Started on: 01-22-2019 01:10 AM
Replies: 19 (407 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-25-2019 10:10 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2019 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe if the parents had done that, he wouldnt have had to !!

https://twitter.com/RT_com/.../1087432139732205568

<marked it politics because ya just KNOW its gonna go that way>
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although the video doesn't show what lead up to this, It is hard to imagine a situation where a full grown man could be justified in knocking out an 11 year old girl.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Although the video doesn't show what lead up to this, It is hard to imagine a situation where a full grown man could be justified in knocking out an 11 year old girl.

I agree but, act like a man, get treated like a man. He had already shoved her away, she was in a sizeable group of antagonizers, and she 'charged' him. Could have had a weapon.

Treyvon was a kid.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2019 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was struck several times before the he threw his punch. How does that go, oh yeah, non story.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He should have no charges and the others charged for inciting a riot.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The video looks amazingly harsh, and possibly racist. It could be a white man (but it might identify as a woman) raging with toxic masculinity and lashing out like "those people do"? I cant, in good conscience make a judgment on this "person" on such a short out of context video. For all we know they could have been fighting for an hour before the fight ended. It could be fake, for all we know?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

The video looks amazingly harsh, and possibly racist. It could be a white man (but it might identify as a woman) raging with toxic masculinity and lashing out like "those people do"? I cant, in good conscience make a judgment on this "person" on such a short out of context video. For all we know they could have been fighting for an hour before the fight ended. It could be fake, for all we know?

From video evidence not supported in that link, a group of "teens" were harassing an elderly woman. The "evil white man" stepped in. He began taking a beating. A racially profiled verbal and physical beating. He pushed one suspect away, then she came back and raised her fists. He struck in self defense. Period.

Not mad at you, just the way that our "Plastic Media" has portrayed this and even the Christian school children being harassed by an "Indian Elder". For fun, look into that one. CNN blew it, Alyssa Milano Twitted it, and a young man and his family are being sent death threats. That "Elder"? He is some dirtball that the media has used at least three other times to suit a racially profiled agenda against white America. He even called Michigan police on a frat party that did not exist. Look him up. Good times.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-22-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
From video evidence not supported in that link, a group of "teens" were harassing an elderly woman. The "evil white man" stepped in. He began taking a beating. A racially profiled verbal and physical beating. He pushed one suspect away, then she came back and raised he fists. He struck in self defense. Period.

Not mad at you, just the way that our "Plastic Media" has portrayed this and even the Christian school children being harassed by an "Indian Elder". For fun, look into that one. CNN blew it, Alyssa Milano Twitted it, and a young man and his family are being sent death threats. That "Elder"? He is some dirtball that the media has used at least three other times to suit a racially profiled agenda against white America. He even called Michigan police on a frat party that did not exist. Look him up. Good times.

Thanks for the back fill. I also would like to know more about the Indian incident. I just heard about it for the first this morning. That video was also short and without context.

BTW, my comment had much sarcasm in it. I should have noted that, but didn't.
That video literally could have millions of different fill in contexts.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2019 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even with what I know, I could always be mistaken. I acknowledge this.

I hope to never find myself on the losing end of a news snippet.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any good came from the Ferguson, MO and Travon Martin incidents, it is hopefully that we have all learned to reserve judgement until all the facts are in.

I no longer believe anything I hear and very little of what I see.

To know the truth requires some degree of effort. It does no good to demand the truth, it is our responsibility to find it.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-22-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If any good came from the Ferguson, MO and Travon Martin incidents, it is hopefully that we have all learned to reserve judgement until all the facts are in.

To know the truth requires some degree of effort. It does no good to demand the truth, it is our responsibility to find it.

Honestly, America knew better to rush to judgment then,...but couldn't resist and I don't believe America has learned anything sense. Rushing to judgment is an entertaining way to make time pass. Sadly, America loves drama and controversy. Spin Dr's make money on keeping the mud flying, so we can't depend on the media to help.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, America knew better to rush to judgment then,...but couldn't resist and I don't believe America has learned anything sense. Rushing to judgment is an entertaining way to make time pass. Sadly, America loves drama and controversy. Spin Dr's make money on keeping the mud flying, so we can't depend on the media to help.

"The truth almost always eventually comes out, it just takes time, and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-22-2019).]

Rageaholic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RageaholicSend a Private Message to RageaholicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope the charges against this guy get dropped. It sure looked to me like she was bringing it all and if it became a dozen attacking him he would of had a problem.
More on the Indian incident:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wdZNVqKAgo
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rageaholic:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

"The truth almost always eventually comes out, it just takes time, and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-23-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I started to wonder who Mr Philips "the Indian" is? Found an article that suggests that he never served in Nam. Also claims the he was discharged from service and that he was awal? Her was never deployed over seas and never passed the rank of Private. He was a refrigeration tech.
I am not sure how to validate any of these claims, but it seems to me that with all of the info that we know about the kids, nobody is asking who and what is Mr. Philips? Is he even an Indian?
The article even had a link to a longer video that shows the Catholic kids minding their own business and Mr. Philips walked up to the kids and imposed himself on them. The kids simply stood their ground?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I started to wonder who Mr Philips "the Indian" is? Found an article that suggests that he never served in Nam. Also claims the he was discharged from service and that he was awal? Her was never deployed over seas and never passed the rank of Private. He was a refrigeration tech.
I am not sure how to validate any of these claims, but it seems to me that with all of the info that we know about the kids, nobody is asking who and what is Mr. Philips? Is he even an Indian?
The article even had a link to a longer video that shows the Catholic kids minding their own business and Mr. Philips walked up to the kids and imposed himself on them. The kids simply stood their ground?

His name isn't even Phillips.
It's Nathaniel Richard Stanard
He's a complete fraud and a LIAR....the usual leftist.

https://www.redstate.com/je...es-not-quite-claims/

https://milnenews.com/2019/...illips-dd-214-found/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

His name isn't even Phillips.
It's Nathaniel Richard Stanard
He's a complete fraud and a LIAR....the usual leftist.

Click to show

There in lies the problem. Too much information to sort through with a heavy sprinkling of BS. Our Indian Elder is nothing more than a sham. But, filing through it all to get to the truths hidden is where the fun begins. I read much more about him, but where does that information go? Boondawg? Rinselberg? No, they have no ****ing clue. So, it continues. Change your name, change your definition is the Democratic moto.

Edited so as not to bump:

Here is our "Elder" claiming to be "in theater" during the Vietnam conflict. Honorable discharge from the Marines. ABSOLUTE LIAR!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aIzDD_1548316918

I do not talk much about my time during the Vietnam War. Mainly because I was still a sperm stationed stateside swimming around in my good for nothing father's nuts.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-24-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2019 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I do not talk much about my time during the Vietnam War. Mainly because I was still a sperm stationed stateside swimming around in my good for nothing father's nuts.

Ney, Ney, I did better than you !!...I saw it on TV !!...mind ya, I was 8 years old when it ended. But I could watch a MEAN TV screen !!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock