Started on: 01-11-2019 12:22 AM
Replies: 6 (163 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-12-2019 06:17 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 291
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soooo....It seems when a female meth-head is being an ass, it is "impolite" to holler at them hard enough to make them burst out in tears....

Cop was smirking too and is "You know I have to warn you about this" ...REALLY ?

I guess this old guy can still bark when needed. Oh, well...guess she wont be banging on a door demanding to be let in, after being told "no" 3 times, anytime soon again.

(And she probably went to check her panties for the uterus I told her I'd rip out her a-hole --cop got a giggle out of that phrase )

IP: Logged

Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 449
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Referring back to your "moving" thread...

You've got a lot more patience than I do.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The problem is, where to go ?

Even small towns, population fruck-all, are struggling with the problem. Aylmer (Mennonite horse-and-buggy-central) has cops and EMT carrying noxoline now.

Even "going nort" is no help, there literally IS no place below the treeline that isn't dealing with this carp one way or another in this country.

About the only places to escape it are those places nobody lives, and there are reasons nobody chose to live there for over 200 years.

If we want to fix it, we are going to have to get Hitlarian and start rounding them up and dumping them in camps away from everybody since jails dont work...and you just KNOW how well that would fly.

Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey mem you say where to go? America.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shonyman32:

Hey mem you say where to go? America.

You guys have your own meth, crack and fent problems...hate to say it, but this sheet is taking over the continent.

https://globalnews.ca/news/...4vhk_5Kynj6bY37BLSBU

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 276
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

problem fixes itself if we'd just let it run it's course!!
Stop saving these people, as soon as most know, they are not automaticly going to be brought back from a o/d. it slow down, and the rest will just move on.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2019 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

problem fixes itself if we'd just let it run it's course!!
Stop saving these people, as soon as most know, they are not automaticly going to be brought back from a o/d. it slow down, and the rest will just move on.

Or Die.

Being one of those folks who believes people are responsible for the decisions they make and should be held accountable. The result of some decisions is deathly. Darwin was right. Let the chips fall where they may.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock