Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Long time no see fellas!! I started a magazine!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Long time no see fellas!! I started a magazine!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 12-09-2018 08:56 PM
Replies: 8 (304 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 04-09-2019 09:37 AM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone!! Since finishing the Rottin Chop and selling my chop I have been busy with my other love Photography. It has led to me now starting a magazine with a few friends from my exotic car club.
We are building a high-end magazine full of cool cars with models posing with them. We have lots of articles going into the magazine and keeping the advertising to a minimum so it is nothing but cool stuff! Check out our websites!!

https://www.exoticautomotivemagazine.com/

or our facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ex...lBMleFPGtQ_1D9RLeec1
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2018 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Hey everyone!!

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a bit since I got on here, we changed the name of the magazine do to a bit of an oversite of it having the same name as a **** Site Um oops!! Well, A lot has changed for me obviously since selling my Choptop and finishing the Rottin Chop and getting that sold for John. I have upgraded a bit in cars and now work with exotics. I am very fortunate one of my partners in the magazine has the means to buy stuff like our Custom Bespoke Lamborghini Huracan Magazine flagship car. It was the 2018 SEMA winner and can be seen in our magazine and on our facebook page. We recently took it to Green Bay for the Motorama show and ran into another member of the forum who is building the Pantera kit car. I think he liked the cars we brought to the show and was nice meeting another member here. The Magazine is now called Exotic Automotive Magazine. I still love Fieros and will be doing another chop in the near future once I get some free time. That Front end I got from Fiero Fiberglass that I never got around to putting on the chop that has the lights like a Lizardo is for sale as I have no car to mount it on any longer so make me an offer I paid around 800 for it and a bit more for hid lights and stuff to put in it. Also comes with a hood free. Come say hi on the Facebook pages, there is the main page and we have a forum page that you can share stuff on. Here is the link to the main page: https://www.facebook.com/exticautomotive/
and here is the link to the Forum page you can post on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2165446943706022/
See ya!! and keep building those cars into cool customs, I will be doing a section in the magazine soon based on Fiero Customs!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
You can see me being interviewed here too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct1w1OxqkGA&t=12s
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2019 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on! Hard work and perseverance! Keep chasing those dreams.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-07-2019).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Right on! Hard work and perseverance! Keep chasing those dreams.

Thank's man, it has been a fun ride so far! Getting to drive some of the supercars has been a dream come true!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock