Started on: 01-22-2019 09:58 AM
Replies: 315 (6756 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 02-07-2020 05:02 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Edit: Found the original Justice Democrats presentation. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez answered a casting call, and has been groomed to be. I do not find this to be very "American".

There are 6 levels of warfare. I see two without opening my eyes.

She looks like I horse I once had.......could eat corn on the cob thru a picket fence......
IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
The Declaration of Independence was just a resolution.

Nah, I don't agree with you. The Declaration of Independence, by the very title of the document, was a declaration. It involved, by it's presentation, notice to the King of England, and the reluctant 'New Englander's', intent to take up arms to fight for freedom. Just as the Texas Declaration of Independence did to Santa Anna, and the reluctant Texians.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Nah, I don't agree with you. The Declaration of Independence, by the very title of the document, was a declaration. It involved, by it's presentation, notice to the King of England, and the reluctant 'New Englander's', intent to take up arms to fight for freedom. Just as the Texas Declaration of Independence did to Santa Anna, and the reluctant Texians.

Resolutions have a way of growing. The seed of The Declaration of Independence was the Lee Resolution.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

She looks like I horse I once had.......could eat corn on the cob thru a picket fence......

Haha!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let this sink in a bit...

The New York congresswoman raised a hefty $2 million for her 2018 election while refusing to take money from business-related political action committees. Of that, 61 percent came from individuals giving less than $200 -- the highest rate of small-dollar funding among current U.S. House members.

At the same time, Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign committee and two PACs paid almost $900,000 to a consulting company for campaign services, providing few details on what the money was for or who ultimately received it.

The unorthodox arrangement -- she sat on the board of one of the PACs, both of which were co-founded by the person who is now her chief-of-staff, who also ran the consulting company -- appears to have taken advantage of gaps in the law, including the low level of detail that campaigns and PACs are required to provide about their spending.

Bill Allison, Bloomberg

Every word she speaks is BS. And, if you think she is the only one...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-19-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how they win THEY CHEAT.

It seems the campaign and election laws could use a freshening up?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Progressives are all for that....

Same day registration and voting
No need for an ID
Eliminate the Electoral College
Redrawing district boundries via 'independent' commissions
Non-citizen voting eligibility
Restoring voting rights to felons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The Progressives are all for that....

Same day registration and voting
No need for an ID
Eliminate the Electoral College
Redrawing district boundries via 'independent' commissions
Non-citizen voting eligibility
Restoring voting rights to felons

Of course, more cheating.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has already lost a board seat, LOL fools had no idea what they elected.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand how anyone can be a Democrat and think they are on the right side of things. They blatantly lie and cheat about anything and everything.

If you have to make things up to win, you aren't on the right side of things. It really is that simple.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a user name in the comments section of 'The Hill' website.
Had a picture of the newly elected representative, with the words 'America's Official Clown'.
I found it humorous, and appropriate.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I don't understand how anyone can be a Democrat and think they are on the right side of things. They blatantly lie and cheat about anything and everything.

If you have to make things up to win, you aren't on the right side of things. It really is that simple.

The way I see it, the left falls into two groups:

1) There are some who honestly believe that they are helping people. These are simply uninformed and/or not very bright.

2) The others join the left as a means to get something for nothing. These people are simply amoral.

The leadership uses politics as a path to money and power.

The rank and file are trying to game the system. They vote left because their leadership promises things that that they feel they deserve; free stuff, membership in an exclusive club which insures privilege, or simply revenge because of perceived wrongs. Of course, government cannot and should not provide these things, for reasons which are obvious to most rational people.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

They buy and sell emotion, they don't deal in truth or facts, that way in their eyes I assume that you cant be "wrong". Combine that with voting for ones own "free stuff", and many things go out the window.
..Guns kill people.
..You can identify as whomever or whatever you want, doesn't matter...
..free speech is only allowed if you say what they want...
..Choices don't have consequences...
..Apparently human babies are now disposable.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-21-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1) There are some who honestly believe that they are helping people. These are simply uninformed and/or not very bright.

2) The others join the left as a means to get something for nothing. These people are simply amoral.

Both groups are more appropriately known as useful idiots.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The leadership uses politics as a path to money and power.

I don't know if I can say how many types of people there are? But another group of mind sets are timid false guilt cowads. Bowing to false accusations of racism and privileged sheltered life's that they (supposedly) did not earn or deserve. To cowardice to stand up and fight against the lies, false accusations, intimidation, bullying and racism against them. And yes they are among the useful idiots.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 03-21-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I don't know if I can say how many types of people there are? But another group of mind sets are timid false guilt cowads. Bowing to false accusations of racism and privileged sheltered life's that they (supposedly) did not earn or deserve. To cowardice to stand up and fight against the lies, false accusations, intimidation, bullying and racism against them. And yes they are among the useful idiots.

Those people fall into the first group. They believe that they are helping by atoning for their sins. They are not very bright.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2019 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I DVRd the Tonite Show last nite when I saw her name as a guest. She IS as stupid as a stereotypical 14 year old schoolgirl. Besides her usual ignorant ideas, she said she was wondering after she went to DC, why old white men are so obsessed with her, being a 29 year old girl. Im an old white man...and I dont find her at the least attractive or smart so I dont know where thats coming from. I think its the narcissist in HER thinking they are lusting for her. I listen to some of what she says mostly to get a laugh...like watching a Chevy Chase movie or Saturday Nite Live.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
_

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 03-23-2019).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2.5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yiGV8JHlqM

that video is sobering, but imagine if of all of those "unwanted" babies were born.
How do we humans treat unwanted animals ,such as dogs?

and how many Catholic folks "save" humans, and then MOLEST them?
I personally know enough adults who were molested as children to say "**** YOU, RELIGIOUS FOLKS"

We honestly need something NEW.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012
_

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 03-23-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let this sink in a bit... The New York congresswoman raised a hefty $2 million for her 2018 election while refusing to take money from business-related political action committees. Of that, 61 percent came from individuals giving less than $200 -- the highest rate of small-dollar funding among current U.S. House members.

At the same time, Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign committee and two PACs paid almost $900,000 to a consulting company for campaign services, providing few details on what the money was for or who ultimately received it.

The unorthodox arrangement -- she sat on the board of one of the PACs, both of which were co-founded by the person who is now her chief-of-staff, who also ran the consulting company -- appears to have taken advantage of gaps in the law, including the low level of detail that campaigns and PACs are required to provide about their spending.

Bill Allison, Bloomberg

Every word she speaks is BS. And, if you think she is the only one...

I don't think that AOC is the "only one." Not even the "one and only." There's another elected federal official, currently serving, known to SDNY (United States District Court for the Southern District of New York) as "Individual One."

I don't think that campaign financing and other campaign money related "irregularities" are a specialty of only one or the other of the two major political parties. It's a very bi-partisan "thing."

That's not a reference to a House Committee assignment, that she lost. Is it? This is a reference to some other kind of "board"..? A PAC..?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sits on the following committees of the U.S. House of Representatives:
  • House Committee on Financial Services
  • House Committee on Oversight and Reform
She is also a Member of the House Subcommittee on the Environment.
Source: "GovTrack"

Politics and Ideology enthusiasts may find this web page of some interest. What about that scattershot diagram, based on (what looks to be) some test scores?
https://www.govtrack.us/con...ocasio_cortez/412804

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-23-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

that video is sobering, but imagine if of all of those "unwanted" babies were born.

I respect your opinion, thanks for posting your views.
Yes people are a cruel kind. We have managed to abuse everything we can put our hands on, the environment, natural resources, technology and on and on and on. But I respectfully disagree with abortion as a way to avoid mistreatment.

For the record, molesting children is not a Catholic principal or teaching. In fact the Bible says sex outside of marriage is a sin. So the people who do it are making a choice that they know goes against the teachings of the Bible. The Biblical teaching about Church leaders and sex is that they should get Married if they if they feel they want it. But if they can live a life without sex, so be it. It is the Catholic Church that takes it one step further and mandates a life without it. My opinion is that that the Catholic Church should brake with man made tradition and follow God's teaching, let the Priests get married.

I personally know enough adults who were molested as children to say "**** YOU, RELIGIOUS FOLKS"

I am sorry that that happened to them, please don't blame God for what people do, especially when their actions are against God's will.

This is a loaded statement, could you give examples of what "new" is?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That's not a reference to a House Committee assignment, that she lost. Is it? This is a reference to some other kind of "board"..? A PAC..?

She and Chakrabarti were removed from the board of "Justice Democrats" because of the allegations of campaign finance violations.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I listen to some of what she says mostly to get a laugh...like watching a Chevy Chase movie or Saturday Nite Live.

SNL hasn't been funny for years.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hear ya, never being born vs being born but being mistreated... do you personally know anyone who was mistreated/abusted growing up? Some of them would rather not have been born. Terribly sad.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now back to horse face. So if I read and hear this correctly she is an aspiring actress that was a bartender?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 03-23-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

SNL hasn't been funny for years.

I totally agree...but...i do like the news portion...and sometimes if they have a guest thats actually a star, not a has been or wanna be.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

If those religious folks followed their own rules things would be peachy don't you think?
Human failure to live up.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Now back to horse face. So if I read and hear this correctly she is an aspiring actress that was a bartender?

Well, she found a quite high paying prestigious acting job now.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2019 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Thats pretty nuts!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2019 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After listening to the discussion about the "green deal", I think the supporters should give it a verifiable test trial, on their own dime, for a period of 25 years, which would allow a true test.

Here's what "going green" means:
Silicone, anything in batteries or capacitors, and ozone are all bad for the environment. The steel manufacturing process is bad for the environment. You know, coal, radioactivity, sulfur, etc. That means there is no way to generate or store electricity. So, no electricity. Period.

Rubber is bad for the environment, so, no rubber tires. Dandelions may be a viable alternative.

Without electricity and silicon, no processors. So, no computers, phones, instagram, twitter, facebook, internet, etc.

Artificial siding is bad for the environment, but bricks and wood may work.

No testing on animals. So, no drugs or medicine that don't occur naturally.

Basically, no hospitals. The barn should do.

Those big smokestacks from various industrial processes are bad for the environment. No metallurgy, and no chemical processes.

Plastic is bad for the environment, as are other petroleum-based by-products. Most shoes are made with plastic, as are lots of clothes, so all that needs to go. Wool may be a viable alternative. No plastic eyeglasses. No contacts. No eye surgery, because that would require electricity.

Oh. Since no silicone, no implants.

Most makeup products are bad for the environment. Gone.

No microphones, or lighting, because they are made from non-green processes.

No electricity, so no cars, trains, planes, powered boats, etc. The wagon should work well.

No fossil fuels, so no heat from wood. No heat at all.

Freon is bad, so no AC.

No radios, because radiowaves (including microwaves) are bad for the environment.

Farting is bad for the environment, so no vegetarians. Anything that farts from both ends, gone.

Lots of labor will be needed for this test to be successful, so they'll need a ready labor supply. They'll need somewhere free from undue unfluences. Perhaps somewhere where other people would benefit from this test. Somewhere where all the elements are ready for all these potdntial changes. Yes, scientifically, it should be in an area where the conditions are most similar to these. Perhaps Honduras, Venezuela, Guatemala, much of the African continent, some places in the middle East.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 03-26-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2019 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Senator Mike Lee has an opinion about his vote today on the Green New Deal. This is an epic ten minute troll session. He even quotes cows!

Honestly, even Aquaman has a say.

Or, listen to her last response before the 57 to 0 vote...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=SnDj_1553637404

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-26-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2019 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just realized, she is the living personification of Emily Litella!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2019 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just realized, she is the living personification of Emily Litella!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2019 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Here's what "going green" means:
Silicone, anything in batteries or capacitors, and ozone are all bad for the environment. The steel manufacturing process is bad for the environment. You know, coal, radioactivity, sulfur, etc. That means there is no way to generate or store electricity. So, no electricity. Period.

Heh , here's a long shot

Leveling the playing field with the 3rd world countries, maybe that's the objective...except we'd all be lost without power, our buildings in the south would become ovens, and up north burning wood would be illegal as well, then if they haven't taken away all arms that we bare by then, all that's left when they breach our shores is our ARs vs their AKs, on the ground, in America.

Yeah a long shot.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Heh , here's a long shot

...except we'd all be lost without power, our buildings in the south would become ovens, and up north burning wood would be illegal as well, ...

It is illegal at times in areas in and around the Inland Northwest. To burn older fireplaces and wood stoves. Laws have been passed outlawing the use of older model devices to produce the heat we need. Not pulling anyone's leg here.

That being said, it is already a very noticeable difference in the smoke in valleys created by wood burning for heat. Some valleys have little smoke settled when the winds are light, but others are absolutely dusted in smoke. It is cool to come around a corner and find a valley that is different from the one just passed.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2019 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is illegal at times in areas in and around the Inland Northwest. To burn older fireplaces and wood stoves. Laws have been passed outlawing the use of older model devices to produce the heat we need. Not pulling anyone's leg here.

That being said, it is already a very noticeable difference in the smoke in valleys created by wood burning for heat. Some valleys have little smoke settled when the winds are light, but others are absolutely dusted in smoke. It is cool to come around a corner and find a valley that is different from the one just passed.

The Phoenix metro area is in a valley and can, in the winter, experience a temperature inversion where warmer air is "trapped" in the valley. Because of this, we have "no burn days" declared from time to time. It seems to always happen at times like Christmas Eve, when people like to build a fire. Pinion Juniper is popular around here and on many nights you can smell it all across the valley. It is a wonderful sign of the holiday season.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Senator Mike Lee has an opinion about his vote today on the Green New Deal. This is an epic ten minute troll session. He even quotes cows!

Honestly, even Aquaman has a say.

I think this was hilarious. I have seen talking heads say that it was unprofessional and out of line. Ok, but it was still funny and I don't have the same opinion as they. I love it when idiots are called out for what they truly are. The new green deal is EXACTLY what Trump said it was, ""like a poorly written school project paper that got low marks".
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock