Started on: 03-06-2019 12:28 PM
Replies: 5 (257 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-13-2019 03:22 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

I know this is an old story, but:

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

This could be so much fun. This guy knows how the game is played.

Think about it, after two years of investigations, using every resource available to the world's biggest machine, they haven't got so much as an unpaid parking ticket. I would suggest that this makes Donald Trump one of the most honest politicians to ever take office.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-06-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let both parties declassify everything about all their opponents, they'll all be dead or in jail in no time.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like possibly a good indirect way to clean up our leadership.

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have been wondering if/when he will use the declassification trick and thinking he must be waiting until the 'right moment.' My initial thought was this might be right after the public version of the Mueller report hits the streets and the Media outrage machine shifts into high gear. The closer to the election the better perhaps?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2019 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Master chess player
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats
This could be so much fun. This guy knows how the game is played.

What does Speaker of the House Nancy Botox say ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock