Started on: 02-21-2019 06:02 PM
Replies: 17 (362 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 03-13-2019 06:14 AM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so I really have 1 parking space but where I live im sure I can have another car parked for a few years I moved next door to my aunt so I think she'd let me park a 2nd car there.

Now my real tough decision is, I want as many Fieros as possible till I die, so should I buy a fier daily first and then a fiero project car ? Or should I stick with my trusty Toyota 3.0 with 190k and still feels as smooth as a Buick, leather seats, spacious , sunroof AC in Miami. As opposed to the Fieros overall space. Ive owned two, drove an 84 daily ffor 3 years not one issue until the TBI went

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 02-21-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it were me, I would keep the Toyauto and look for a worthy project Fiero.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, anything but an 84.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 toto

1 non 84 fiero
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2019 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Yup, anything but an 84.

Unless its an Indy
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a buying dilemma once. It wasn’t exactly dilemmazine I was looking for and on the way home I got a ticket for going 20 over dilemmat. The upholstery was dilemmanated, so I finally sold dilemman.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like more of a driveway/parking dilemma.

Good to see you are still around Dan, I hadn't seen a post in a while.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 you the man!!

Lol that's funny parking dilemma. But the main reason I made this topic was should I switch my comfy leather seats, engine that you don't even know is on sitting in idle, cold AC in super hot miami. For a 2.8 daily with possibly no AC when I buy it
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

2.5 you the man!!

Lol that's funny parking dilemma. But the main reason I made this topic was should I switch my comfy leather seats, engine that you don't even know is on sitting in idle, cold AC in super hot miami. For a 2.8 daily with possibly no AC when I buy it

Well I drove 5 different Fieros in Lakeland FL and none of them had AC. Great heat lol but no AC. Just roll the windows down and don't get stuck in traffic.
I miss my GT and also want another one but I am going to be picky this time, I also can't park a lot of cars but one more small one wont hurt. Right?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 02-22-2019).]

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V6 Toyota 1
Daily Fiero 2

So far.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2019 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

but one more small one wont hurt. Right?

Famous last words around Fieros.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Famous last words around Fieros.

I know, I have had 3 of them at once and all of them ran. When asked how do I pick one to drive I just look at the gas gauge.
We need a sarcasm font lol
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep the Toyota, and get a Fiero. They are always projects, regardless. That way you have the reliable Toyota, and the Fiero when you want to relax.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2019 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you to all that responded, I think I'll keep the trustee to Yota it's a V6 with plenty of power and Toyota reliability plus from my research this motor that's found in the V6 Camrys the ES300 RX300 Lexus and who knows what else goes to 400k if taken care of normally
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2019 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I know, I have had 3 of them at once and all of them ran. When asked how do I pick one to drive I just look at the gas gauge.
We need a sarcasm font lol

They are like a Lotus...

If anybody ever offers you a 1970's British sports car, run.

Look behind you. If it is still there, run faster.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a dilemma at all. Keep the running Toyota. Dont waste your money buying project cars until your finances, education, employment, housing, and parking situations are all taken care of. Have you maxed out your ROTHIRA? Do you have 6-12 months living expenses? Are you debt free? I thought I recall you having financial and medical issues. Take care of yourself and important stuff. A Fiero is a money pit at best anyway. As much as I've loved these cars over the years, the nicest or fastest one is still just a Fiero and even my most reliable or expensive ones are nothing compared to every modern car I've ever owned.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2019 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
look around, there maybe a car club with guys that share shop space.
I know here, there is and 5 or 6 guys share a shop they rent and their fun cars/projects are in there. the rent is cheap as it is divided (on this case) by 5 or 6 guys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock