Music Night by MadMark
Started on: 03-18-2019 07:35 PM
Replies: 1 (52 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 03-18-2019 07:49 PM
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see several of the members posting music on here and I thought I would share with you my wife and I's recent experiences. We have in the last few months gotten involved with a local music conservatory. It is mostly acoustic stuff and we both really enjoy it. Zig Zietler is the owner with his wife Siusan. It is called the White Crow Music Conservatory. We went there last Friday night for Irish music with a 4 piece group, with Siusan as the lead singer. It was a lot of fun. A month ago we were there for Austin Walking Cane for Blues, and we met Ziggy at Lula's a Cajon restaurant in Owosso, MI for Zydeco on Fat Tuesday.

Now they are having another night of fun with two different women the first is: Diana Chittester and I have a short video of her.

https://youtu.be/TTupE-91oXg

The second one is Jamie Marvin.

https://youtu.be/3lUfeeKrYIo

I am really enjoying the music.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds like a really great time! I love hearing new and varied music. Keep us posted.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock