she'll be comin round the mountain when she comes by shemdogg
Started on: 01-03-2019 10:22 PM
Replies: 17 (388 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 01-06-2019 02:23 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha, how about Alexandria Casio Keyboard for 2028! She ain't ageing so well is she?

Click to show

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-03-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2019 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Ha, how about Alexandria Casio Keyboard for 2028! She ain't ageing so well is she?

Click to show

Oh, yes it is !
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know we've had some pea-brained morons in congress, but that girl takes the cake. She makes Mike Tyson look like a genius.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I know we've had some pea-brained morons in congress, but that girl takes the cake. She makes Mike Tyson look like a genius.

She's going to be their poster child for a long time. Get used to her, there is no getting rid of her.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nancy Pelosi, she ain't!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2019 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The video of her dancing is great. Honestly. It is something that students did for a class project, looks like all enjoyed it, and has been available for a very long time. It made the rounds early on in her Congressional drive.

I just cannot see how even the very far right could use this against her? The past several days have shown the liberal rags claiming otherwise?

I have my eye on Michigan's new "Congressmuslim". You know, the one with Israel covered over on her office world map, and Palestine written in bold. The one that when asked about her first words to her children about her new position she exhaled, "“We’re gonna go in there, we’re gonna impeach the mother****er”.

Due process? Innocent until proven guilty? Non bias?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-04-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's the one on the left. With the eyeglasses. Rashida Tlaib, from Michigan. Just checked in with that "impeach the Mutha'Phukr" remark" about the President.

But don't let that other one slip through Zone Coverage on a Go Route and burn ya' deep. That is the other of the two first-ever Muslim women to be seated in the U.S. House of Representatives. Ilhan Omar, from Minnesota. Slender build. Looks like a speed demon. I'd suggest bumping her right on the line of scrimmage. Don't give her a Free Release.

And what goes better with that than a link to good old Aljazeera online?
https://www.aljazeera.com/n...181105161422470.html

------------------
"Never Stop Trolling"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-04-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ask Ilhan Omar and her husband/brother to take DNA tests? See what her response is.

I know that her first step as a Congressmuslim is to allow head gear. Her very first mission is self gratification. Not community.

Not really an edit here. More like an addendum:

Muslims cannot remove church from state. Think about that for a moment. This goes back to values. America was founded on...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-04-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The video of her dancing is great. Honestly.

I certainly enjoyed it.

But she is still a moron.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19405 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Tlaib has bigger hands than Trump and Rubio put together.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2019 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But she is still a moron.

Of the highest order! I reckon her to a warm potato.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nancy Pelosi, she ain't!

She's a cutie, gotta give her that.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

No, no I don't. I heard her. I wish I hadn't.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man Id totally bang some sense into ol radio shack casio keyboard. Def dug the dancing video, I thought it was something somebody made up lol. Rinsey your comments were hilarious but reealistic!

go hillary lol

shem
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2019 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to change it up here. A very candid and straightforward message, instead of my more usual "improv" or "stand up comedy" approach.

I most definitely did not like it when one of the two new Muslim women "in the House" said very publicly that she really really wants to "impeach that [M.F. expletive word] Donald Trump."

That is Rashida Tlaib, the new congresswoman from Michigan.

I have seen it reported on MSNBC that this remark was greeted with mostly bipartisan disapproval from the new House of Representatives.

I have seen the disapproval of this remark from Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings--two very senior House Democrats--and I think they both acquitted themselves very expertly and smartly in the way that they expressed their distance from Rashida Tlaib on that remark.

I just discovered the reaction to it from the already famous AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and I have to put a black mark against her for her reaction to it. I don' t like her reaction to it. She seems to have a "No problemo" attitude about, as is reported by the New York Daily News.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...ZS?OCID=ansmsnnews11

On the plus side, at least Rashida Tlaib has the honesty to stand up for her remark and the attitude that is behind it, and has not offered any phoney-baloney or mealy-mouthed "apology", as is so often the case with politicians and other public figures. She has not come out with any nonsense like "I'm sorry if anyone was offended," or "I didn't realize I was being recorded on video," or "I did not mean for my words to be taken literally, as I was only speaking figuratively," or any other such oft-recited blarney. Good for her.

It isn't necessary for every one of her Democratic colleagues to come out explicitly and express disapproval of her remark--and the attitude(s) behind it--to avoid being hit with a "black mark" about it from me. As long as they don't come out and put themselves directly in line with the Rashida Tlaib remark, I do not require any explicit reaction from every one of her Democratic colleagues.

I could enlarge on my thinking about this even further, and perhaps I will do that, but not at the immediate moment.

I don't have any black marks in my "book" against the other new Muslim congresswoman, Ilhan Omar, from Minnesota.

If anyone is really "revved" about this, to the point where they wouldn't mind looking at a fairly brief news style report--and even beyond that, the 10+ minutes of video that is embedded within the report, at the end of it--I recommend it.
https://www.aljazeera.com/n...181105161422470.html

The video is an Aljazeera "Up Front" interview with Ilhan Omar.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-06-2019).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2019 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“We’re gonna go in there, we’re gonna impeach the mother****er”.

Due process? Innocent until proven guilty? Non bias?

Good luck with that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock