme LEFTIST that is white, still covering this biatch.

Chicago killing it. No coverage.

Jussie Smollet. Let free.

Sell illegal tickets at a golf game. 20 years.

Chrissey Teigen. Punched lasagna.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-23-2019).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heh, fun fact:

"The instantly recognizable statues on Easter Island (887 of them), called moai, have perplexed and fascinated explorers, experts and average folks since the Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen came across it in 1722. And Mr. Roggeveen is the reason it’s called Easter Island. He and his crew dropped anchor on Easter Sunday."
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2019 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arent those statues racists ? Or stoneist ? or Easterist ? or somethingist ?

At the very least they are offensive to talking heads with no bodies. BAN THEM ! For Max.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The statues of Easter Island have bodies, but after eons of being there, most of the bodies have become covered by alluvials.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2019 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The statues of Easter Island have bodies, but after eons of being there, most of the bodies have become covered by alluvials.

I did not know that. Damned alluvials! Must be kind of like Democrats.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2019 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's cool. I wonder how long we just looked at giant heads sticking out of the ground and didn't think: hey we should dig under there and see if there is a body attached.
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2019 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Begs the question: Are they anatomically correct?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2019 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Begs the question: Are they anatomically correct?

Easter Islanders were politically correct way before PC was cool. The statues are gender neutral.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-25-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left keep changing lanes, but going no where. Call them this. Call them that. Regardless, those of us on the right continue to call them muslims. We are steadfast and congruent. Lefties change things to make them feel better.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2019 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Easter Islanders were politically correct way before PC was cool. The statues are gender neutral.

That's pretty hilarious!
Sad too, but mostly hilarious.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2019 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shame. They could have gone thru eternity rock hard.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock