Started on: 01-18-2019 07:44 AM
Replies: 51 (770 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-24-2019 04:31 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! I laughed when I saw this.
And THEY want to call what Trump did childish. Seems nothing THEY do is.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was hilarious. Yep, there should be no vacations, no recesses, no parties in the islands while this shutdown is in effect.

That senile hag needs to start doing something productive. It is very apparent who does not care about the American people.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An hour before the scheduled departure...... LOL
I wish someone was taking pics of Speaker Pelosi when she was told.

I have no doubt the stuff will hit the fan in short order.

The Speaker put herself in a bad position IMHO. She should not be on an obvious promotional tour but in her office seeking a compromise that will end this shutdown and allow the construction of a wall. There is an answer to this if both sides would compromise.

Rams

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So its legit?
That would be cool.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
There is an answer to this if both sides would compromise.

I wouldn't compromise on National security.

It is unfortunate that President Trump has to work with the Dumbs. What could be dumber than people who say "walls don't work, and are immoral" ? People who say that when in fact they have walls. People who say that in light of evidence around the world that indeed they do. The only walls that do not work are ones with gaps in them.

Nobama built walls, including one around his new home in Chicago. The White House has a wal; fence around it. The Dumbs have voted for walls at our southern border.

Ah, to be a fly "on the wall" pun intended. The had boarded the bus, the bus departed, only to turn around and return. I wonder if she was told, or had to ask what was going on.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 01-18-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is an answer to this if both sides would compromise.

Rams

I wonder what it would be? Maybe for starters follow the law as it is currently written?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

So its legit?
That would be cool.

Oh, yes, Trump is playing a great game of chess.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

An hour before the scheduled departure...... LOL

I have no doubt the stuff will hit the fan in short order.

The Speaker put herself in a bad position IMHO. She should not be on an obvious promotional tour but in her office seeking a compromise that will end this shutdown and allow the construction of a wall. There is an answer to this if both sides would compromise.

Rams

Sorry, they take an oath to protect from enemies. and the wall is a tool needed and a long time coming.

Trump is telling them
I will not yield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That hag and shoe earmarked more money/aid to countries that want us all dead. Whom has the "we the peoples" best interest?

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-18-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Living is a compromise, everything is a compromise.
DC, politics and National Security are always a compromise.,

To think otherwise is not being realistic.

Having significant military experience, I can safely say there were many weapon systems, logistics/transport assets and training needs seldom met due to fiscal restrictions but you do the best you can with what you have. Congress controls the purse strings.

Should congress compromise with the President on this barrier? Yes, I believe so.
Should President Trump be willing to compromise on how much barrier he gets in order to get something. IMHO, yes.

There's always next year. At least that's what Coach Saban and Alabama are saying.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-18-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor old Nancy just hasn't been the same since that house fell on her sister.

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Poor old Nancy just hasn't been the same since that house fell on her sister.

Being honest here, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
If meant as humorous, I guess I don't get out enough. Sorry to have to ask for an explanation.

Edited, the light just came on.

Got it! What happened to her flying monkeys?

Rams

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Living is a compromise, everything is a compromise.

To think otherwise is not being realistic.

Should congress compromise with the President on this barrier? Yes, I believe so.
Should President Trump be willing to compromise on how much barrier he gets in order to get something. IMHO, yes.

I agree.
It’s sad that this has become a game of tit-for-tat on the backs of those simply trying to make ends meet.

But then again, what’s a good conflagration without fiddlers...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-18-2019).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I agree.
It’s sad that this has become a game of tit-for-tat on the backs of those simply trying to make ends meet.

But then again, what’s a good conflagration without fiddlers...

It has been a burning issue for decades. this isn't something that just popped up. Trump knows it is an all or it'll never happen deal with them. so.
Maybe if the dem's ENFORCED the laws on the books now, and didn't sue states that did enforce those laws, Trump might go, ok, a little this budget, some more the next. but that isn't the case. the dems have shown their hand for all to see. Compromise here will mean forget it.
Ask yourself why the dems sued those enforcing immitation laws. and blackmailing states with we'll withhold funding if you enforce the law.
We don't bargain with terrorist or enemies of the state. unless you're Obama, then well you do.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-18-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

It has been a burning issue for decades. this isn't something that just popped up. Trump knows it is an all or it'll never happen deal with them. so.
Maybe if the dem's ENFORCED the laws on the books now, and didn't sue states that did enforce those laws, Trump might go, ok, a little this budget, some more the next. but that isn't the case. the dems have shown their hand for all to see. Compromise here will mean forget it.
Ask yourself why the dems sued those enforcing immitation laws. and blackmailing states with we'll withhold funding if you enforce the law.
We don't bargain with terrorist or enemies of the state. unless you're Obama, then well you do.

As the old querie goes: How do you eat an elephant?

Answer, one bite at a time.

I am not suggesting this barrier isn't needed, only that falling on yer sword to get your way won't get squat done except maybe getting the EMTs called. This is all about beating Trump and has little to do with a wall.

Get what you can and keep pushing forward.

Rams
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As the old querie goes: How do you eat an elephant?

Answer, one bite at a time.

I am not suggesting this barrier isn't needed, only that falling on yer sword to get your way won't get squat done except maybe getting the EMTs called. This is all about beating Trump and has little to do with a wall.

Get what you can and keep pushing forward.

Rams

Agreed.
Tit-for-tat gets neither side closer to their goal.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed.
Tit-for-tat gets neither side closer to their goal.

How so. the longer people get to cross illegally, and get all the government bennies and vote dem's. one side is getting closer to their goal.
but you'd have to understand what their goal is. or take the blinders off. whatever works for you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From my perspective living in Arizona, border security is probably the most important single issue and to a large number of Trump's supporters it was his biggest promise.

The left often acts like a pack of hyenas after a wounded antelope.

Together, these make "the wall" (which is really just an alias for strong border security) a must-win showdown. The hyenas are salivating, hoping to see him limp.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea the fed employed workers could be in for a long haul. Fed jobs are risky like that.
Do the ones that are forced to work anyway since they are necessary, get back pay when the gov comes back online?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How so. the longer people get to cross illegally, and get all the government bennies and vote dem's. one side is getting closer to their goal.
but you'd have to understand what their goal is. or take the blinders off. whatever works for you.

The facts as I understand them is that the President is attempting to fulfill a campaign promise. His base agrees for the most part. I happen to agree with most of his goals. Border security should be a priority but, the Dems see it as a way to build their base. No doubt, it is. They also see this as an opportunity to knock President Trump out of a re-election bid.

The fact that is, the President doesn't have the votes in the House to get the Wall. The tide in public approval seems to be with the Dems whether I like it or not. My opinion is: Get what you can and survive to fight another day.

Rams

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to sound cold, but if missing a couple of paychecks could put someone in dire straits, they are already in big trouble.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You quoted me, so I assume you are talking to me, in reference to the above?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hate to sound cold, but if missing a couple of paychecks could put someone in dire straits, they are already in big trouble.

My bet is that at least half the people I know fall into that category.

Having just been through a three month hiatus from most income generating activities, I can assure you, I don't wish to repeat that experiment. I consider myself one of those folks who save for that rainy day. Most folks live from paycheck to paycheck and never save by choice. There will be folks who claim they have to have every dime they can get their hands on just to survive. Heard that story just the other day from a couple as they stood in line to buy their beer and cigarettes at a convenience store.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I'm going to have ulcers, I would rather they be caused by women than money.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don’t know if it’s cold, but Mortgages, medical, etc. can eat up savings pretty quickly.
I don’t know a single person out in the real world hustling to make a living who doesn’t depend on getting their paycheck every week.
The same way the bill collectors expect to get their money.

If someone loses their house or health over 2 adults acting childish just to 1-up each other, the problem isn’t with savings, it’s with the hired help.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks need to pay their way, not spend savings on frivolous things like TVs and gaming systems. Whoever signs for a loan on something, needs to pay for that loan on something or lose it. Plan the **** ahead, and not cause others harm by defaulting on your debts. Period.

The jobs that we take pose risks. One of those risks as a government employee is getting ****ed by OUR leadership. As an owner/operator I run the risk of not earning while out on medical. I am in this position currently, and planned accordingly for life.

Why is this so difficult for those on the left to understand?

OK, back on track...

Pelosi says that she canceled her trip. Bwahahaha! ****ing loonies!

Build that wall Mr. President.

I am a Patriotic Nationalist.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. The tide in public approval seems to be with the Dems whether I like it or not. .

Rams

well if you believe those cnn/msnbc/etc polls. you know the ones that said Clinton was a shoe in.
na, they never skew the poll to fit a narrative.

I'm going back to lerking. as I'm remembering why I took a break from here.
the arrow is moving left. for having a conversation and even though everyone will claim they don't , the arrow movement tells the tail of the tape.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I don’t know if it’s cold, but Mortgages, medical, etc. can eat up savings pretty quickly.
I don’t know a single person out in the real world hustling to make a living who doesn’t depend on getting their paycheck every week.
The same way the bill collectors expect to get their money.

If someone loses their house or health over 2 adults acting childish just to 1-up each other, the problem isn’t with savings, it’s with the hired help.

It hasn't even been one billing cycle. come on. the media is feeding a narrative and you're slurping it up. like gravy
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It hasn't even been one billing cycle. come on. the media is feeding a narrative and you're slurping it up. like gravy

This. All of this.

How about Leader Pelosi's thoughts? Well, here they are. https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=cqBP_1547833692

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The workers received a check this week, for the timethey worked in the previous pay period.

No one has missed a check as of yet.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The tide in public approval seems to be with the Dems whether I like it or not.

Most likely because when something hits peoples pocketbooks they notice. ( or the media scares them into that thought)

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-18-2019).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Most folks live from paycheck to paycheck and never save by choice. There will be folks who claim they have to have every dime they can get their hands on just to survive. Heard that story just the other day from a couple as they stood in line to buy their beer and cigarettes at a convenience store.

Rams

This is what I witness as well.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said “if”.

As for the other, I’m not talking about media, I’m talking about missing paychecks, and running into problems as your savings start to dwindle away.

But I could be wrong.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2019 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No one has missed a check as of yet.

I said “if”.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-18-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact that is, the President doesn't have the votes in the House to get the Wall. The tide in public approval seems to be with the Dems whether I like it or not. My opinion is: Get what you can and survive to fight another day.

Rams

I'm not really inclined to agree with that sentiment.

This is a President that, thus far, has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't believe in constant, one-sided concession and compromise.
That is something that the Dems are not used to, and sadly neither are a good many Republicans in Congress.

As we are seeing demonstrated again here, Dems are uniformly uncompromising when they are in a position of power, or perceive themselves to be.

Taking a "hard line" stance against the left is very refreshing and has actually proved fruitful on several important issues.

Remember that in March of 2018, after signing a $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill, President Trump clearly stated he would not sign further appropriations bills that did not include border wall security funding. By signing that bill at the time, The President avoided a government shutdown. But he vowed never to allow himself to end up signing a similar bill again. Now it’s that time.

I am also unconvinced of any polling data that the propaganda arm of the DNC media pushes on the public.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latin phrase meaning "false in one thing, false in everything." At common law, it is the legal principle that a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.
Considering the wildly mendacious history of the media for the past years, the latter part of that Latin phrase is most appropriate.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-18-2019).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching those self-important politicians cooling their heels in that bus was priceless.

If Trump caves on this, our country is lost.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seeing angry little Adam "Schiff-for-brains" (D) shuffle off the bus like a kid getting kicked off the school bus was priceless.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-18-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I'm not really inclined to agree with that sentiment.

This is a President that, thus far, has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't believe in constant, one-sided concession and compromise.
That is something that the Dems are not used to, and sadly neither are a good many Republicans in Congress..

I sincerely hope this President is successful and that I have incorrectly read the tea leaves.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2019 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Do the ones that are forced to work anyway since they are necessary, get back pay when the gov comes back online?

Yes. As do the ones that are forced to miss work (a paid vacation in my book).

If I was a Fed worker and had to wait for my pay, I am sure my creditors would know the money will come. They will earn more interest to boot. Bills (utilities, phone, etc) I think would be not much of a problem either, given my excellent payment history. Gas and food might be more problematic but hey, ... the people on government cheese have no problems.
I would get by.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2019 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump.... I love he closed Peloser down. I heard her group were already loading on a bus to go to the airport when he called her. Congress is still getting their checks...why is that ? They should be forced to stay in session until the shutdown is resolved. Trumps latest offer got the libs a lot of what they want. They just want to save face and not give him 1/2 of one percent of the national budget for border security. I still say my plan is best, better that a wall. Automated machine guns every 40 yards on motion detectors. Border patrol just needs to drive along the border and restock any ammo. Those saying walls dont work, isnt there one between north and south Korea. How about the Wall of China (over 10,000 miles), Berlin Wall, and Israels wall with Syria...they worked.

All the government workers not being paid WILL get every cent at the end of the 'shutdown'. For most that next check will be thousands of dollars...they dont lose a thing. Libs and the complaining workers want to make everything sound like they are not being paid for working. There is a big difference not being paid and not getting your check. One thing I cant understand is all the workers crying about not having money for food, rent or bills and it hasnt been a month yet. Most have not missed a single payment for rent or whatever yet. I also dont know anyone over 18 that doesnt have a credit card and its easy just to charge anything on it from gas to rent, or even walking cash. It wont matter if you run up thousands on your card...you just pay it all off when you get that $5000-$10,000 back pay check. I also dont understand why most with government jobs have NO savings. Ive always heard to have a savings of at least 6 months of your total bills. I find it hard to believe say an air traffic controller with a salary of $125,000-$175,000 doesnt have a few thousand dollars in savings. Hell I have $10,000 just in a checking account...and Im retired and doing very little work...last paying job was almost 3 months ago. I can understand people that work week to week on a paycheck, but those are minimum wage private jobs...not government jobs. My mailman drives a few year old Porsche.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-20-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock