Started on: 02-27-2019 06:22 PM
Replies: 84 (1653 views)
Last post by: randye on 12-21-2019 04:23 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I read an article that claimed WWII did not affect the climate.

That is simple math, there were MUCH less people in the World then, AND the guns helped reduce than number. After all, climate change is ultimately caused by people. Fewer people equals less effect on climate change.

This sarcastic summation is the result of Science and Mathematics working together for a better world, LOL
IP: Logged
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
After all, climate change is ultimately caused by people.

BS!
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

BS!

You might want to go back and re-read his last sentence...
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
BS!

I do not believe a word I wrote. It was just sarcasm. Sorry, I do that some times. I used to think it was so obvious that I did not bother mentioning that I used sarcasm, but The remarks by other people led me to note it as such.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2019 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I read an article that claimed WWII did not affect the climate.

Would you mind sharing that information?

Rams

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2019 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was several months ago, I do not remember the source.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2019 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I used to think it was so obvious that I did not bother mentioning that I used sarcasm, .

Just throw in one of these
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2019 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh, I am just full of the tolerance. Are you not?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C6ZIQ_1552074960
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He had a MAGA hat in his truck. So she slashed his tire

In a statement to the court, Dugas wrote, “In this case, the right thing to do is to forgive you rather than spill hatred onto you like you did to me. Rather than wish upon you the same fear you wished upon me that day. But I really hope that you are listening. Just because I have a different yet equally as important view as you do, it doesn’t EVER give you the right to spew hate, cause fear, and interrupt someone else’s life."

The next time Dugas got into his SUV with his 15-year-old son, he pointed to the red MAGA hat still on the console.

“See that hat? It hasn’t moved, has it?” he asked his son. The teen shook his head.

“You don’t ever let anybody change who you are, or what you believe in,” Dugas told him. “You stand strong.”

Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Would you mind sharing that information?

Rams

Look at global temperature graphs.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe it.

That Van Jones is here at CPAC 2019..?

No, I can't believe how easy it was to save hundreds of dollars on my car insurance with GEICO.

MAGA caps. The climate crisis. Criminal justice reforms. And more. It's all here in this 8-minute YouTube video segment "Van Jones at CPAC", which aired on CNN on Saturday, almost a week ago.
https://youtu.be/6afdMFPaGH4

Van Jones? Who dat?
https://www.vanjones.net/about

I'd luv to try me sum Van Jones, but I'm just a beginner. I don't think I'm ready for 8 full minutes of VJ on video.

How about just under 2 minutes? "Van Jones gives a nod to President Trump after the Senate overwhelmingly passed a major criminal justice system reform bill that had bipartisan support in both the House and Senate." This was VJ, in a CNN report on the legislation that aired at almost the very end (December 18) of 2018.
https://youtu.be/XoTZZDqvGS4

These videos from the YouTube CNN channel would subject anyone without premium YouTube access to a fairly brief commercial advertisement before they "roll."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-15-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2019 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I can't believe it.

Click to show "Troll."

Have you ever extended your hand to help a forum member? I have not recalled you entering Technical before. I say that all Ronald Isenberg has done is to maliciously troll forum members.

Only a ****ing recommendation: You should stick to your TDS threads. Let us play our card game.

Edit: THIS! This is the problem, not some god dammed hat Ronald. It is the mental instability called hate. You and so many others suffer greatly from it. Never helping your neighbor, only destroying them to keep you and others like you in internet superiority. Complete and utter craziness.

It is a hat.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-15-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you were to avail yourself of the Search function, you would find that I have participated from time to time in the Tech section. Not very often. I am sure that I have been informed there by others, more than I have informed anyone else.

There was a time, not all that long ago, when you made more sense in the context of forum topics like this one. I'm not talking about any specific political or cultural leanings. Only about attitude(s) towards other forum members. Other forum members, or at least one forum member, that being me. I even have a particular public message from you that I might be able to dredge up from the archives, to remind you--in theory, at least--of the better "forum-izer" that you used to be.

So you started this topic. You can't put it above your fireplace or on your coffee table, or in the curio cabinet for anyone inside your home to admire, or even see. At the End Of The Day, this all comes down to patterns of illuminated pixels on video monitors or mobile device screens. And even then, what's visible endures only until your next keyboard or mouse input.

Reconnect with reality.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread subject: Are MAGA hats the problem?

Intolerance to the opinions of other people is the problem.

Aggressive action, based on the same lack of tolerance for another's viewpoint is the problem.

MAGA hats are not the problem, they are simply a message of support for a duly elected President.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2019 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Click to show

Reconnect with reality.

This is quite possibly the most readable post you have ever created.

Mental illness is the bane of the United States. Not some cloth Ronald.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Bravo Kania (Tony), bravo.

I had heard that before, I don't remember when but, I do remember listening to it more than once. Again over the next few days.

I have now again listened to that twice.

Thank you !

Full disclosure :
As a Texan since 1968, firth grade, I have never owned a cowboy hat.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
As a Texan since 1968, firth grade...

You in a heap o'trouble here boy...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-17-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he went to high school near the Firth of Forth.

That's in Texas, right?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-17-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2019 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Children are being attacked by animals. https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9W5b0_1576245821

I, we bought some hats for us and several for friends and family. MAGA starts now. I am wearing my hat today. I will report back if anyone tries to take it off of my frame.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2019 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It’s refreshing to see a few of you here are still capable of seeing through the attempted bullshit rhetoric of this incredibly simple-minded question.

The mysteriously evasive (to many) answer is just as simple;

It is never ok to physically assault someone because you verbally or idealistically disagree with them.

There are laws in place to deal with that very offense.

It’s not the fault of the MAGA hat, The Eastern Turban, The Jewish yah mica, (sic), the LGBDQ pink fedora, or even The Thrid Riche’s favorite sky-piece.

As always, it’s about the intelligence of those involved.

Of course, there are extreme examples of stupidity and intolerance within our own view for all to contemplate:

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Have you ever extended your hand to help a forum member? I have not recalled you entering Technical before. I say that all Ronald Isenberg has done is to maliciously troll forum members.

Only a ****ing recommendation: You should stick to your TDS threads. Let us play our card game.

Edit: THIS! This is the problem, not some god dammed hat Ronald. It is the mental instability called hate. You and so many others suffer greatly from it. Never helping your neighbor, only destroying them to keep you and others like you in internet superiority. Complete and utter craziness.

Remind us again why you think this fellow forum member (fellow American?) should not be afforded the same posting privileges that you use to not only speak your mind, but also to continually verbally abuse others that don’t agree with you.

Idealistically, you’re doing the very thing you are criticizing, minus the violence.

That is if we are indeed saying removing someone’s hat is violence, or even a chargeable offense.

Under certain circumstances it may very well be.

Personally, I don’t want anyone in public touching me or anything I’m wearing.

That includes my “Tony Kania Is Moron” hat.
Your welcome.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-13-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

....The Jewish yah mica, (sic), the LGBDQ pink fedora, or even The Thrid Riche’s favorite sky-piece.

As always, it’s about the intelligence of those involved.

Saved for the irony and laughs.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2019 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Remind us again why you think this fellow forum member (fellow American?) should not be afforded the same posting privileges that you use to not only speak your mind, but also to continually verbally abuse others that don’t agree with you.

I am trying to figure out what you are refering to here? I actually said no such thing that you have written? You are a liar from the get go. I even go as far as to want folks to continue to post. Never do I stop them, or you. All the idiots have positives from me.

Idealistically, you’re doing the very thing you are criticizing, minus the violence.

That is if we are indeed saying removing someone’s hat is violence, or even a chargeable offense.

Under certain circumstances it may very well be.

Personally, I don’t want anyone in public touching me or anything I’m wearing.

That includes my “Tony Kania Is Moron” hat.
Your welcome.

You never stand up for yourself other than in keyboard fashion.

It is indeed a threat to removes a person's property in the State of Washington. An 8th grade education should let you know this? Huh?

I thought that you were seeking legal advances towards me for saying that I truly believe that you should not be allowed around children due to your extremem alcohol and substance abuse dependency. Did you not say that? Does your council need my address?

You, your retarted wife, and the whores you rode in on...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-13-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2019 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Wore the hat today. Had more people come up and say hello, or Merry Christmas than I could have ever imagined! Not a one caused a stir. Perhaps a look or two, but only from dirt balls.

A fukcing great hat! :cheer:
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its not the hat or the symbols that are chosen. Its the person behind it.

In the end the winner of the war will write the history.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2019 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of the biggest balls in Hollywood. I do look up to him. Dreamy for DeNiro though!

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I choose not to wear anything political because I carry concealed. I choose to preempt any craziness because the result would be life changing. Only the Molon Labe sticker on my truck gives me away.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never wore the hat in public until the other day. I will do it again. It is reactionary attire.

Stay safe folks. All sides.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I choose not to wear anything political because I carry concealed. I choose to preempt any craziness because the result would be life changing. Only the Molon Labe sticker on my truck gives me away.

Wise choice, good thinking.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm in the same train of thought.
Blend in until needed.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm the same. I'd love a "Proud Infidel " sticker on my truck, but why start needless fights and leave myself open as a vandalism target? One side has to stay sane.

OTOH, get in my face over a comment or how I vote or my steak or something... Yeh, want a fight they'll get it.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2019 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty much the same OP SEC I follow with the exception that I have no stickers of any kind on my vehicles.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2019 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2019 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An interesting visual below, in oxymoronisms....perhaps she was trying to send a subtle message while trying to "be kewl" but likely as not, had no clue.......some people are plain stupid.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2019 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Saved for the irony and laughs.

Because you don't know the history of that symbol before the Nazi's used it.
That symbol has been in use for thousands of years before the Nazi's.
Why should those that it is part of their history/culture have to banish it from view because some nuts used it for a decade or two.?

If you reply, try to do it without your hot air bullshit
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've spent a great deal of time as a student of history, especially WWII.

Never saw Molon Labe used by the NAZI party.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2019 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've spent a great deal of time as a student of history, especially WWII.

Never saw Molon Labe used by the NAZI party.

I quoted rande, that replied to boones post, go read that, not the silly photo of the kid in a hoody, and a sign.
well I can up load a screen shot so, here ya go.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 12-18-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what symbol are you referring to?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I quoted rande, that replied to boones post, go read that, not the silly photo of the kid in a hoody, and a sign.
well I can up load a screen shot so, here ya go.

So between you and the bowling alley boy there are what?, about 3 or 4 functioning brain cells max.?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock