Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Goody, goody, goody, It's here, It's here, It's here !

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Goody, goody, goody, It's here, It's here, It's here ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 01-30-2019 07:30 AM
Replies: 3 (164 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-31-2019 10:04 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2019 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like even Newsweek is getting on the smoke meth bandwagon !!!

Nowz doz I getz what I wantz next xmas ???
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the first time that I have seen this being reported.

There have been other reports like that in the Main Stream Media from time to time.

It's even come up at least once before, in O/T. I remember, because I brought it up myself.

Is this a good moment for me to suggest that this forum or sub-forum be renamed and known as (Pennock's) OT? OT as in the NFL's Overtime period, when the score is tied at the end of the fourth quarter? That would eliminate the "Totally" and the slash (/) character from "Totally O/T", which has always seemed cumbersome to me.. Off Topic is so generic. Other forums already have Off Topic. But we could stand out from the pack with "OT" for overtime. I am "Totally" in favor of this.

Weigh in here. Maybe we could "petition" Mr. Pennock about it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-30-2019).]

Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn climate change and man's impact on everything!

Deos this mean that all the Tesla electric cars will drive backwards after the poles change?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Not the first time that I have seen this being reported.

There have been other reports like that in the Main Stream Media from time to time.

It's even come up at least once before, in O/T. I remember, because I brought it up myself.

Is this a good moment for me to suggest that this forum or sub-forum be renamed and known as (Pennock's) OT? OT as in the NFL's Overtime period, when the score is tied at the end of the fourth quarter? That would eliminate the "Totally" and the slash (/) character from "Totally O/T", which has always seemed cumbersome to me.. Off Topic is so generic. Other forums already have Off Topic. But we could stand out from the pack with "OT" for overtime. I am "Totally" in favor of this.

Weigh in here. Maybe we could "petition" Mr. Pennock about it.

The more we can keep the influence of football out of this Forum, the better off we will all be.

Next thing you know, some ❄️ will demand a 'taking a knee' emoji.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-31-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock