Started on: 03-13-2019 03:25 PM
Replies: 16 (389 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-20-2019 09:43 AM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Facebook Will Be Back Soon
Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

Anyone else having issues getting on to facebook?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its working now, asked to review changes for the last 7 days then let me change my password.
Odd stupid facebook be more funny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes it is more unusual when facebook works as it should than when it doesn't
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep its a POS but if I don't keep it I wont have contact with over 3/4 of my family.
They apparently don't know how to use a phone anymore if there isn't an app for it.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2019 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, gents..

I think I broke it with too many "fuk zuk" posts. Censorship logarithms couldn't handle the freedom...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this time its a windows update. Not the only thing it busted.
Blaaaa stupid windows.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Blaaaa stupid windows.

I can't get on with Linux either.

I bet my whole family thinks the world is coming to an end!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not having a problem with facebook anymore than I am with that needlepoint and quilting website that I browse whenever I go to starbucks.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2019 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Blaaaa stupid windows.

Yeh, that one screwed me too...had to use the phone until I could roll-back this thing to yesterday
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm not having a problem with facebook anymore than I am with that needlepoint and quilting website that I browse whenever I go to starbucks.

What is this Book Of Faces that you speak of?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, dear, loosing FaceBook for all eternity would be....earthshattering!

(There is supposed to be a boom! Where is the boom?)
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Between windows and facebook I took most of the day off of the internet.
Looks like everything is working today.
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe now we can get an hour or two of honest work out of the Millennial generation, who are constantly fixated on their phone screens, to keep updated on what their social peers are eating for lunch.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marko:

Maybe now we can get an hour or two of honest work out of the Millennial generation, who are constantly fixated on their phone screens, to keep updated on what their social peers are eating for lunch.

As the comedian Dennis Miller aptly observed about social media:

"Never in history have lives LESS lived been so extensively documented"
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2019 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well said !
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Facebook Will Be Back Soon

There's no hurry.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock