Started on: 01-10-2019 01:53 AM
Replies: 10 (215 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-11-2019 04:33 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 292
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Until we get this sh*t-hole Trudeau created fixed..

https://globalnews.ca/news/...nada-breath-samples/

Basically, the new "crime" is drinking within 2 hours AFTER driving. Yeh, sure the courts will get rid of it in 3-4 years, and in the meantime....You don't even HAVE to have been driving, just somebody disgruntled SAID you were and if you have had a few you are frucked....in a nutshell, unless you are a tea-totaler you are a permanent criminal up here now.

Here is what it does to me...My truck hasnt moved since Monday. Didn't have a need for it since parking at the Uni is expensive (and hard to find at the best of times). I am just as fast and a ton cheaper jumping a bus to get up there. What I did today. I grabbed a 6-pack on the way home and I've had a few typing stuff up tonight...All one of these dopers I am constatly bumping heads with has to do is call in a "report" and the cops can bang at my door anytime tonight, and I am frucked without a leg to stand on.

What I think, with TruDUMBS well-documented Muzzie-love (he even tried to pass Hersey laws to prevent criticizing Ice-Lam) is he is try to "sneak in" Shiria under different means, bnecause what we have now is for all realistic purposes an complete ban on alcohol for drivers without putting it in so many words. They are using our driving as a means to enforce an alcohol ban. Makes The Muzz mighty happy to be getting their own way.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-10-2019).]

IP: Logged

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would anyone want to go to Canada anyway?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting? As it reads, the Police can take you away for drunk driving without catching someone drunk driving. This will be a tool that leftists, even here, will use to make life difficult for those that they hate.

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Why would anyone want to go to Canada anyway?

The Wife and I had lunch in Creston just north of the Idaho border two weeks ago. We take the Fiero on day trips often. Beautiful country. We are taking the Selkirk loop in the spring. Just perfect roads for us to travel on. Every bend around a mountain is absolutely awe inspiring.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-10-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would submit that the mere existence of poutine is probable cause for the entire population to undergo a sobriety test.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What? Poutine is awesome!

So MEM, tell us more about those Hershey Laws.

Originally posted by Tony Kania: This will be a tool that leftists, even here, will use to make life difficult for those that they hate.

At their core, I think that's what the political shenanigans are all about: oppressing people who you dislike. It's very Orwellian.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-10-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a strong feeling that not a one before this post has ever reached across the internet to harm another. Thank you.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
What? Poutine is awesome!

So MEM, tell us more about those Hershey Laws.

At their core, I think that's what the political shenanigans are all about: oppressing people who you dislike. It's very Orwellian.

From the Canadian Civil Liberties Association:

The Canadian Civil Liberties Association has expressed concern that mandatory alcohol screening will unfairly affect racial minorities who are disproportionately singled out by police for traffic stops.

"Civil rights advocates question Canada’s new impaired driving law — but feds say don’t worry"
https://globalnews.ca/news/...ng-law-civil-rights/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-10-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The roadside tests nobody seems to be that worried about...Its the whole "2-hour AFTER" thing that is bugging the hell out of us....AND that the cops can bang on your door or walk into a restaraunt or bar and demand a breath sample anytime they want just by saying "we have a report of you driving erratically"...even if you weren't driving..and we have NO right of refusal at any time..It is now guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it has to come down to only one of two alternative futures, one being laws like this one, and the other being mandatory installation of a breathalyzer as part of every new road vehicle, I'd go with the breathalyzers.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If it has to come down to only one of two alternative futures, one being laws like this one, and the other being mandatory installation of a breathalyzer as part of every new road vehicle, I'd go with the breathalyzers.

OR, the way humans have always dealt with tyrannical governments when pushed too far. That's the 3rd option and the libs are getting preeetttyyyy damn close up here.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-10-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I would submit that the mere existence of poutine is probable cause for the entire population to undergo a sobriety test.

I would submit you south-westerners still owe me a few trillion bucks for bad Tequila....or a few bottles of the GOOD stuff ...nooo, its never made me dance...nope..neeevveeerrr....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock