Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  GoFundMe Is Refunding All Donations Made To The 'Build The Wall' Fundraiser.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
GoFundMe Is Refunding All Donations Made To The 'Build The Wall' Fundraiser. by Boondawg
Started on: 01-11-2019 08:53 PM
Replies: 12 (356 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 06-19-2019 06:30 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2019 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“The GoFundMe campaign that aimed to raise $1 billion for the border wall is shutting down, and the $20 million raised will be refunded to donors.

GoFundMe spokesman Bobby Whithorne told INSIDER that when the campaign was started, founder Brian Kolfage promised donors that all donations would be used to pay for a border wall between the US and Mexico if the $1 billion goal was met.”

"However, that did not happen," Whithorne said. "This means all donors will receive a refund."

https://www.google.com/sear...S:IE-Address&ie=&oe=

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-12-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... Apparently there's more to it.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

100% of the funds raised on GoFundMe will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose. To honor the commitment, we made to our donors; all funds raised, less the processing fees and refunds, will be transferred to a special purpose account to carry out the purposes and mission of We Build the Wall, Inc. I will personally not take a penny of compensation from these donations.

When I created this fundraiser, I said if we did not reach our goal we will refund donors. I am honoring that commitment today. We will promptly refund your donation unless you tell us you approve our new plan for action.

I WANT TO BUILD THE WALL!

You MUST tell GoFundMe you still want to Build the Wall or your contribution will not be included in this historic project.

ACT NOW. CLICK HERE TO SAY YES! https://bit.ly/2SIQyBg

If you want a refund for your donation, no need to do anything. You will receive your refund a few weeks after the 90 days expires and GoFundMe will notify you once your refund has processed. If you would prefer a refund now, you can request that here: https://bit.ly/2smynWq

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-11-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2019 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He can keep my $60.

Build that wall Mr. President!
Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally a charity that's not a scam exactly what it said it was going to be.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2019 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

He can keep my $60.

Build that wall Mr. President!

He can keep my cash too, Tony.

You 'merikuns are like the retarded cousins...not quite sure what to do with ya, but love ya anyway. Still family. !
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2019 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find this thread offensive. I am telling the moderator.

I find having a second negative thread about a wall and our Soldier that gave nearly all offensive to the morals and values that I follow.

See what I did there? And not a dollar spent on 100% legal marijuana.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2019 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I go about making sure my money stays in exactly?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2019 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

How do I go about making sure my money stays in exactly?

I do not know yet. I will post in the first thread about this when I find the information. No need for multiple threads, and even this one. Kind of like the OP posted to make sure that he had everyone see how liberal he is.

I am a Patriotic Nationalist.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks as if the OP won a battle, but he lay and rest during the war.

It has been a pretty damn great year thus far for America. Thank you Mr. President.

MAGA2020
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you call "won a battle" just mindlessly doing a cut & paste and parroting propaganda from a leftist rag.

Time for me to repeat it again:

"The truth almost always eventually comes out. It just takes time, and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-04-2019).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It has been a pretty damn great year thus far for America. Thank you Mr. President.

MAGA2020

I saw that on OAN a week ago. They've already built a couple of miles on private property. Because it was private property, they were able to get around the local politics and the judges couldn't interfere. They kept it under wraps for several months until they had gotten to the point where they had made some progress. Ever since they released it, they've had numerous threats of lawsuits by the left, but there's nothing they can really do. It's private land, and they'll be allowed to build it. It closes off a major gap in the border wall.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2019 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a scam. who got the compounding % as that money sat in that go fund me.

here, loan my some money for 9 months to a year and I'll refund it If the goal amount doesn't get reached.
While I pocket the interest on that 20 million that sat earning %.
nice gig if you can get it.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure any interest accrued went into the fund account too. Too bad more private people didnt use any of the money collected to errect walls on their property. Id love a 30/40 foot wall around my property...but the liberal local government wont even allow a chain link fence. All Im allowed is a foot high decorative type 'fence' that wont keep a dog out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock