Started on: 02-27-2019 06:22 PM
Replies: 84 (1653 views)
Last post by: randye on 12-21-2019 04:23 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There has been nearly a dozen attacks documented on Americans wearing their MAGA hats in recent weeks. Here is one from earlier today...

This is absolutely unacceptable. You will hear racist comments. Declare no more! Our children should not be subject to this by political mental illness. I wonder what our resident Threedog would think about these occurrences, and especially this one?

www.liveleak.com/view?t=a2QYF_1551296352

The Wife and I are thinking about videoing her wearing a MAGA hat. Oh, you are allowed freedom to spray stupidity, but damn be to those that even attempt to flip a hat.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-27-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2019 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been asking leftists for two years now and still have not gotten even an attempt at an answer:

What did Trump do to make people so angry?

It shouldn't be that difficult of a question, but it seems that there is no answer. It's like asking Justin Bieber to explain quantum mechanics.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a MAGA cap, won't buy anything from China if I can avoid it.
Would I wear one? Hell yes, but not because I like President Trump but, I do agree with the goal.

Rams
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2019 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Would I wear one? Hell yes, but not because I like President Trump but, I do agree with the goal.

Rams

The hats are made in LA. Good old California. https://www.businessinsider...a-great-again-2018-8

There are MAGA hats being sold that are not from here, but those are Chinese or likewise just copies. Buyer beware I suppose.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
The hats are made in LA. Good old California. https://www.businessinsider...a-great-again-2018-8

There are MAGA hats being sold that are not from here, but those are Chinese or likewise just copies. Buyer beware I suppose.

I may order one, if I do, I most assuredly would wear it. The problem I have now is that all sales $$$ of this hat go into the Trump Campaign Fund. Haven't made my mind up about 2020. Kind of depends on who runs.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem, plain and simple, is POWER.

These lefties think THEY are in charge and you WILL do/think/speak as THEY say or else. They despise the idea that they are not in control and we have the right to ignore them, and they will go to any length to keep or regain control.

Trump and MAGA hats and Yellow Vests represent total loss of that control, hence the violence directed towards them.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There will be no left leaning rebuttal...

81 year old man attacked...

https://www.khq.com/news/te...62-67e7a732565e.html

Illegal alien cannot control her emotions...

https://www.khq.com/news/wo...68-9f935074db66.html
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There will be no left leaning rebuttal...

Illegal alien cannot control her emotions...

https://www.khq.com/news/wo...68-9f935074db66.html

PROBLEM is, ice came, cuffed and stuffed her,
The judge set a date for her, deport hearing. she'll I'll bet if the news reporter goes back to the home she lived in, it'll be empty and she'll be in an other state.
The judge should've never allowed her to be out of jail until the outcome of the deportation hearing.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are MAGA hats the problem?

No they are not, its people have no respect. They make demands and if you don't do what they say then they call foul.
How often are groups called out for the same behavior? When I am not able to support my beliefs but others are?
When I have to stand back while someone burns the flag but they expect its ok to grab my property.
I am not allowed to express how my race has contributed to this country as it would be considered raciest.
Instead of working together they lie and then when in office do not represent the very people that put them there.
MAGA does not mean you can't help people, that's what I don't get. When the economy is good then private social programs also grow.
If you put the government in charge of them the only people that will be well off are those that you voted in to office. How long before they take that right away from you and just stay in office?
Ask Nancy Pelosi where all of her money came from.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 02-28-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoy going shopping, wearing my NRA Life Member bomber jacket and my MAGA hat.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

This is part of the problem. The lies of the left being believed. I ordered a hat early on, it was made in the USA. Unless you get one from some shady online store they are all made in the USA.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I enjoy going shopping, wearing my NRA Life Member bomber jacket and my MAGA hat.

Bravo.

At the moment, we are quite careful what we were to wear out in public. I have a shirt, but have not displayed it. I generally do have either a hat with an American Flag on it, or many of my daily shirts do, and people do comment nicely quite often on that. I have had a snear at my caps a few times, but I literally walk on by. It has never been by a person that looks as if they have their shat together, only those with pink/blue/purple hair, or wearing pajamas in public. I also have one in the front yard, and one on the pickup.

I was a NRA member when I was younger. They have a few views that I do not line with, but generally they are a welcome good to how I live.

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

PROBLEM is, ice came, cuffed and stuffed her,
The judge set a date for her, deport hearing. she'll I'll bet if the news reporter goes back to the home she lived in, it'll be empty and she'll be in an other state.
The judge should've never allowed her to be out of jail until the outcome of the deportation hearing.

We do not always agree topically, but in the background we find accordance.

Spokane is eerily difficult to keep felons locked up. Just read of an 18 time felon breaking into, eating and then sleeping into a luxury downtown condo while a women slept. She found him in the morning and fled before calling cops. The judge granted him bail. Eighteen time felon.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only hat I have is my Navy Veterans hat. I have had nothing but positive remarks about it.
I don't have a MAGA hat, my girlfriends pretty head would explode. Not that she is unreasonable she just hates conflict and would rather the hats just go away.
I have tried to explain to her that if it wasn't this it would be something else, she gets it but she is afraid that we are going to end up on the wrong end of a conflict.
She knows I wont back down and has had to pull the girlfriend card several times to get me to leave.

I love her but there will be a point where I wont back down, haven't seen anyone burn a flag yet. Probably why I am still writing this post.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

The only hat I have is my Navy Veterans hat. I have had nothing but positive remarks about it.
I don't have a MAGA hat, my girlfriends pretty head would explode. Not that she is unreasonable she just hates conflict and would rather the hats just go away.
I have tried to explain to her that if it wasn't this it would be something else, she gets it but she is afraid that we are going to end up on the wrong end of a conflict.
She knows I wont back down and has had to pull the girlfriend card several times to get me to leave.

I love her but there will be a point where I wont back down, haven't seen anyone burn a flag yet. Probably why I am still writing this post.

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper!

Rams
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper!

Rams

That she is, she also isn't afraid to listen. I wish both sides of this would do a little of that.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2019 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

What did Trump do to make people so angry?

Didn't you know? ORANGE MAN BAD! It requires no explanation.

(that was sarcasm)
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2019 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When we stop blaming others and start finding solutions this will be a great country again. When we have representatives that the only reason they ran for office is to be in charge. (Isn't that a mental illness?)
When we all realize that the government is not in charge of us we are in charge of it.
Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2019 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are MAGA hats the problem?

Kania, you come on here representing yourself as an upstanding contributor and you ask a question like that ?

Of course MAGA hats are the problem, duh. Just like the gun is the problem.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2019 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Cliff...

ROTFFLMAO !! Now I had to pull out my spare keyboard because the 1st one is full of the coffee that came out my nose.

And dammit man, now I gotta go running down the hallway. Some Remington got up and opened the door and walked away all on its own. I gotta go catch it before it hurts somebody by itself. Damn things can run fast when they want to.

You should see how fast a Browning compound bow moves on its own. That arrow just flies out of nowhere.

We need laws against weapons, they move too fast on their own and cant be controlled.

WHAT ???

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-03-2019).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regarding the title and opening post.

When free speech becomes "the problem" , we can see what the problem really is, and it isn't free speech, (which is never a problem.)

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Regarding the title and opening post.

When free speech becomes "the problem" , we can see what the problem really is, and it isn't free speech, (which is never a problem.)

It seems that burning a flag is free speech, while displaying a flag is a prohibited offence.

To quote a song from fifty years ago:

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now.
We can't fight alone against the monster.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they'll like this song?
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Ooh, ah
Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for President?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing mine?
Ooh ah,
Is it just a waste of time?
Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry.
Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall.
Mother do you think she's good enough, for me?
Mother do you think she's dangerous, to me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Ooh ah,
Mother will she break my heart?
Hush now baby, baby don't you cry.
Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through.
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in.
Mama will always find out where you've been.
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
You'll always be baby to me.
Mother, did it need to be so high?
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government
-some famous guy

shem
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government
-some famous guy

shem

LOL, cool.
On the real: standing up for what is right can cost a person tremendously. Specifically nowadays with political correctness you could easily lose your job either for the government or private Industries. That is not even taking into consideration the retribution and Wrath of social media and the news networks that might pick up and take off with the news story.
BUT, your quote is absolutely correct.
Just don't underestimate the masses who are on the opposite side of the coin. AKA, against you.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hats aren't the problem, the hats EXPOSE the problems. The people the hates trigger are at fault and need to be dealt with. They're psycho's, entirely brainwashed and willfully ignorant.

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if you are out there wearing these items looking to cause conflict, then I'd say to an extent, yes. Obviously they are not the problem, what is just as obvious is that they have a greater potential for conflict than my Bears hat. I don't want to be noticed for good or bad by anyone for anything. I don't need recognition for my political views any more than I need recognition for my support of those in need.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id wear a MAGA or Trump hat if I could find one. Im not worried because I have a CCP...and willing to defend myself whenever I have to. You want shot in the face because you dont like my hat, go for it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

LOL, cool.
On the real: standing up for what is right can cost a person tremendously. Specifically nowadays with political correctness you could easily lose your job either for the government or private Industries. That is not even taking into consideration the retribution and Wrath of social media and the news networks that might pick up and take off with the news story.
BUT, your quote is absolutely correct.
Just don't underestimate the masses who are on the opposite side of the coin. AKA, against you.

Especially when they will change laws to do so.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Well if you are out there wearing these items looking to cause conflict, then I'd say to an extent, yes. Obviously they are not the problem, what is just as obvious is that they have a greater potential for conflict than my Bears hat. I don't want to be noticed for good or bad by anyone for anything. I don't need recognition for my political views any more than I need recognition for my support of those in need.

A person simply wearing a hat isn't causing conflict as much as a person or group of people who react to it, unless the reaction is simply, "I dislike what your hat stands for, but respect your right to your opinon"....

I mean what should be done to curtail the conflict. Tell someone they cant wear the hat, or punish criminal behavior when people overreact to a hat?
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody said anything about not being able to wear it, at all. I said i would not wear one personally because I don't want any attention from the abrasive group out and about. If you refer to your firearm that quickly, then that is on you. From the sounds of it you want to shoot someone in the face. My ideals as a lifetime ccp are much different than yours sir. I hope I never have to use it. Why on earth, when out with my daughter, would I want to subject myself and her to ridiculous and elementary arguments. Most of the people that do oppose that hat, can barely string together a reasonable argument. Arguing with ignorance is tough and irrational.
PFF
System Bot
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boostedbird

806 posts
Member since Sep 2004
And I there ARE people, plenty of them, that wear is strictly to "troll". If you believe otherwise, you are naive.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Nobody said anything about not being able to wear it, at all.

I know. I'm just saying free speech isn't a problem. How people react to it can be. Do they react legally, or with assault of some sort.
In general many of our problems would be lessened with proper enforcement of current law.

But I do agree, do stupid things win stupid prizes. Asking for something to happen that will result in legal headaches is not usually smart.
I hope we understand eachother.

boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I know. I'm just saying free speech isn't a problem. How people react to it can be. Do they react legally, or with assault of some sort.
In general many of our problems would be lessened with proper enforcement of current law.

But I do agree, do stupid things win stupid prizes. Asking for something to happen that will result in legal headaches is not usually smart.
I hope we understand eachother.

We do, and I agree. When people are rational, its a completely different ballgame.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Porsche does not cause vandalism, a mini skirt does not cause rape and a MAGA hat does not cause violence.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2019 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have bypassed several MAGA incidents that have happened DAILY. The latest is children wearing MAGA clothing being removed from a public school campus by those thinking that President Trump "is not their President." I hope that in this case the family takes the people in the video to court. Shatty part is they will sue the school district, and those responsible will not pay. The taxpayers will. Taxpayers meaning the small amount that own homes, not those that do not put into the system. Including the plaintiffs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CYcxf_1551927774
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

A Porsche does not cause vandalism, a mini skirt does not cause rape and a MAGA hat does not cause violence.

But it is scientifically proven (by emotional politicians and activists) that guns cause violence. At least that is the basses for "gun control". On a side note they will soon be able to link global climate change and mental illness on guns as well.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

I have bypassed several MAGA incidents that have happened DAILY. The latest is children wearing MAGA clothing being removed from a public school campus by those thinking that President Trump "is not their President." I hope that in this case the family takes the people in the video to court. Shatty part is they will sue the school district, and those responsible will not pay. The taxpayers will. Taxpayers meaning the small amount that own homes, not those that do not put into the system. Including the plaintiffs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CYcxf_1551927774

I am against ANY type of clothing that promotes demotes are advocates for any cause social or political. Schools should be places to learn, NOT places for emotional outbursts. The only way to be Fair firm and consistent is to promote neutral clothing. The kids rarely espouse their own views in their own words, they are indoctrinated and coached into expressing political and social thought. And blindly emulate what is considered to be influential celebrities who, most of the time are just idiots.
I don't by into the 1st for kids in school, ESPECIALLY when it is a third party that is expressing the 1st through the kids.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

But it is scientifically proven (by emotional politicians and activists) that guns cause violence. At least that is the basses for "gun control". On a side note they will soon be able to link global climate change and mental illness on guns as well.

I would enjoy trying to target shoot enough to see if it changes the climate, I'm available to participate in a funded study.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read an article that claimed WWII did not affect the climate.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock