Started on: 01-29-2019 08:39 PM
Replies: 19 (319 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 02-02-2019 09:04 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have I got a deal for you!

Music lov'n, piano play'n, artistic dudes and dudettes, here's something special just for you.
Ok, here's the deal, I have access to a Baby Grand Piano, I have no where to put it and couldn't play it if I did.

You want one, I can provide it at the price of a life time. I don't want it, I have even less musical talent than those sing'n chipmunks or those dogs that bark Christmas songs. If you have a way to transport it, it's a jaw dropping offer. It's supposed to be a good one, I have absolutely no idea. If interested, give me a shout.

Oh yeah, it's located in central Indiana.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-29-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Have I got a deal for you!

Music lov'n, piano play'n, artistic dudes and dudettes, here's something special just for you.
Ok, here's the deal, I have access to a Baby Grand Piano, I have no where to put it and couldn't play it if I did.

You want one, I can provide it at the price of a life time. I don't want it, I have even less musical talent than those sing'n chipmunks or those dogs that bark Christmas songs. If you have a way to transport it, it's a jar dropping offer. It's supposed to be a good one, I have absolutely no idea. If interested, give me a shout.
Oh yeah, it's located in central Indiana.

Rams

Well if this had came up last year this time
Pianos are like boats, the 2 best days are the day you buy them and they day you sell them.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 01-29-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Well if this had came up last year this time
Pianos are like boats, the 2 best days are the day you buy them and they day you sell them.

That may be true, couldn't say. I don't own either one but, if anyone has a hankering for one, this would be a good one to bring home.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had one for years.
I got it for free.
I gave it away, needed room for the pool table.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I had one for years.
I got it for free.
I gave it away, needed room for the pool table.

This one is free to the person willing to go get it.

Rams
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, a beautiful musical instrument that has no value is a reflection on our society.

It's just too easy to listen, rather than it is to learn to play.

😕
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics ? Just kidding, I don't want it and I know your pic posting prowess is as good as mine.

Actually Ron, it may be a barn find, and valuable. Antique ? Year make and model ? I think also it should have a serial number which some might want and would help evaluate it's worth.

Would you help me load it on top of my Fiero ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 01-30-2019).]

GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested.
Pics? How old? Has it been serviced recently/ever?

Tyler
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can text pics to you if you send me your number.

Rams
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish it was closer and/or more portable.

I took lessons way back in Jr. H.S. and am only now trying to pick it back up again after a very long lapse.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the cold weather I would not take this out in it.
If you do please contact someone that has moved one before.
You could damage it to the point its not able to be fixed.
Expect to have the strings loosened and needing a tune when it is in your home.

Good luck the gift of music is one of the best.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some High School, or even a lower level school, or a Church might love the opportunity to have it.

Be a hero Ron, . Take a video and post it on social media. You could go viral.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
You could go viral.

Think'n there's a vaccination for that (I hope).
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Think'n there's a vaccination for that (I hope).

Its called being a conservative !!!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Its called being a conservative !!!

Well, I've done all I'm gonna do to help find this beautiful piece of musical furniture a new home. I don't really have an interest in transporting it. I don't mind being paid to haul it but, I am not a piano mover, I would not accept responsibility for it being still in tune (or whatever) upon arrival. If someone wants it, they can contact me and I'll provide the current owner's contact information.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-01-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I've done all I'm gonna do to help find this beautiful piece of musical furniture a new home. I don't really have an interest in transporting it. I don't mind being paid to haul it but, I am not a piano mover, I would not accept responsibility for it being still in tune (or whatever) upon arrival. If someone wants it, they can contact me and I'll provide the current owner's contact information.

Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Oops, didn’t mean to do that.

Carry on as if nothing happened. That is, unless you need a baby grand piano.

Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done, thanks for looking.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2019 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You did what you could...this city is FULL of musical instruments owners cant give away.

Garage bands are dead, they got taken over by iCrap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock