Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Disabled Vet start go fund me tor the wall (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Disabled Vet start go fund me tor the wall by engine man
Started on: 12-21-2018 07:35 AM
Replies: 134 (1956 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 01-26-2019 03:40 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok this is your chance to do something i donated $20 and it is not a scam as far as i can see he was on Laura Ingraham show on fox last night ths is the link to the go fund me page https://www.gofundme.com/Th...U1PC6CX0rRwMCeVrq_rw
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I donated yesterday afternoon- it’s been great watching that number go up, up, up in such a short period of time. Went up 4 million since yesterday afternoon.

If it’s a waste of money, at least we can choose to waste OUR money and get it built. If it’s not going to “fix” anything, at least let’s see it sit there and not fix anything.

I still cannot fathom why anyone would be against having a physical barrier. Even if it only cuts down on the number who get in, it’s better than NO WALL. I’ve heard that this would reduce potential future (Democrat) voters from coming in (and it would significantly reduce the number of pregnant women trying to pop out an anchor baby)

Anyway... glad this is happening, can’t wait to hear the reasons why this money can’t be used to build the wall.

Has Trump said anything about this yet?

I know he’s still involved with the whole “gov shutdown” thing.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no trump has not said anything yet but it may take awhile before he knows about it i can say you bet your bottom dollar that if the dems find out about it they will cry foul
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Over 11 million now.

I don't know that it'll be useful. I listen to Mark Levin and he explained the other day how it wouldn't matter if some anonymous person donated the entire amount. Congress still has to approve the project.

But Mark has been wrong before (I know, hard to believe.) and I'm hoping he's wrong now.

I donated a bit now. After my near month unpaid vacation here I'll be able to give more if it's still going.

Brad
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are plenty of funds, they just sent nearly 40 billion of our tax money to Israel for their borders there just in august. Sure rammed that through without a hitch, I didn't see a reduction in that amount to fund our own borders then.

Stop the budget that's about to go through that includes over 10 billion in aid to Mexico, demand wall funding, shut it down tonight if the demands aren't met. Bring the Syria troops home, majority of Afghanistan soldiers to save many billions of dollars.. and declare the border a national security issue and let the Military build the damn thing. It's not like he doesn't know this already.

No idea why people think a gofundme page was needed, if only for a "show of support" that people want the wall built.. well duh, that's why people voted for him in the first place and why he tweets about the thing daily, it's pretty redundant. We pay enough in taxes, send way too much to other countries, spend too much on Liberal bullshit and the queer agenda. It's time an actual leader figures out how to use our tax dollars for things WE want. A wall would be great, not a rusting uncoated iron fence.. as well as a standardized voting process that's secure...

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 12-21-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2018 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

There are plenty of funds, they just sent nearly 40 billion of our tax money to Israel for their borders there just in august. Sure rammed that through without a hitch, I didn't see a reduction in that amount to fund our own borders then.

Stop the budget that's about to go through that includes over 10 billion in aid to Mexico, demand wall funding, shut it down tonight if the demands aren't met. Bring the Syria troops home, majority of Afghanistan soldiers to save many billions of dollars.. and declare the border a national security issue and let the Military build the damn thing. It's not like he doesn't know this already.

No idea why people think a gofundme page was needed, if only for a "show of support" that people want the wall built.. well duh, that's why people voted for him in the first place and why he tweets about the thing daily, it's pretty redundant. We pay enough in taxes, send way too much to other countries, spend too much on Liberal bullshit and the queer agenda. It's time an actual leader figures out how to use our tax dollars for things WE want. A wall would be great, not a rusting uncoated iron fence.. as well as a standardized voting process that's secure...

I don't think the gofundme page will ever go towards building a wall, but it does do something. It's an "in your face" to the d bag lefties that would rather see people die crossing an unguarded border (300+ so far this year), than build a simple wall. It takes back over the narrative that the left keeps trying to change.

12.5 Million so far.

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 12-21-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2018 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left are freaking the **** out over where I choose to spend my money.

I put in a twenty yesterday afternoon. My money. I earned it. I spend where I please after necessities.

Merry Christmas!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2018 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You boys got a little help coming from Canada.

Yup, I just pissed off about 1/2 the country (the left half )

I dont care.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 12-21-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's up over 14.5 million and growing at a rate of about 200k an hour right now.

I figure Saturday and Sunday will be the big days for it, and remember, this is right before Christmas when funds are tight for most people. Heck, thanks to my better 3/4, I'm more nervous than usual... I think we got presents for people she thinks we may be related to this year....

Brad
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2018 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nearing the top GoFundMe ever!

Again, folks are losing their frickin minds about this. So much anger about where I want to place money. Where so many want to place their hard earned funds. I am even going to put some of my funds into the Fiero today. Is that OK snowflakes? Can I put earned dollars into the Fiero?

Yes, I am a Trumptard!

Merry Christmas!

Listen to Chuck. Is this what you want? Does he not listen to his own words of past? History folks, history.

Or this recent history? BTW, we have the votes Ms. Pelosi.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-22-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2018 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's going to be HUGE! Big wall! The biggest!

PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have a question. If this wall does not get approved, does he keep all the money?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-22-2018).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2018 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know and would not mind as he is a triple amputee Vet so i would not be mad but since it is a private fund and not the government the government has zero say as he could buy land and build a section of wall on the border

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 12-22-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2018 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Vet is in talks with the White House. They are currently setting up how to dole it out. The web site state that 100% of the funds go to the wall.

A really cool read...

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2018 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So I have a question. If this wall does not get approved, does he keep all the money?

I thought about it a bit as I donated, and realistically I kinda hope he just gets to keep the money if they won't use it for the wall.

The GFM is more of a message to the Government that we are serious, as I said before, I don't think it can get built this way.

$15,643,352 of $1.0B goal right now.
Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 12-23-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2018 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5567 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Update 10
Posted by Brian Kolfage
4 hours ago
Hey guys people out there are trying to discourage you and spreading lies. I'll set it straight.

If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.

Furthermore, we are pushing on, the wall has not been funded yet. DON'T STOP! THE MISSION CONTINUES!

Sign our petition, we are taking it to DC to show the support! WeFundTheWall.com

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 12-23-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2018 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 23 hours since the last update.

$16,399,001 of $1.0B goal
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2018 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw it days ago and love the idea. 1B isn't enough. It'll never hit that. I think the money is refunded if a goal isn't met. I think the wall is a great idea to create American jobs. To find the wall. Stop all foreign aide. Put vets and all the troops we take out of countries to work building the wall. Then we put soilders on the wall with less than leather weapons. I'd prefer lethal, but that would never fly. Heavy penalties on anyone employing an illegal. Immediate deportation. We don't owe due process as they aren't a citizen. Hire homeless and give food and board. Levy hide import taxes on Mexico. No sanctuary for refuges under any circumstance. No school, babies, etc for illegals. Immediate deportation. Help our country first. Homeless. Vets. Mental illness. Hungry kids going yo school. Deadbeat parents. Tax churches.
What do I know. I'm not the pope.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

He has already setated full refunds if not able to be used for the wall.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone on the left started a GoFundMe for ladders. That's too funny.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Someone on the left started a GoFundMe for ladders. That's too funny.

It’s almost like a wall is ineffective.

I would happily support stricter immigration policy if it was a net negative for the world, but apparently it’s okay to let other humans be raped and murdered so that individuals in the US can stay wealthy.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

So, you leave your front door unlocked and leave your keys in your car, right?

I would happily support stricter immigration policy if it was a net negative for the world,....

I believe that, because most policies that you support yield a net negative.

....but apparently it’s okay to let other humans be raped and murdered so that individuals in the US can stay wealthy.

So, in your addled, racist mind, the rest of the world is filled with rapists, murderers and thieves, and you hate this country so much that you would rather that they were here so that they could rape, murder and steal from Americans.

Oh, and.....

Merry Christmas, Donald Trump is still your president.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19457 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Here is a visual representation to help you grasp the concept:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-25-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2018 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would happily support stricter immigration policy if it was a net negative for the world, but apparently it’s okay to let other humans be raped and murdered so that individuals in the US can stay wealthy.

Merry Christmas!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So we should let them in our country so they will stop raping and murdering in theirs? Just trying to understand what it is you are saying here.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2018 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its retarded people trying to make rational people understand their retarded ideas. No matter what you say to them theyre dumb, they cant understand anything other than 2+2 makes 3. Whereas normal people can at least make 4. Mentally challenged doesnt sum it up. It all comes down to the haves and the have nots. Have nots will always be bitter because theyre too dumb to make anything of themselves so they have to get back at those who do by trying to take their success away. All men are created equal- yeah bullshit. U make your own bed in this world.

If they can show the money will go to building the wall ill donate. I think the big cost is labor. Id go work for free for a few weeks on the wall, ill bet many real american men would. Ill bet most of the immigrants would too for a green card.

shem
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Threedog:

I know people, close family even, that has been raped and/or murdered. I do not think you have any inclination of what your words actually mean. I am saddened for you on this front. Not looking to knock you in this thread. I am offended for the memory of those you know nothing about. Not mad at you, but you are rather offensive towards many of us here. Only name calling and accusations flow from your fingers.

Do you have any happiness in your life? Breathe young man...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-26-2018).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The vast, vast majority of immigrants do not rape, murder, or steal. The vast majority are running away from that. All evidence points to that, but y’all don’t like real facts. Additionally, you don’t live or work with immigrants(I do), so it is amazing you can make these assumptions just based off of news reports from fear momgering websites and Fox News.

I do love how if I make a single comment in O/T, I get a dozen pissed off reaponses regurgitating Sean Hannity’s talking points from the week before
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The vast, vast majority of immigrants do not rape, murder, or steal.

So very true. But, Mexico has found 631 convicted felons just one set of the caravan of 10,000. Even if only they were the criminals, and all of them, over 6% are felons.

The vast majority are running away from that. All evidence points to that, but y’all don’t like real facts.

Where would you like me to get my facts? Honest question. I am well educated and attempt to stay current.

Additionally, you don’t live or work with immigrants(I do), so it is amazing you can make these assumptions just based off of news reports from fear momgering websites and Fox News.

My family are immigrants? I have hired many immigrants recently. I will again without a doubt. I also have hired Americans.

I watch more Cnn and the likes than Fox. Fact.

I do love how if I make a single comment in O/T, I get a dozen pissed off reaponses regurgitating Sean Hannity’s talking points from the week before

I hate Hannity. Period.

You did not get a dozen responses. You got response from less than 5 people, and I wished you a Merry Christmas? Math young man.

My gawd man, you take automotive help from me in one thread, and absolutely hate on me in every other thread. This bothers me greatly when my hand gets bitten after feeding the dog.

I have noticed a strong degree of hate coming from the left this holiday season. I am so unaffected that this was my favorite Christmas ever. I did not receive anything other than a model car from my Son this Christmas, and I could not be more happy for it!

How many people did you feed this Christmas?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-26-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Additionally, you don’t live or work with immigrants(I do), so it is amazing you can make these assumptions......

Said the assumptions boy.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The vast, vast majority of immigrants do not rape, murder, or steal. The vast majority are running away from that. All evidence points to that, but y’all don’t like real facts. Additionally, you don’t live or work with immigrants(I do), so it is amazing you can make these assumptions just based off of news reports from fear momgering websites and Fox News.

Here is a fact for you: I have hired, worked for and along side more immigrants from more varied regions around the world than you have ever met in your brief miserable existence. You haven’t got a clue about the real world outside what you read in Mother Jones and The Village Voice.

Again, you admit that the rest of the world is far more dangerous and cruel than this great nation that shelters you. As the left is always quick to point out, that is so very xenophobic. You are a closet racist.

PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Additionally, you don’t live or work with immigrants(I do), so it is amazing you can make these assumptions just based off of news reports from fear momgering websites and Fox News.

Listen here buddy. You don't know spit about my life and what I go through. I'm sick of you pissants on the left telling me how I am living my life, and what my experiences are while proclaiming that I can't know anyone else's experiences.

You are a piece of dung.

Brad
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5567 posts
Member since Jan 2012
One of these mindless scum of the left called into a radio show last week proclaiming that we (whities) had never dealt with racism, or had to have "the talk" from their parents about how to live when dealing with the Police...

I get so sick of the assumptions from them. They scream "You don't know what I deal with!" and then turn around and tell you what you deal with.....

1. I'm the whitest guy in any room. I've been tested via DNA (And my dance moves.)
2. I've lived in real Ghetto.
3. I was initiated into the Bloods as a kid. (I was just 10, and we didn't take it seriously back then, I wasn't "beat in", I had knives thrown at me and burned a car down (It was an old abandoned car).)
4. Because of #2, I've had the police hold me just for the color of my skin.
5. I've had the police come to the house multiple times because all the neighbors blamed anything on "Them white boys."
6. Before we got our license Mom had "the talk" with us regarding what to do when we get pulled over by the Police so we wouldn't get shot.
7. I've been arrested on made up charges.
8. I've had people not hand my change back, and just place it rudely on the counter.
9. I've had to clean up from narcotic addiction.
10. I've been mugged several times.

Life sucks. Nobody cares what the color of your skin is. They care that you aren't taking advantage of them. When you allow any group of people to get ahead for any reason, people will not like that group. They aren't "Immigrants", they are "Illegal aliens", and they force all the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS to the back of the line because they take advantage of the system. By default they are lawbreakers, they are starting their "relationship" with us by breaking the law. If you wanted to hook up with a chick, and you started out by breaking into her house, how do you think things will work out?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I have noticed a strong degree of hate coming from the left this holiday season.

They're upset.

Like every other fantasy and wet dream they've had for the past 2+ years of getting rid of the President the latest one also evaporated like smoke through a keyhole.

Robert Mueller was supposed to deliver them their dream just before or after the November midterms.

It didn't happen.

They're upset.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-27-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One difference between Americans and citizens from other countries is that we don't run from trouble, we stand and fight.
It's a lesson they should learn.
Stay home and fix their problems.
Sometimes you have to die to fix it.

Arlington VA, and the cemetaries in northern France bear witness to my words.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2018 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I hate Hannity. Period.

You did not get a dozen responses. You got response from less than 5 people, and I wished you a Merry Christmas? Math young man.

My gawd man, you take automotive help from me in one thread, and absolutely hate on me in every other thread. This bothers me greatly when my hand gets bitten after feeding the dog.

I have noticed a strong degree of hate coming from the left this holiday season. I am so unaffected that this was my favorite Christmas ever. I did not receive anything other than a model car from my Son this Christmas, and I could not be more happy for it!

How many people did you feed this Christmas?

The “crimes” of these 600 are mostly for illegal entry, which do not “rape murder or steal”...try again.

I love how that was the one and only “fact” I got in response. You guys talk about how pissed off liberals are, maybe y’all should invest in mirrors!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2018 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2018 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Government CAN Build The Wall With Brian Kolfage’s GoFundMe Money

https://bigleaguepolitics.c...ages-gofundme-money/
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2018 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The “crimes” of these 600 are mostly for illegal entry, which do not “rape murder or steal”...try again.

I love how that was the one and only “fact” I got in response. You guys talk about how pissed off liberals are, maybe y’all should invest in mirrors!

The multiple "Merry Christmases" you received don't count? You are pond scum man. All you are here for is to lie and skew things. How on earth can you even pretend to yourself that you are on the right side if you have to constantly lie?
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2018 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5567 posts
Member since Jan 2012
$17,428,499 of $1.0B goal
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors