Started on: 03-11-2019 04:25 PM
Replies: 9 (337 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-19-2019 01:58 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-11-2019 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kim decided to make dinner tonight.

Not bad, but she insisted on a bowl of rabbit food..er..I mean salad. I'm thinking no big deal, I can off-set it with a triple bacon-and-sausage death burger later on,

So after we eat I'm putting the leftovers away and see the bag....kale. kale....KALE !!!

I think that stuff kills within 4 hours, so I probably wont be here in the morning.

On the bright side, I wont be around long enough for her to try giving me a pumpkin-spice-soy-late-on-soy-double-the-extra-tofu....I'll go out with black coffee running thru my veins, dammit !!

Dont ever....ever....ever....trust the women to cook. They are just waiting to kill you with Kale.

Been nice knowing ya's.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should help cheer you up...

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-11-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This should help cheer you up...

Click to show

So, if we are slated to be slaughtered by some super stone soaring through space, surely we shouldn’t sweat the sizzling scourge of global warming, should we?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-11-2019 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'll forgive the murder attempt since she went out and came back with the antidote to Kale..

whoda thunk what a tripple-chocalate New York style cheesecake can cure.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I guess I'll forgive the murder attempt since she went out and came back with the antidote to Kale..

whoda thunk what a tripple-chocalate New York style cheesecake can cure.

Well, anorexia, for one thing.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh, if the flavor can be hidden it is fine. As Democrats would say, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Eh, if the flavor can be hidden it is fine. As Democrats would say, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32848 posts
Member since Jan 2001
We all die, its choosing how and with whom that is important.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That right there is funny.

And I like kale.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like potatoes. Thats about my limit for anything you pull out of the ground. I ate a salad once, maybe about 20 years ago and im still healthier than most 1/2 my age. I eat a ton of grease soaked fast foods like fries and burgers. Hamburgers are one of my main food groups. Then come pies/cakes/donuts. Dont forget my minimum of a 6 pack of real Pepsi every day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock