Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  2020. The next President of the United States. Guaranteed. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2020. The next President of the United States. Guaranteed. by rinselberg
Started on: 02-02-2019 11:22 AM
Replies: 45 (1060 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-10-2019 08:18 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard
Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.
Robert Windrem and Ben Popken for NBC News; February 2, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ulsi-gabbard-n964261

An NBC News analysis of the main English-language news sites employed by Russia in its 2016 election meddling shows Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is set to make her formal announcement Saturday, has become a favorite of the sites Moscow used when it interfered in 2016.

Several experts who track websites and social media linked to the Kremlin have also seen what they believe may be the first stirrings of an upcoming Russian campaign of support for Gabbard.

<SNIP>

"The fix is in."
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the article:

Just weeks after Donald Trump's upset victory over Hillary Clinton, she (Tulsi Gabbard) met with the president-elect at Trump Tower.

Well folks, there you have it. Irrefutable evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Go get 'em, Bob!

At least the left is starting to find some more attractive women than has been their past (live)stock in trade.

Apparently she is Hindu. I think that is a very interesting path.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-02-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.
Robert Windrem and Ben Popken for NBC News; February 2, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ulsi-gabbard-n964261

"The fix is in."

It is comical (in a morbid way) that people think that Russia can select our President. The people of America are the ones that cast the votes, not Russia. In fact the ONLY influence Russia had was to release emails for the American public to see, witch the Democrats would have kept hidden from America. Those emails were not forgeries, they were raw unaltered writings. Comical that people are so hateful AND gullible as to try to turn this into Russian rigged.....pathetic in fact.
The truth is that the Democrats have done MUCH worse "crimes" and outright lies about Republicans. But if CNN or MSMBC had dug up this same exact email dump on Republicans, everything would be A OK. Hypocrites

Edited to mention that as far as voting tampering goes, those accusations were aimed at Democrats,..humm

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-02-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard.

Several experts who track websites and social media linked to the Kremlin have also seen what they believe may be the first stirrings of an upcoming Russian campaign of support for Gabbard.

"The fix is in."

Puleeese. Not another Special Council investigation into collusion, .

What is the worst that the Ruskies can do ? Sway you by reporting to NBC news, one of your trusted sources ?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For myself, I have never said that President Trump was elected by, or elected because of the Russians. I have never said that it was ever that simple or direct.

It's already been widely reported that there was more to the Russian "project" or "enterprise" than the leaking of emails from the DNC and the Clinton campaign or John Podesta. Not just reported by the media, but committed to public record by the Special Counsel's Office.

This is what I believe is "on the table", over and above the DNC and Podesta emails. Some of these "bullets" have been described and detailed in indictments and court filings that have emerged from the Special Counsel's Office. The other bullets here, far more speculative and conditional; i.e., unless or until the DOJ releases more investigative products.
  • Fabricated or intentionally misleading news reports from RT and Sputnik, the two best known Russian state-controlled media operations.
  • People that were part of, or allied with the Russian project, using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter; etc.) to promote false or misleading news reports.
  • That same wide-ranging group of people, hiring actors to stage public campaign-related events and create Internet websites to influence voter perceptions and opinions.
  • Forging links with the NRA and coopting the NRA in terms of pushing to enlarge the NRA's support for, and cash donations to the Trump campaign.
  • Exploiting detailed or sophisticated polling data provided by Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort. To fine-tune the targeting of voters on social media platforms.
  • Hacking into voter databases in various states, looking for information to exploit. Circulating public disinformation about when or how to vote.
  • Other governments or foreign entities, not just Russia, involved with, or acting in parallel with the Russian project. UAE. Israel. Saudi Arabia. Qatar.

The disinformation and influence efforts were not 100 percent pro-Trump. They mixed it up a little, to "keep it real." But overall, there was a purpose, to push against HRC and push in the direction of Trump.

I am working from memory and not taking the time to review "stuff". That would require some "bigly" amount of time on my part, to review. So it could be that there is some disinformation about the disinformation, right here, in this message; but I think I am mostly in line with what has been widely reported.

Why don't I stop here, for the moment? (Rhetorical question.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-02-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

n964261]https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ulsi-gabbard-n964261[/URL]

"The fix is in."

This is totally fake (made up, created, unfounded) news. Tabloid stuff. FIRST: there has never been ANY evidence of Russian meddling. The the premise or core of this statement is a lie that leads to a rabbit hole of (anti-Trump) hate fantasy.
Before any credible conversation can happen on the subject, there must first be actual meddling, by the Russians. Hacking computers and releasing data from those computers is not meddling in an election. It is hacking.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russia's

Russia

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-02-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Why don't I stop here, for the moment? (Rhetorical question.)

Because your raging, untreated mental illness won't allow you to.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ILF (Immediate Logic Fail)

HRC and DNC were soft on Russia.
They even had a 'RESET' button, and a recorded conversation between BHO and Russian President.

DJT and GOP were not at all soft on Russia. The platform called out Russia and the need for containment.

🤔.

So, that's why the Russians tried to help DJT beat HRC!
Because they wanted us to be tougher on them!
What a clever plan!

Got it! 🙄

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-02-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

ILF (Immediate Logic Fail)

That's a permanent condition of leftists and mentally ill people. (one and the same )

Logic requires thought and reason. Conclusions based on objective facts, information and analysis or calculation.

Not feelings.

Subjective information or writing is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and personal judgment.

It is ill-suited for scenarios like news reporting or decision making in business, politics and science.

Leftists are principally guided by their own emotions and utopian fantasies rather than objective facts and reason, (a/k/a *Logic*)

They live in a constant state of "ILF"

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The fix is in."

I understand this to say " the liberals go to if things don't go their way" propaganda. It will CLEARLY have NOTHING to do with Russia.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I understand this to say " the liberals go to if things don't go their way" propaganda. It will CLEARLY have NOTHING to do with Russia.

It's the new "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" that Grandma Clinton coined.

They can't really use that one anymore but they're cheerfully willing to use the false "Russian Collusion" propaganda that she also concocted.

Question: Who was the first to scream "Russian Collusion!!!!" in this whole pathetic farce?

Answer: Click to show

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It's the new "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" that Grandma Clinton coined.

They can't really use that one anymore but they're cheerfully willing to use the false "Russian Collusion" propaganda that she also concocted.

Question: Who was the first to scream "Russian Collusion!!!!" in this whole pathetic farce?

Ok, I am game: who is he and what is he about?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John Podesta

Granny Clinton's campaign chairman and long time Clinton Crime Family lieutenant and "enforcer".

He also fell for an obvious online "phishing" scam and subsequently his email was hacked along with the DNC and Clinton's

He often works in cooperation with another Clinton Crime Family lieutenant:

Click to show

He helped Podesta start the "collusion" story fiction.

You will likely soon be hearing more about this crook and a fellow named Cody Shearer with regard to the "Russian Collusion" propaganda.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have more to say about Russia as the day wears on. First, some housekeeping.

Because the owner and moderator of OptiBoard had to shut down the "off topic" / "general discussion" section because of YOUR constant disruptive behavior.

Your "Radio Free Rinsel" and other un-ending spamming and nonsense angered the other members of the forum who ARE eye care professionals, whereas YOU ARE NOT.

Click to show

You are so psychotic that you believe that the OptiBoard members needed a "compendium" of all your mentally ill posts!

Nope...That's not crazy at all...

You have a "history" Ronald, and it isn't a good one.

The biggest irony is YOU posting in this thread and complaining that "certain people" are the cause of decreased participation on a forum.

I am currently a member in good standing of that other online discussion forum--OptiBoard--and always have been, after registering as "rinselberg" in 2004. I posted as recently as January 28, 2019, and before that, on January 22. As confirmed by this screen capture:
Click to show

The owner and moderator did not eliminate the "Just Conversation" section. He decided to put an end to political conversations. He was already leaning that way, towards the end of 2013. "Political Posts and Civility - Can they co-exist?" I was part of that conversation, as confirmed by this screen capture:
Click to show

Gratuitous thrill seekers could follow that conversation from the beginning, and they would find not even a scintilla of hostility or blame directed at "rinselberg". To wit:
https://www.optiboard.com/f...ty-Can-they-co-exist

Does anyone need more than this, to realize that what Pennock's member “Lyin’ randye” said--what I quoted from him, here--is 100 percent full of sh*t..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-05-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont you guys get it ??

You are not gonna have a 2020 election.

Russia is going to walk in and force-feed you vodka, and us Canadians will be right behind them with maple syrup bacon.

Once thats done, we are going to steal all of your Marlborro reds, moonshine, and those '67 Mustangs you are hiding out in the Arizona desert. Oh, and I'll personally take a Lockheed Electra.

We wont bother with your weak-ass beer, you can keep that. Ours is better anyway !!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT, randye just told you who he was. If you want to really know who he is/was, you should read up on him. Quite the devious bastard.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Once thats done, we are going to steal all of your Marlborro reds, moonshine, and those '67 Mustangs you are hiding out in the Arizona desert. Oh, and I'll personally take a Lockheed Electra ...

If you get one can I please have a ride? My all-time favorite plane (well, right after the SR-71 and the PBY Catalina) ...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

If you get one can I please have a ride? My all-time favorite plane (well, right after the SR-71 and the PBY Catalina) ...

Canso/PBY is great fun to take a girl into the back of one...and it lands just like a cub, same wing (clark Y)...that was the 90's...OOPPPSSSSSS . So damn slow it cant get out of its own way, let alone anything elses. I went faster in an Appache, and thats a mean trick to pull. Straight down, everything to the front and you might break a couple hundred knotts...with a tailwind, if gravity is kind to you.

Back-course into CYXU in one of them...you can hold the localizer, hold the rudder, or hold it all together--you aint doing all 3...

https://abpic.co.uk/picture...YQS%20xSx%20CYQSxBCx

I might have *just* a little knowledge (I deny all knowledge) about stuff that went on in an ag field in the 90's..Oh, an M-18 ? Big fracking airplane, dont try to use one for taking pictures. Between the 70GPH fuel burn at climb, and the vibratons, you are about to loose your shirt at 10 bucks a picture...100 would be closer to actual costs.

The 2 missing from those picture..Well, 3. Fairley Swordfish that was based in Chatham. Fleet Fawn that I managed to wrangle my way into, and a 1946 Fleet Cannuck that will have you wearing knees for earnings.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-04-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Rickady88GT, randye just told you who he was. If you want to really know who he is/was, you should read up on him. Quite the devious bastard.

Ok,
I have to know the punishment he got for an attempt to steal those documents. I would have lost my job for anything close to that type of move.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok,
I have to know the punishment he got for an attempt to steal those documents. I would have lost my job for anything close to that type of move.

I was in error.

Blumenthal wasn't the thief in this case.

It was another Clinton Crime Syndicate lieutenant, Samuel Richard "Sandy" Berger , that stole Classified US National Archives documents related to the Clintons.

Punishment ?......Seriously?....You're kidding right?

The Deputy Attorney General of the United States who handled the case recommended just a $10k fine and a 3 year suspension of Berger's security clearance, saying that "Mr. Berger handled classified materials in a sloppy manner"

Do you recall hearing someone make that same kind of statement about Hillary Clinton and her handling of classified materials?

WHO was this Deputy US Attorney General that handled this case?
Click to show

WHO was the Director of the FBI that supposedly investigated Berger and his theft of Classified documents related to the Clintons?
Click to show

Are the puzzle pieces starting to fall into place for you yet?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-05-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was in error.

Blumenthal wasn't the thief in this case.

It was another Clinton Crime Syndicate lieutenant, Samuel Richard "Sandy" Berger , that stole Classified US National Archives documents related to the Clintons.

Punishment ?......Seriously?....You're kidding right?

The Deputy Attorney General of the United States who handled the case recommended just a $10k fine and a 3 year suspension of Berger's security clearance, saying that "Mr. Berger handled classified materials in a sloppy manner"

Do you recall hearing someone make that same kind of statement about Hillary Clinton and her handling of classified materials?

WHO was this Deputy US Attorney General that handled this case?
Click to show

WHO was the Director of the FBI that supposedly investigated Berger and his theft of Classified documents related to the Clintons?
Click to show

Are the puzzle pieces starting to fall into place for you yet?

I love the game show style questions and click for answers.
All I can say is WOW.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
U.S. Department of Justice, Special Counsel's Office
https://www.justice.gov/sco

Online access to the DOJ directive that defines the mission and scope of the Special Counsel's investigation, Statements of Expenditures (through September 30, 2018) and all of the Indictments, Plea Agreements and other court filings that are the visible product of the Mueller investigation.

Here, for example: The indictment of 12 Russian nationals that are identified as "GRU" or Russian military intelligence officers.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment on July 13, 2018, against 12 Russian nationals for their alleged roles in computer hacking conspiracies aimed at interfering in the 2016 U.S. elections. The indictment charges 11 of the defendants with conspiracy to commit computer crimes, eight counts of aggravated identity theft, and conspiracy to launder money. Two defendants are charged with a separate conspiracy to commit computer crimes.

Get a head start on your 2019 summer vacation or leisure time reading.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may have more to say about Russia...

Russia's

Russia

Russian nationals

"GRU"

Russian military intelligence officers.

...and mentally ill

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When a member of the Bern police force is shot dead on a Swiss country road, the enigmatic Inspector Barlach and his colleague Tschanz are intent on tracking down the killer. But the ailing Inspector doesn't have time to lose. Soon the pair discover that the victim was murdered on his way to a clandestine party at the home of a wealthy power broker - so why was a local policeman socialising with some of Switzerland's most influential men? Who was his shadowy host? And why has Barlach's past returned to haunt him in his final hours?

The Judge and His Hangman is a thrilling tale of lifelong rivalry, and of two men chained together by a wager that would destroy them both.

The Judge and His Hangman
Friedrich Dürrenmatt

In The Judge and His Hangman, Inspector Barlach forgoes the arrest of a murderer in order to manipulate him into killing another, more elusive criminal.

I read the original, German language publication of the book from 1950, "Der Richter und sein Henker", as part of an introductory German language class.

I had not thought about it at any recent time, until I was reflecting upon this discussion.

Of course, it is still unknown (to me) as to what chapter(s) could yet emerge in the real-life investigations (there are many) that are related to the life of Donald J. Trump.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may have more to say about Russia...

Russia's
Russia

Russian nationals
"GRU"
Russian military intelligence officers.

Donald J. Trump.

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL RONALD...PLEASE GET HELP

By now you have to know that you're not well.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Judge and His Hangman
Friedrich Dürrenmatt

In The Judge and His Hangman, Inspector Barlach forgoes the arrest of a murderer in order to manipulate him into killing another, more elusive criminal.

I read the original, German language publication of the book from 1950, "Der Richter und sein Henker", as part of an introductory German language class.

I had not thought about it at any recent time, until I was reflecting upon this discussion.

Of course, it is still unknown (to me) as to what chapter(s) could yet emerge in the real-life investigations (there are many) that are related to the life of Donald J. Trump.

Sounds like he was doing business with the Clintons.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taking a "mulligan" here. I want people to see my next message on this thread. Almost exactly the same words, but the format is more on point.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2019).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I put something like this on the forum, it is because I think it is new and interesting.

LOL let me just leave this here.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

LOL let me just leave this here.

It could even be an rinselberg-instigated "Troll" event, just looking for certain kinds of reaction(s)...

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Trump is a shoe-in, unless he dont want to run. Look at all the liars,losers and crooks lining up on the dem side.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back up a small ways, and Rickady88GT checks in with a "zinger."

After that, looks like some sarcasm from Jake_Dragon. So I think a better format is in order. Nothing more than that.

Tulsi Gabbard was on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" and called the NBC News report that I used to start this thread "false, and debunked by experts."

I have no second thoughts or "buyer's regret" about my Original Post, or post#0.

When I put something like this on the forum--back to the very start, here--I am reporting to the forum on what NBC News is reporting. NBC News, or any other source that I have.

"Clean Up on Aisle Nine"
Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the Rinseberg to English dictionary:

Rinselberg:

When I added my own words at the end, "The fix is in," I put those words in quotation marks, as a signal that the words should not be taken at face value, or without a "grain of salt." I meant that to be taken as a quip. A way of saying that there is going to be a lot more to the story before Tulsi Gabbard or anyone else emerges as the winner of the next presidential election cycle.

When I put something like this on the forum, it is because I think it is new and interesting. Or, new and weird. Or new, and connected to something or someone else that is already part of the forum. It might be an rinselberg agenda-driven message, to challenge what I believe to be in error, or support what I believe to be accurate. It could even be an rinselberg-instigated "Troll" event, just looking for certain kinds of reaction(s); although, more often than not, I think it is likely best described or categorized using one of these other categories or "bins", or reasons. It could also combine two (or maybe more than two) such reasons at the same time--a "hybrid" or "multi-purpose" message.

I don't think it is wrong for me to refer to myself as "rinselberg" on this forum, within the context of one of these messages. I don't do it all of the time. Frequently, though. I think using the third person voice or perspective in a self-referential way can often provide a sharper clarity of message or a smoother sequence of words, than if I always referred to myself in the first person as "I" or "me" (etc.)

I'm not trying to imitate or follow the example of President Trump. I don't think it's grandiose or grandstanding. I think it reflects a kind of detachment that I have, about "posting", that frees me to use a wider range of expression for myself than I would use in any ordinary face-to-face or "real world" context.

English:

Just kidding.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that probably would have sufficed.

Why didn't I think of that?

Maybe some "baggage" or "cross talk" from another discussion that's been active during the last few days.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe some "baggage" or "cross talk" from another discussion that's been active during the last few days.

GET HELP RONALD

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When a person is rude, I am less inclined to respect their thinking or want to respond to their questions. Whether their questions are explicit or just implicit.

When it comes to rude, forum member randye is in a class by himself. I have not ever before encountered such an online or Internet presence.

I will extend myself, however.

There was real dysfunction going on when I registered with OptiBoard, back in 2004. One of the consequences was that I would not see an eye doctor, and I would not update with the new prescription lenses that were called for. I just persisted in researching online about prescription lenses and spectacle frames. It took an absurdly long time before I was able to get past that and go to an eye doctor and get myself updated with a new frame and prescription lenses. Since then, I have kept my prescription lenses up to date.

I never misrepresented myself as an eye care professional or "ECP" of any kind. At that time, when I registered in 2004, the (now legendary here, it would seem) OptiBoard was not strictly limited to ECPs. The people that I was conversing with online were generally aware that I was not an ECP; just an eye care patient.

I was not the only one in that category (eye care patient) that was involved in the conversations. Even in the technical or ECP-focused sections of the forum.

The rude narrative that Mr randye has presented, that I was some kind of greatly deluded online Troll that pretended to be an ECP, or made a big nuisance of myself in the "Just Conversation" section, is way, way off base. He has drawn that narrative by picking out some very small number of forum messages from a much larger database. A cherry pick. And by mistakenly presuming that whatever it is about me that so remarkably draws his ire here, on Pennock's, was equally offensive to the many at OptiBoard. Wrong.

He may well be unaware that OptiBoard was carefully moderated by the owner, who actually had a team of moderators, with the owner at the top. Were Mr randye, for whatever reason, to have created access for himself at OptiBoard, and then conducted himself as he does here at Pennock's, his OptBoard access would have been terminated in very short order.

I had some "scrapes". Rubbed some people of that forum the wrong way. It happened in the Just Conversation section and in at least one of the ECP or technical sections. But that was more the exception, than the rule. No one got "worked up" about my RadioFreeRinsel act. My "compendium" or directory of my most treasured OptiBoard messages. That was all in the Just Conversation section.

That's as far as I want to extend myself, at this moment.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There was real dysfunction going on when I registered with OptiBoard, back in 2004. One of the consequences was that I would not see an eye doctor....

I just persisted in researching online....

It took an absurdly long time before I was able to get past that and go to an eye doctor

So you have a self-admitted history of refusing to get treatment that you obviously need and instead spend your time on the internet being dysfunctional.

YOU'RE SICK RONALD.....GO GET HELP

It's already been "an absurdly long time".

Call Them Now:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not at all, "Dr" randye

Your persistent overreach--your obvious pattern of drawing false or misleading conclusions, based on incomplete and insufficient data--is remarkable.

You constructed a misleading (and astonishingly rude) narrative about me, involving OptiBoard.

This tendency towards overreach is characteristic of your entire body of "work" here. It speaks to me from literally hundreds (100s) of the Pennock's Off Topic messages that you have created.

You may remember that just over two months ago, in November, two (2) of your messages were deleted by Cliff Pennock. Transgendered images of Obama, each one overlaid with some particularly unseemly thoughts that emanated from your keyboard, or whatever you use to create your messaging poison.

You need to hand over a printout or screen copy of those images, and a printout or screen copy of this conversation, to an adult family member, or to an MD or a psychologist or psychiatrist at the VA facility or some other clinic or hospital that you use. You have OCD or some other neurosis that is evident in these conversations. Or you have Internet autism. It's blindingly obvious.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2019 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock