Started on: 01-22-2019 09:58 AM
Replies: 315 (6741 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 02-07-2020 05:02 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cory Booker is an idiot.
IP: Logged
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Not only that, but for a few short hours they changed words like "farting cows" to "methane expulsion". They spoke of the Nazis and "whiteness". More, but not searching for articles read.

Ah heck, here is Corey Booker speaking a bit about this just yesterday...

Maybe he should proceed with this plan with donation money and NOT force taxes or laws on the American public. Maybe his parents were right?, maybe it can be done....have at it but pay for it with you own money, not ours.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Cory Booker is an idiot.

and delusional

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2019 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, we need to pass a law that requires members of congress to be at least old enough to drive. Her logical processes remind me very much of a particular member here who shall remain nameless.

"Is there a law that prevents the president from having a tattoo? No? OK, then we all agree that the president has a giant tattoo of Roger Rabbit on his butt."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-08-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Damn, we need to pass a law that requires members of congress to be at least old enough to drive. Her logical processes remind me very much of a particular member here who shall remain nameless.

Soft Children Of The Left
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The main stream media never mention the upbringing of this poor "working class champion". The daughter of a New York City architect, she grew up in Yorktown Heights during a time when the population was over 90% white and the median family income was over $137,000. Is this what privileged looks like?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Nice voice, skinny, I would totally chase her around a club until she said no or started talking and gave her opinion.

EWWWWW. Nothing on the planet could get me to think she is the least bit attractive. Id go gay if she was the last female left. Anything she could say just adds to her repulsiveness.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2019 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... they changed words like "farting cows" to "methane expulsion".

Surely you jest. I would be more inclined to buy that ocean front property that you have for sale in Arizona. The next thing you will be telling us is that "they" will change the name of "global warming" to "climate change", or, that they will change the definition of "illegal immigrants" to "immigrants". Perhaps even tell us that it depends on what the definition of "is" is. [sarcasm off].

The Dumbs are the masters of trigger words. Designed to spur the easily emotional dumbs.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2019 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got one wrong...dems call illegal immigrants 'refugees'.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Typical Liberal..

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The main stream media never mention the upbringing of this poor "working class champion". The daughter of a New York City architect, she grew up in Yorktown Heights during a time when the population was over 90% white and the median family income was over $137,000. Is this what privileged looks like?

Yes. That is exactly what it looks like and it is also exactly what a lying Marxist looks like.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2019 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

25,000 new jobs gone Bronx/Long Island! Bravo Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. She is so very proud right now.

"It shows that everyday Americans still have the power to organize."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, yeah! Who needs a job when they are going to give us everything free of charge?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

25,000 new jobs gone Bronx/Long Island! Bravo Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. She is so very proud right now.

"It shows that everyday Americans still have the power to organize."

Some people have a hate for large businesses. Some how they are evil. Only small mom and pop stores are allowed. Sounds like she is one of them. But I bet she drives a car made by a large business, and who makes all that makeup that she wares, how about the shampoo and deodorant she uses? My guess is that large businesses made those too. I will go out on a limb and say she get under the table money from large business for "political reasons". Bet she doesn't turn that down. In fact I am willing to say she will be a milti-millionaire by the end of her term?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Some people have a hate for large businesses. Some how they are evil. Only small mom and pop stores are allowed. Sounds like she is one of them. But I bet she drives a car made by a large business, and who makes all that makeup that she wares, how about the shampoo and deodorant she uses? My guess is that large businesses made those too. I will go out on a limb and say she get under the table money from large business for "political reasons". Bet she doesn't turn that down. In fact I am willing to say she will be a milti-millionaire by the end of her term?

Its a makes a story that Netfix wanted bad enough.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And another bit of news out of NY city that shows just how smart they are...
New York's Muslim community created a "security patrol" in Brooklyn's Bay Ridge neighborhood in November of 2018. The "Muslim Community Patrol" car is outfitted to look like an NYPD vehicle, complete with a nearly identical logo. But the police department told PJ Media that the vehicle is not sanctioned by the department and that it must obey the law.

Much more available from Mr. Google
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2019 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some people have a hate for large businesses. Some how they are evil. Only small mom and pop stores are allowed.

Rick ...heh heh ... not many realize the number of mom and pop businesses who sell through Amazon.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2019 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Click to show

I have kept an eye on this. Four new "squad cars" are being added as I type.

Sharia Police. Say it with me now, Sharia Police. I am not new to this. Long before 9/11 I have been affected directly by muslim influences. I told of this here, but de-testers believe otherwise. Now here we are.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-16-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2019 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
"Where's my drink? I ordered a rum and coke ten minutes ago."

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-16-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2019 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Rick ...heh heh ... not many realize the number of mom and pop businesses who sell through Amazon.

Sorry, I missed the point you are making. I use Amazon on a regular basses and many of the things we get are from small mom and pop businesses, and some from large. I don't care how large or small the company's are, I just buy what I want. The last thing I got was a bag of coffee from Black Rifle.
My point was that "maybe" she does not like Amazon because it is a huge successful "capitalist" business. Or maybe Amazon is non-union? I can see how she does not like that. I can see how she would like to stamp out private companies and only have Government run services...who knows for sure what she is thinking, I just know that what she said was wrong.
Again sorry for any confusion.

Or maybe you are just pointing that she is a dimwitt and has no idea what she is thinking,..LOL

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-16-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2019 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I missed the point you are making.

Again sorry for any confusion.

No worries.

Or maybe you are just pointing that she is a dimwitt and has no idea what she is thinking,..LOL

I don't have to point that out. She does it very well when she opens her mouth. In fact,she doubled down on stupid yesterday. She said, at a televised public event, "We don't have to accept crumbs ! We have a right to ask for more".

My, what an imbecile ! One, now she doesn't even have "crumbs", she has nothing. Second, a deal had already been brokered between New York City and Amazon, of which she played no part in. Thirdly, she wasn't "asking" for more. She was referring to legislating taking more.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-17-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2019 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have to point that out (that she is a dimwit). She does it very well when she opens her mouth.

As reported on the Sunday News programs ...

AOC, on video defending her actions, said ...

AOC
... we could have invested that three billion dollars hiring more teachers, employing infrastructure workers etc ...

With three billion dollars that doesn't exist, , and never will exist (it was a tax deferment) ?

NYC Mayor De Blazo said on the same show that the deal would have brought 27 billion into the State tax coffers.

De Blazo, another piece of the same cake, also said that Amazon demanded more, yet offered no proof. He accused them of then taking their marbles and going home.

NYC would not have had to offer three billion dollars in tax deferments if it's tax rates were not already too high. Causing many to relocate. I shake my head and laugh when I see commercials here about NY asking for people to move there, even offering short time tax deferments.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2019 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And yet our governor is blaming everyone else for NY's declining population, it couldn't have anything to do with the high tax rates, low wages and now the democratic agenda being shoved down our throats.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2019 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Her latest super stupid idea, dumber than banning airplanes, is to reduce the methane from cow farts by thinning the herds . He idea to accomplish that is to have everyone eat hamburger at breakfast, lunch and dinner, lmfao. What drug addicted woman ever gave birth to this unbelievably ignorant human...and what liberal schools did she attend ? come to think of it, what idiots ever voted for her besides Peloser.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-23-2019).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2019 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

EWWWWW. Nothing on the planet could get me to think she is the least bit attractive. Id go gay if she was the last female left.

Seriously?
But then, well, let's not go there.......

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make
Alexandria
Go
Away
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2019 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want to walk right up to her and take away that mic.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Her latest super stupid idea, dumber than banning airplanes, is to ...

Roger, your opinion is so ...yesterday.

Her latest super stupid idea is to pay her entry level staffers a "living wage".
Ocasio-Cortez announces staff starting salary of $52K to champion 'living wage'

This one is going to be especially humorous to follow.

Let us all put on our 'dumb' dream hats. She is in a business, and works for herself. Her business produces income, of which she has to budget expenditures. INCLUDING GIVING HERSELF A "LIVING WAGE".

Oh, this is too too funny, !

Her business produces (which we provide) $X.00 amount of dollars and allows her to budget in $X.00 for office expenses, including employee wages. (I actually forget the exact amounts.) The exact amounts are Congressionally mandated.

Her budget, for paying a living'minimum wage, will mean that those at the top of the pay grade will have to take a pay cut. It is said that the average medium pay for Cheifs of Staff is $154,000. Her budget will mean that they accept a capped salary of $80,000.

She makes $174,000 a year. Is she going to reduce her pay to make her dream happen ?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2019 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember folks, she is a Congresswoman that was elected on only a wee bit over 16,000 votes total. Not how much she won by, but she only received 16,000 votes to elect her in.

All this "I am the boss" shat needs to stop. Time to open up a new series of mental institutions. I ask again, how many of the people you see on the streets would you allow to watch a child? There was a time when we all would have answered equally. I blame public education run by a leftist, "common core" mentality. IE. Threedog as case in point.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-24-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Roger, your opinion is so ...yesterday.

Her latest super stupid idea is to pay her entry level staffers a "living wage".
Ocasio-Cortez announces staff starting salary of $52K to champion 'living wage'

This one is going to be especially humorous to follow.

Let us all put on our 'dumb' dream hats. She is in a business, and works for herself. Her business produces income, of which she has to budget expenditures. INCLUDING GIVING HERSELF A "LIVING WAGE".

Oh, this is too too funny, !

Her business produces (which we provide) $X.00 amount of dollars and allows her to budget in $X.00 for office expenses, including employee wages. (I actually forget the exact amounts.) The exact amounts are Congressionally mandated.

Her budget, for paying a living'minimum wage, will mean that those at the top of the pay grade will have to take a pay cut. It is said that the average medium pay for Cheifs of Staff is $154,000. Her budget will mean that they accept a capped salary of $80,000.

She makes $174,000 a year. Is she going to reduce her pay to make her dream happen ?

I am going out on a limb on this one and disagree with you. I think there is so much "dark money" under the table perks that will get her staff paid. Just her name recognition in the liberal circles will make her staff look good. AND being that this is the first wave of this stuff, it is easy to find volunteers to try it out. The hardest ones to get to comply are the ones who do not get dark money and are forced to give up money.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2019 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I searched for a less musical and biased look at this, but have not found one yet. Even the original is not there?

Yes, you are reading and hearing this correctly. A question has been asked about the morality of having children in a world that is going to end.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-25-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I searched for a less musical and biased look at this, but have not found one yet. Even the original is not there?

Yes, you are reading and hearing this correctly. A question has been asked about the morality of having children in a world that is going to end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoK5cJx6lw

That has to be a joke. It can't be real. No one is that stupid.

And what the hell is she chopping up? I keep thinking she is going to lop off a finger.

It's too bed her parents didn't reconsider their choice to have children.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
That reminded me of this:

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's too bed her parents didn't reconsider their choice to have children.

Was that a pun ?

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like out of the toilet?

------------------
Brondo its got electrolytes

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2019 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2019 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn be to those that bend toward common sense gun laws. As gun owners we are not happy with threats towards any party. Bizzarro world my friends.

The breakdown is that Miss Ocasio-Cortez is threatening Demoratic compadres over voting yes on a Republican bill giving gun dealers the right to report illegal aliens attempting to purchase firearms.

AOC Threatens to Put Moderate Dems on a Primary ‘List’ If They Vote With GOP

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...-dems-133644548.html
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2019 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn be to those that bend toward common sense gun laws. As gun owners we are not happy with threats towards any party. Bizzarro world my friends.

The breakdown is that Miss Ocasio-Cortez is threatening Demoratic compadres over voting yes on a Republican bill giving gun dealers the right to report illegal aliens attempting to purchase firearms.

AOC Threatens to Put Moderate Dems on a Primary ‘List’ If They Vote With GOP

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...-dems-133644548.html

The Republicans should be financing her next election campaign. How could any Republican ask for anything better than to have AOC rantings to respond to?

[This message has been edited by MadMark (edited 03-01-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock