Started on: 12-29-2018 12:48 PM
Replies: 23 (496 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 01-27-2019 02:45 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 298
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2018 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NSFW. Loud audio and swearing.

Just going to post stupidity. Comment at will. Post accordingly. Call out actions that you deem immoral. Not what your feelings tell you, but times when disrupting society goes too far. The lefties will neg me for the actions of their brothers and sisters.

"This is America"

IP: Logged

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2018 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course we have this.

shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man Im glad im not in retail and stuck w some shitty job where I have to take that bs. The pansy in the vape store was hilarious, what a total douche. WAAH WAah! lol

shem

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-02-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you just walk into a room and kick the chips off of the table. I was not expecting discussion with reality from you, but you just NEVER STOP TROLLING.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How does my message change the Topic?

Let's say some other forum member decides to look at this Topic for the very first time, or to look at it again.

They read the messages that came before the one from me. And then they read my message. And so, what... they forget about whatever thoughts they may have had, before they encountered my message? Really?

OK, I didn't take this Topic at all seriously. I still could. But up to now, I haven't.

If the pace of activity here had not slowed all the way down to "watching paint dry", it's very possible that I would not have created the message that you just reacted to. I think that was like the one (1) new message that I have put up in maybe the last 24 or 36 hours? Aside from this back and forth about it.

Which would you rather see? A new message that you are not enthused about having been "Trolled" into reading or becoming aware of? Or no new message at all? Isn't it like "MoPar or No Car"... you want to have "No Car"..? Really?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I just thought of a new angle to try. A "bank shot", as they say in billiards.

Scroll backwards a short ways and see what I just did to my own "deviant" message.

Amazing.

"NEVER STOP TROLLING."

A great punch line for an OLMBC (On Line Messages Board Coach). If there were such a thing. Just say it to the team when they gather in the locker room at Half Time.

Well said.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 177
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kick shots are more difficult.

Any novice can get lucky with a bank shot.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NSFW Language and violence.

Happy New Year!

I see a relatively polite Officer, and one belligerent idiot. What say you?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=eGRN_1546484607

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-04-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2019 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is too easy...

I am becoming less and less impressed with the actions of the left. This is unacceptable in society.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uXyf5_1547047264

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2019 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shem

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mental illness? I am assuming he is a student, but they just let him go? So many question that should have never been asked here.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oops.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2019).]

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2019 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats no woman, thats a man man!
reminded me of some ol dice clay

thats just great
you meet the girl of ya dreams
ya wine her
ya dine her
ya get home
put ya hand up her skirt
n ya holdin a tree trunk!
What the hell do ya say then?
Hey for a chick u got some set a balls!

lol

Whats the name of the operation where a man goes to a woman? I know the opposites called an addadictomy but ive never heard of the other one.
nyuk nyuk nyuk

shem

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2019 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The news interview of the transponder losing their shat in Game Stop.

"Justified." That is how the left feels when they act against anyone or anything that they cannot handle. "I felt justified sending shat to fellow members."

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9HUBg_1547705423

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-17-2019).]

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2019 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny comments on the link, even a fiero reference lol
that one o u guys?
shem

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 284
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

, he called them perverts.

Back on the topic title ... immorality.

The border wall. The Dumb publically elected public leaders, who have went on camera to say and said among other things, that the wall is immoral (Pelosi and her sheeple), that they don't work (too many to choose from), have voted for them before, notably on Nobamas watch. Schumer, is on tape saying illegal immigrants are not like immigrants, that they should be treated differently. Now he is saying they ought to be treated the same as everyone else in America.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One thing you can count on with politicians: their moral compasses tend to point in whichever direction is most convenient at the time.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Literally falls into ones lap...

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Definitely the offspring of pure genuises
what a wonderful world

shem

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sadly the o/p doesn't understand these videos are made and posted to make them money. and you are helping their cause by watching it and posting them here.

hint if no one watch, they not make the video's
As they not be making money from youtube off them.

most of these type video's are as fake as cnn msnbc news reports.
but that doesn't STOP some/ many from eating them up like gravy.

common sense and logic some have it some don't.
JUST SAY'N.
------------------
TRUTH IS NOT AN INSULT,AND REALITY IS NOT AN ATTACK.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-27-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 177
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking of immorality.....

https://www.google.com/url?...BegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw 0Stspcwuucdaf9W3KB0WSP

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 284
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Speaking of immorality.....

I read about that. Immoral ? Absolutely. I think a case could be made for calling that evil.

Sad ? Absolutely.

The people who vote these type villains into office are villains themselves.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Should you ever be concerned about the content of what your children are watching? YouTube feels that this is acceptable...

Edit: I have been to the AVN awards. You don't want your kids watching this.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-27-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock