Started on: 01-20-2019 07:05 PM
Replies: 106 (1750 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 02-09-2019 11:56 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2019 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strong, solid responses by those on the left. :crickets:

During this government shutdown, who here is suffering? Do you know of anyone suffering? We personally do not. If you know of a family that is in dire straights due to the shut down, and not their own lifestyle, then please let us get a thread started or a page growing where those here at Pennocks that want to can help. A few of us have religiously given to worthy causes, so why not this?

Surely lost on the ears of hated...
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So a little story, I moved to CA in July of last year.
Took a contract job in LA, was driving 4 hours a day and was rear ended the first week.
I made it two months.
Was then contacted for a position with the VA office in Long Beach. Nirvana its 15 minutes from home.
Have an offer letter and accepted. Did all of the paperwork, background check and was just waiting on paperwork.
So this was in December, they said that it would be the last of the month or the first of January.
Well here we are waiting on paperwork that has been delayed due to the government shut down.
Its not the VA because they were not shut down but all of the supporting agencies are backed up or dragging their feet.

So am I suffering? Not yet but I have bills and turned down another contract job because I had an offer letter in hand.
The only bright side is they have been pretty good communicating with me.
Apparently there are 5 other guys in the same boat.

So yes the shut down has affected me.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
So am I suffering? Not yet but I have bills and turned down another contract job because I had an offer letter in hand.

Good luck Jake. Work out of a temporary agency. Just an idea.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Good luck Jake. Work out of a temporary agency. Just an idea.

Thanks, I will be ok. Its just the waiting.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could I help? Care to swing a hammer for a few weeks?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Could I help? Care to swing a hammer for a few weeks?

Well if you were closer to Long Beach No I will be fine.
The bank account is there and I am still well in the black
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You remember my swing.

Good luck mang.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes to you. I know its hard on some, but the ones not getting the checks and working ARE going to get paid for every minute on their next check, which will amount to thousands of dollars, they just have to wait. This is why its always recommended to have 6 months minimum funds saved to pay bills with. Like the one guy recommended at worse, just get a loan or use credit cards to pay those bills and nothing changes in your life. You pay that debt off soon as you get that huge check. In your case, since you are waiting for the job, its a little different situation. Others can add $5000 to their credit card debt and soon as they get that $8000 paycheck they can just pay it all off. Those talking about landlords or bank kicking them out of their homes next week are full of it. Just to get an eviction in most places takes at least 90 days. Ive seen people just skip out paying a mortgage or car loan for almost a year before anything happened. Good luck to you... can you do some kind of temp work like handyman or something till its all worked out ? Advertise on Craigslist to clean out basements or garages, paint, or detail cars. I make a little walk around cash just by detailing a few peoples high end cars. I can pick up $400 for just a couple of days at that. I get $150-$200 per car while the local Cadillac dealer charges $400-$500 for a full detail per car.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-25-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2019 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Democratic my arse...

"Hopefully now the president has learned his lesson," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told reporters...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like the SOTU should go on as scheduled....

updated

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-25-2019).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

It looks like the SOTU should go on as scheduled.......

You might not want to be so optimistic about that just yet.....

She's apparently not happy with the 3 WEEK reprieve.

"Appearing alongside Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to discuss the deal struck with Trump to reopen the federal government after the longest shutdown in history–a deal that does not include a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico as Trump wants–Pelosi was asked if the State of the Union will happen on this coming Tuesday, as it was originally going to before a dustup with Trump over the shutdown.

Pelosi said she would not schedule the speech in the House chamber until discussing “mutually agreeable date” with Trump after the government is officially reopened:"

https://www.breitbart.com/p...government-reopened/

MY GOD! You should see the Yahoo browser front page!

The leftists are strutting and claiming " Victory".........apparently they're unaware, or loathe to admit, that this is just a 3 week, temporary thing.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-25-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At first kind of upset me Trump caved. But full story is he gives them 3 weeks, like they asked for, and he shuts it down again. So Im OK with it. Of course Schumer and Peloser are all smiling and shouting about how they forced Trump to give up. They should wait and see after 3 weeks. At least Trump is showing his willingness to deal, something the democrats wouldnt do for last month. So now its 100% on them what happens. All government employees, when you get that 6 weeks back pay check in 2 weeks, spend it carefully for the next month. If he closes it down in 3 weeks again, he wont be likely to give up anything then. In fact if they dont give him money, I do look for him to declare an emergency and build whatever he wants without their approval. Several republicans I saw this morning on tv, said they would completely go along with him on that. If Peloser wants to fight it, Trump also likely has the Supreme Court in his corner.

"She's apparently not happy with the 3 WEEK reprieve. "
Isnt that what she asked for...? I thought she said she wanted at least 3 weeks to try and work out a deal...maybe Im wrong.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-26-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess Peloser ok'd it for Feb 5 now. I still would rather it be on CCTV and commercial tv from the Oval Office, and tell Poloser to %^$* herself.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having the SOTU in the House chamber is important, as the American people can see the reactions of the government officials during the speech. Body language speaks louder than anything, and it very difficult to hide.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stacy Abrams, the Gubernatorial candidate for Georgia is giving the Democrats response following the SOTU.

Is there a Republican rebuttal scheduled?

Seriously bizzaro world this week?

And, a pot head finishing off this forum? Huh, whoda thunk it?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-29-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And, a pot head finishing off this forum? Huh, whoda thunk it?

What does this mean?

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-29-2019).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-31-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I love the caption. "Putting things into perspective".

Perhaps the Dumbs should fund the wall. Despite what they say, they know fences/walls work.

They know that every military base has one. As do every prison. As does the White House and surmise their own houses (in some cases).

They know the facts about preceding sections working.

They know walls are not immoral.

They know we are being invaded with illegal immigrants.

Since you brought up a price comparison, I am curious as to what the cost of the illegals are, including the high tech gadgets which are their be all end all solution. Including the cost of illegal welfare benefits, medical care which is not paid for, I probably can go on and on. Hell, a few more.

The illegal drugs entering over the border, the loss of legal American lives at the hands of illegals, the criminals who tax our neighborhoods. The money they funnel back into their home country and it's economy.

he IRS heads of household tax credit has been illegally handed out to illegals who claimed dependents did not even live here.

The cost of what Trump is asking is less than one tenth of one percent of our yearly budget.

I am sure President Trump would not reject the Dumb's proposal for more high tech gadgets.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In regards to the recent partial shutdown, I am of the opinion that the workers who were told to stay home should have gone to work, knowing that historically in shutdown situations they will get paid in full for time missed.
If they stay home, they need to draw vacation pay.
Or let their Union pony up compensation.

It's not their fault there was a shutdown, true; but it's not usually the employees fault in the private sector when layoffs occur or companies close.

All we get is unemployment, if you've worked long enough. Why should the taxpayers foot the bill?

EDIT TO ADD - Elected officials in the Legislative and Executive branches should receive no pay, but be required to work daily until a solution is decided upon. They will not be reimbursed for the shutdown time.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-31-2019).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rant

After 2 months of promises and lack of communication I have declined the offer to work for the VA.
After a phone call yesterday where I was blamed for not submitting my paperwork and "the government was shut down" speech I have decided that Government work is not for me.
What has happened to this world? Where a mans word means something. Where you say you do or you do not say. If you have no control you communicate that.
December 6th I received an offer letter, I accepted and was told they want to move fast. 2 weeks was hinted at. Flash forward to the beginning of January and I have to initiate communications.
I have the email and text messages where its stated that we are close and my background check has come back. I should expect to have a starting date soon.
Then the emails from the actual VA start coming in and after some investigation I am no where close to having a start date.
I made it clear back in November that I was not working, I missed another job offer because this one looked better and I had an offer letter and had started paperwork for the position.
This is the first time I have been treated this way, where I have been lied to and mislead. While I believe there is a job its no where close to starting anytime soon.

So I reached out to a couple different agents and within 10 minutes I had a call and have been submitted for a private sector job.

People have sold their integrity and don't understand why Trump won. You may not like him but he is working on what he promised. If he fails then its not his fault but those he has had to work with and I hope that this opens some eyes when they vote again.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2019 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us hear what Chuck has to say in regards to the up coming STOU. Forget not, that while he speaks, he blames. Listen closely to hypocrisy.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=keO6b_1549316960

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-05-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dems are already giving their rebuttal speeches before Trump even finishes writing it. They got the 3 weeks Peloser asked for to work out the wall business. Theyve used half of that up already without having a single meeting, even among themselves, They got just over a week left. I hope in the SOTU speech Trump announces the emergency declaration and sends military like SeeBees in to build the fence he wants. Take the expense out of the next national disaster assistance like a hurricane relief/assistance for any democratic run state...Pelosers Calif would be first choice.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just about an hour away!

I am ready, I have chips, salsa and tequila in the next room.....on the other side of THE WALL!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The proper wall never got built. I WILL GET IT BUILT"
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to admit that I am not a "HUGE" fan of Donald J Trump. He was at the bottom of the 16 Republicans fighting for the job. BUT as of now, even though he says things I think are unbecoming of a President of the United States of America, I can't imagine a more successful candidate (from the field) for the job.
What an amazing speech.

So disgraceful of the Democrats to be so bias. And for those women in white, who disregard his statements? What garbage they are (and those that just hate four principal against Trump) and I hope NOTHING but the worst for their political career.

Why can't people just agree that some things work, and some don't. And that working together is the biggest advance we can make as a Country.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-05-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The United States Congress briefly pauses the SOTU and sings Happy Birthday to a Jewish Holocaust survivor and recent survivor of the mass shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue , Mr. Judah Savit.

This stands in VERY stark contrast to a depraved anti-Semitic act on this forum recently.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Immutable, Irrepressible, Inspiring !

Some surprising moments, more than I expected. I am not sure what to make of Kyrsten Sinema standing alone and clapping at one point, surrounded by her seated, scowling colleagues.

When Trump mentioned record employment for minorities, I almost expected all of those women dressed in white to pull out their pointy hats. They looked so unhappy.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-06-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is reality, "politically speaking"
https://goo.gl/images/Kfssdm
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2019 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AOC seemed rather bitchey about the standing and clapping. Sad.

Pelosi did what she does. Fantastic.

President Trump spoke. Thank you.

I could have done with less of the standing and clapping, but I felt more unity last night than in quite some time now. I hope it carries through, but feel it will not.

I am proud of my friends and neighbors.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did see the entire speech and loved it. OUTSTANDING word art and Presidential demeanor.
Shame on the Demo for their blatant hate and obstructionist behavior for Trump.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-06-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The speech did a much needed good job of reminding America what it is and building up America, when all that many want to do as of late is tear it down.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We just finished the Stacy Abrams Democratic rebuttal. I threw up in the back of my mouth several times, but we soldiered through. Not going to post it here. I really feel that it was entirely negative, accusational, and well within the SOTU that my fellow Democratic Americans believe in. You folks truly believe in this perpetual hate and sadness. I wish that a hug would solve these issues. Clear and definitive answers are being provided with little to no help from across the isle.

Congrats to AOC for her full support of so many issues being addressed. What does her outfit look like? Even without squinting, she looks like a KKK member in training. The scowl and smirks when achievements were being mentioned pretty much summed up the feeling of her "party".

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We just finished the Stacy Abrams Democratic rebuttal.

When it was announced who was going to give the leftist "rebuttal", I knew it was going to be a laugh a minute.

I was wrong. I seriously underestimated the level of stupidity that moronic Marxist could sink to:

Stacey Abrams: “My dad had to hitchhike home from work. One night, he didn’t come home, so my mom and us hopped in the car to look for him. We found him walking home in the rain, without a coat”

Why was he hitchhiking home in the rain, if you idiots were sitting at home with a car?

Leftists.

They really are that stupid.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2019).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I liked the camera on Trump with Peloser directly behind him. She was a perfect example of liberal...waving her hands at the House members to clap or not, and did more eye rolling than a spectator at an airshow. She is a one person dictatorship...and remember shes 3rd in line to ascend to President. It aint gonna happen except in 1% chance out of 100, but if Trump were to get taken out, the libs would go straight for Pence the same way...so guess who we would get... her highness. Im sure her first act would to become an ally with China and N. Korea to align with other socialist dictatorships.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-06-2019).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I liked the camera on Trump with Peloser directly behind him. She was a perfect example of liberal...waving her hands at the House members to clap or not, and did more eye rolling than a spectator at an airshow. She is a one person dictatorship...and remember shes 3rd in line to ascend to President. It aint gonna happen except in 1% chance out of 100, but if Trump were to get taken out, the libs would go straight for Pence the same way...so guess who we would get... her highness. Im sure her first act would to become an ally with China and N. Korea to align with other socialist dictatorships.

Man, you very quickly jumped to the "Democrats want a socialist dictatorship" without ANY evidence. Democrats are trying to pass bills to make voting a national holiday with automatic voter registration and the republican senate is blocking them. The democrats are actively trying to make more people vote and you're accusing some democratic shadow group that doesn't exist is going to kill the president and vice president.

Meanwhile, Trump is taking time out of his SOTU speech to go after an investigation that is actively and consistently getting results(Something only also done by Nixon). Just a few years ago you were chanting "lock her up" and supporting an investigation that resulted in next to nothing(but I am sure that was because of the 'deep state', right? Just like everything else that is a fact you disagree with).

The investigation has charged 34 people with over 100 crimes, and gotten multiple guilty pleas. Something that did not happen whatsoever with Benghazi.

But no, democrats are the criminal democracy haters.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Man, you very quickly jumped to the "Democrats want a socialist dictatorship" without ANY evidence"

You have to be blind to NOT believe all the evidence. They want anyone to be allowed to walk into the country at their whim, to have free healthcare for everyone citizen or not, free college tuition for everyone who wants it, and the list goes on for socialism. (or communism if you prefer) Peloser already has for years acted like she runs anything she wants...(see Castro, Putin, Kim Jong-un, and Nicolás Maduro) She regards the House of Reps as her private little army of worshipers.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-06-2019).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
Man, you very quickly jumped to the "Democrats want a socialist dictatorship" without ANY evidence. Democrats are trying to pass bills to make voting a national holiday with automatic voter registration and the republican senate is blocking them. The democrats are actively trying to make more people vote and you're accusing some democratic shadow group that doesn't exist is going to kill the president and vice president.

Meanwhile, Trump is taking time out of his SOTU speech to go after an investigation that is actively and consistently getting results(Something only also done by Nixon). Just a few years ago you were chanting "lock her up" and supporting an investigation that resulted in next to nothing(but I am sure that was because of the 'deep state', right? Just like everything else that is a fact you disagree with).

The investigation has charged 34 people with over 100 crimes, and gotten multiple guilty pleas. Something that did not happen whatsoever with Benghazi.

But no, democrats are the criminal democracy haters.

Man what are you on? Seriously
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock