Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Dem's are at it again with late term abortion (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dem's are at it again with late term abortion by engine man
Started on: 01-31-2019 06:44 PM
Replies: 42 (741 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-06-2019 05:20 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see NY has passed a late term abortion law allowing them and other states are trying to do the same i think Late term abortion is murder why i say this is if a women was murdered and was pregnant the murderer would be charged as taking 2 lifes if she was in the second or third trimester of pregnancy so how can it not be murder for late term abortion. one more thing i am not against abortion but i am against late term abortion .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

I see NY has passed a late term abortion law allowing them and other states are trying to do the same i think Late term abortion is murder why i say this is if a women was murdered and was pregnant the murderer would be charged as taking 2 lifes if she was in the second or third trimester of pregnancy so how can it not be murder for late term abortion. one more thing i am not against abortion but i am against late term abortion .

They changed that law now as well, because of this law its not murder if the baby is not born.
People are sick, they have no moral compass.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you are right they are sick i could not believe my ears when the governor of Virginia who is a pediatrician say they would deliver the baby then resuscitate the baby make it comfortable then have a discussion on what to do next thank god the law did not pass in Virginia as he was ready to sign it into law

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-01-2019).]

otakudude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Late term and post pregnancy abortions have always been the end goal of the 'pro-choice' movement. The only reason the gloves are coming off now is that they're afraid that the Notorious RBG is about to bite it and they want to stick it to President Trump before he nominates another constitutionalist jurist to the supreme court. Doing so might put 'Roe vs. Wade' (their holy sacrament) at risk and they can't have that.

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 02-01-2019).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
There are few words... despicable is one.

To skip political jibber jabber go to 58 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-01-2019).]

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't even [try] to begin to comprehend the mindset.

These are my grandsons at 24 weeks. Born in Albany, NY nonetheless. The hospital asked, even suggested to abort!! They're 7 years old now and all boy!!!

How can the nurses/doctors go home at night and sleep after committing murder!!!!!!!!!!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2019 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only commenting to show my disgust for what I have been reading and listening to about this subject. I think of my Son.

Sure glad that each and every one of you are here.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
👍🏼👍🏼
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2019 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know how they say its a slippery slope?
This proves it really is.
Remember when we used to say "whats next... aborting at any time? As if birth is what makes the baby a human baby?"
Well, we seem to be building up speed down that slope.
Whats next? And don't tell me it wont happen.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You know how they say its a slippery slope?
This proves it really is.
Remember when we used to say "whats next... aborting at any time? As if birth is what makes the baby a human baby?"
Well, we seem to be building up speed down that slope.
Whats next? And don't tell me it wont happen.

Calling it "woman's health" is where it started. They ignore the FACT that the baby is not a piece of the women as if it were a cancerous tumor. Calling it a woman's health issue opens the door to getting rid of the "tumor at ANY time.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://m.facebook.com/stor...2C105169.0.html&_rdr
Don't click on this if you don't want an in depth/graphic description of a second trimester abortion.
You have been warned.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-01-2019).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is the bill they tried to pass in VA watch all the videos
https://www.nbcwashington.c...video-505092292.html
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

engine man

5298 posts
Member since Mar 2006
just remember walls are immoral but killing a baby in the third trimester is not
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people are sick MFs.....
I'm hoping they burn in a lake of fire for their Final Destination.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just remember walls are immoral but killing a baby in the third trimester is not

It is that kind of absurdity, coupled with an absolute cornucopia of misinformation and irrational, antisocial behavior that has convinced me that nothing good will come from trying to debate a leftist.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Some people are sick MFs.....
I'm hoping they burn in a lake of fire for their Final Destination.

Actually, I am hoping and praying that they will see the error of their ways, and ask for forgiveness. There are some that have already, including doctors and nurses who actually performed many, many abortions. And we cannot forget the mothers who aborted also. They too are forgivable.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Actually, I am hoping and praying that they will see the error of their ways, and ask for forgiveness. There are some that have already, including doctors and nurses who actually performed many, many abortions. And we cannot forget the mothers who aborted also. They too are forgivable.

Ask for forgiveness from who exactly?

These are completely amoral people who do what they do because they don't believe in any higher power than themselves.

We can all pray for their eventual epiphany, but as far into absolute depravity as this has now gone can even worse be far behind?

If they're ok with this then why not euthanizing the elderly?

Why not the terminally ill of any age?

Why not the mentally deficient or mentally ill?

Why not the crippled?

Why not_______?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-01-2019).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

These are completely amoral people who do what they do because they don't believe in any higher power than themselves.

We can all pray for their eventual epiphany, but as far into absolute depravity as this has now gone can even worse be far behind?

If they're ok with this then why not euthanizing the elderly?

Why not the terminally ill of any age?

Why not the mentally deficient or mentally ill?

Why not the crippled?

Why not_______?

they just haven't got to that yet one step at a time is what they are doing and it is sick to watch as no one really understands that is the plan to change things slowly so you just wake up one day and say what the F happened

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-01-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they just haven't got to that yet one step at a time is what they are doing and it is sick to watch as no one really understands that is the plan to change things slowly so you just wake up one day and say what the F happened

I vividly remember when Democrats said: "Abortion should be “safe, legal, and rare”.

I remember when they also said: "When necessary to protect the life of the mother".

I remember when Democrats were told that medical science shows that less than 1% of abortions were necessary for the health or life of the mother and STILL they demanded the other 99%.

I remember when the left said: "It's just a clump of cells"

If leftist / liberal social policies really led inexorably to fewer unplanned pregnancies and thus fewer abortions, you would expect “blue” regions of the country to have lower teen pregnancy rates and fewer abortions per capita than demographically similar “red” regions.

But that isn’t what the data shows. Instead, abortion rates are higher in more liberal states,

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-03-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:
I am hoping and praying that they (the abortion providers) will see the error of their ways, and ask for forgiveness.

... we cannot forget the mothers who aborted also. They too are forgivable.

Hmm ...

As a Christian, I love your post.

As a Christian, I would like to emphasize "ask for forgiveness".

There is a lot more to asking for forgiveness than just asking. One can go much further than that, proving they want forgiveness, even if it is just a little bit.
My thoughts here apply to friendships, marriage, and any kind of relationship.

We all make mistakes and should ask for forgiveness.

I have known women who did abort a child. Most can't forgive themselves.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-02-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I forgot to post, (actually the reason I decided to post) that the Virginia Governor signed a Bill, making it law, the exact same 'Right'. He is on tape, (audio and video) defending his action.

Saying "we would deliver the infant, make it comfortable, and then decide whether to abort it, clarifying allow the woman and her doctor to have a discussion on whether or not to abort the infant. Further adding that a group of doctors would be involved.

THAT IS INFANTICIDE !

He did that on Monday. Imagine my glee on Friday when someone discovered his college Yearbook. Where his picture was found dressed up with a fellow depraved individual who posed as a person in blackface standing next to a person dressed in a Klu Klux Klan costume.
He admitted it was him yet did not provide details on whether he was 'blackface' or klan member.

Wait, there is more ... I am not making this up ... his closing shot at his challenger while running for Governor ... he proclaimed that voting for his challenger was a vote for electing a racist such as President Trump.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
He admitted it was him (... dressed up with a fellow depraved individual who posed as a person in blackface standing next to a person dressed in a Klu Klux Klan costume yet did not provide details on whether he was 'blackface' or klan member ...).

Now, fast forward to today. He claims it wasn't him, but that he did 'black face' once in San Antonio at a contest where he impersonated Michael Jackson doing the Moon Walk.

Can it get any worse ? Why yes, yes it can, I am glad you asked.

When asked if he could still do the Moon Walk, his brain was stumbling around for a response. His wife tried to bail him out by saying "in appropriate circumstances", which he repeated, crediting his wife.

It was an appropriate question and deserved an answer. Of which the best answer would have been a demonstration.

Me thinks that he is learning to Moon Walk, .

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-03-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2019 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The silence is deafening is it not?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, fast forward to today. He claims it wasn't him, but that he did 'black face' once in San Antonio at a contest where he impersonated Michael Jackson doing the Moon Walk.

Can it get any worse ? Why yes, yes it can, I am glad you asked.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont either, I am a very firm believer in the power of self. Hell, "Anthem" by Ayn Rand IS my anthem.

HOWEVER, that doesnt mean I have lost a moral compass. It doesn't take religion to know right from wrong, that is something that comes from inside a man no matter what.

Some folks may disagree with some of my stances, but if you sit back and examine them, we are coming from the same place just different angles on it.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not really a surprise, in view of our sad human record of mass killing in world history. Just to refer to recent times, the WW2-era people responsible for deporting and killing millions of Jews and other ‘undesirables’ seemed to fall into two categories: the core ‘believers’ (who imagined and put the policies in place and pursued them with relish) and the ‘enablers’ (regular folks who were too afraid to ‘just say no’ to their duties, so as not to disappear with their families in the dead of night). This latter group, by far the majority, went along to survive but tried to soften the blow, so to speak, to the people in their care when it was possible -- there are many instances of this. Curiously, with our human ability to compartmentalize, both types would go home at night, play with their children, and help a stray dog that might appear on their doorstep, then be at church on Sundays. I suspect the latter group was completely traumatized and suffered with PTSD and guilt long after the war. But the leaders, the core group, probably never gave it a second thought. I read a biography long ago of an abortion worker who getting home, after her first day on the job, puked her guts out and cried all night. Yet for the sake of ‘professionalism’ she forced herself to keep going and for decades was an abortion advocate and activist. Miraculously, something ‘woke her up’ later in life and she switched sides. I think somehow on the ‘pro-life’ side of the equation individuals need to be completely approachable and ready to help heal and love those who ‘wake up’ on the other side but I guess even that takes a miracle too.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2019 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I forgot to post, (actually the reason I decided to post) that the Virginia Governor signed a Bill, making it law, the exact same 'Right'. He is on tape, (audio and video) defending his action.

Saying "we would deliver the infant, make it comfortable, and then decide whether to abort it, clarifying allow the woman and her doctor to have a discussion on whether or not to abort the infant. Further adding that a group of doctors would be involved.

THAT IS INFANTICIDE !

He did that on Monday. Imagine my glee on Friday when someone discovered his college Yearbook. Where his picture was found dressed up with a fellow depraved individual who posed as a person in blackface standing next to a person dressed in a Klu Klux Klan costume.
He admitted it was him yet did not provide details on whether he was 'blackface' or klan member.

Wait, there is more ... I am not making this up ... his closing shot at his challenger while running for Governor ... he proclaimed that voting for his challenger was a vote for electing a racist such as President Trump.

Cliff, I dont think there is one single one of us who would pull out a pistol, fire at a baby, and call it "OK"..bullshit, man.

Ya dont kill babies, puppies or kittens,,,

I might be a mean old miserable bastard who should probably shave more then twice a week...I might joke about chinese food and cats...

And, I have never in my life thought killing a little tiny thing who never did squat to me was a good idea.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

It doesn't take religion to know right from wrong, that is something that comes from inside a man no matter what.

History is full of people who have committed horrible acts and atrocities who were absolutely convinced that they were doing the right and "moral" thing.

Invariably, those same people were always following their own "morals" or those of other men.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Baffling isn't it?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

God, whom they do not believe in.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

History is full of people who have committed horrible acts and atrocities who were absolutely convinced that they were doing the right and "moral" thing.

Invariably, those same people were always following their own "morals" or those of other men.

Some of the cruelest people in history, act in the name of religion. I dont see too many faithless strapping on vests or building IED's...that territory seems to be reserved for believers of one sort or another.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The view of the left is heard and understood.

Stupid man law says Sarah...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Some of the cruelest people in history, act in the name of religion. I dont see too many faithless strapping on vests or building IED's...that territory seems to be reserved for believers of one sort or another.

You talk like they are all the same. That is an error.
Research and ask yourself if the actions taken by an individual fit the belief they espouse.
What kind of faith does it take to believe one needs to blow up strangers via suicide? Last ditch effort of desparate, not faith. Sick twisted stuff.
There are also major differences in religions if you hadn't noticed.
Peoples beliefs, or lack there of can be used as a tool by the power hungry.

As to the topic:
I know my religious belief is quite anti baby killing.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-05-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anything on the planet can be screwed up, look for the dems to figure out how they do it. Anyone who allows an infant that is born to die intentionally should go to prison for murder period. Im all for a women deciding to carry a baby or not, but an abortion should be done in early stages like 2-3 months. If they dont want it, they can always give it up for adoption. Lots of people who want kids, but cant ,would love more to choose from.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2019 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably reached our human limit. I should post a pic of semen on some dust. That seemed appropriate for many.

We are beside ourselves on this one here. Just baffled by what is now acceptable and what is now unacceptable. I remain unchanged and solidified in my values.

Help out someone today. Just a random stranger or neighbor. Do it purposely to feel better about yourself. See what happens next.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Probably reached our human limit.

That's the thing, have we though... the slippery slope thing.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The truly frightening thing is that we are nowhere near the limit. Look at the Aztecs as just one example. The depths of depravity of which humans are capable is astounding.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock