Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Disabled Vet start go fund me tor the wall (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Disabled Vet start go fund me tor the wall by engine man
Started on: 12-21-2018 07:35 AM
Replies: 134 (1956 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 01-26-2019 03:40 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When threat levels rise, as they did during the previous administration, 'reigning in' military spending is irresponsible.
The Democrats played their hand and forced the budget through, I don't think the scenario was accidental. They are trying the same tactics now, only using different issues to leverage their power.
As to your comments on other spending areas, Medicare and Social Security are programs that have been misused by the DC swamp since their inception.
Why are people who have never paid a dime into the system able to draw S/S disability benefits? Congress.
Where did S/S funds go? Ask LBJ how the VietNam war was funded.
Politicians keep piggybanks in this way, and then have that audacity to declare programs like S/S and Medicare 'entitlements'.
I call BS, and so should you.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know i keep hearing walls don't work i want to see the study that show it has zero effect but i know that it will be a cold day in hell before the left ever shows me that study
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
That is President Trump.

I absolutely cared about illegal immigration, and this forum would prove that. MANY here alone spoke of this quite often within these walls. You are forgetting this, or do not understand? As well as other concerns within this nation, you are projecting.

Health care costs are going up due to those that do not pay. There is a thread here with links about an illegal alien family that bilked Sacred Heart Medical Center here in Spokane for $1.38 million dollars 9 years ago. Just one child's care that went unpaid and the hospital had to eat the costs.

So, I am a lap dog/sycophant? Smooth, real smooth.

Let us say that you $58 billion number stands. That means that for every tax paying citizen (not those that do not pay), they owe Just under $40,000 per year toward illegal immigration. Give or take a few thousand. And you wonder/blame President Trump for this deficit?

Healthcare costs are (mainly) up from an aging population and increasing drug costs:
https://www.investopedia.co...e-costs-keep-rising/

I'm basing my claims of immigration issues based statistical evidence which I provided. So while I applaud you for being consistent, there are many who are arguing for this that simply aren't.

How do you get $40,000? Are you suggesting there are only 1.4MM tax payers in this country?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2019 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Click to show

How do you get $40,000? Are you suggesting there are only 1.4MM tax payers in this country?

I figure about a third pay. Most do not, or are not of age. You are not wrong to point that out. Not at all. I was wrong and corrected while you responded.

I cannot go in loops with this. My values hold. As should yours. We are not enemies, yet the "Plastic Media" and the likes of Pelosi and Schumer claim that we are.

Did anyone watch President Trump or Speaker Pelosi this afternoon?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Healthcare costs are (mainly) up from an aging population and increasing drug costs:
https://www.investopedia.co...e-costs-keep-rising/

Click to show

This link does not even address those that do not pay?

Investopedia is an internet company.

The author has a bachelors/masters in music teaching. He is majorly progressive. PBS writer. He tells stories. https://www.investopedia.com/contributors/53825/
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2019 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
President Obama 2014 ~

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-10-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
"That's because there's a wall there Jim."

Actually proving that walls work.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=SSsv_1547151707

Edit: A lot of information here. Also, no reason to bump it for me to post that which is apparent.

CNN against truths as reported by a local Sand Diego station...

Or here where a Seattle newsroom went all out anti President Trump on air during his speech. I bet that you did not hear of the firing of the technical director of that newscasts programming, did ya'? (Truthfully, I found it quite comical with poor timing. He should have just done a silly Youtube video.)

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2019 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hundreds of illegal immigrants are found dead of exposure in the southern Arizona desert each year. They are led there by coyotes who charge large sums of money to lead them to remote areas, then abandon them. This fate is only marginally worse than that of those who are met and taken to "drop houses" where they are held hostage in small, windowless rooms guarded by automatic weapons, as their families who remain behind are subjected to ceaseless demands for ransom. If there were a wall, this would not be possible.

The news reports generally don't tell the whole story. They leave out some of the more distasteful details. The wall will end this suffering. The wall is not immoral. Those who oppose the wall only facilitate and prolong the suffering and death. That is immoral.

edit: Americans do not cause this suffering, except by making such a great nation that others aspire to join us. Americans do their best to stop this inhumane tragedy.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-10-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well said.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very well said.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2019 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not letting this go...

Numbers:

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-21-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2019 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a Ted Cruz fan, but this is a good listen as to the state of affairs. Even if you are left, take a listen to what YOUR leaders are voting for instead of telling US what you think.

Just take a listen...

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CSPAN should be available over-the-air, and there should be enough channels to broadcast a lot more of the various hearings and debates.
Use the money now allocated to PBS and NPR to finance it.
People like reality TV.
It doesn't get more real than this!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Not a Ted Cruz fan....

I am a big fan. During the primaries, he was my first choice.

I am satisfied with the way it turned out, but I would have loved to have seen the American people given the clear ideological choice between Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders, an election centered around two diametrically opposed principles. I believe it would have been a refreshing and enlightening debate.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock