I believe this would be referred to as a mental illness by 2.5
Started on: 12-04-2018 08:45 AM
Replies: 27 (333 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 12-11-2018 04:57 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.theguardian.com...-as-20-years-younger

Dutch businessman, 69, seeks to legally identify as 20 years younger

"Emile Ratelband told a court in Arnhem in the Netherlands that he did not feel “comfortable” with his date of birth, and compared his wish to alter it to people who identified as transgender.

Ratelband said that due to having an official age that did not reflect his emotional state he was struggling to find both work and love. He has asked for his date of birth to be changed from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969.

“When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car,” he said. “I can take up more work. When I’m on Tinder and it says I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.”

-

In a radio version of this story it was said that the courts final reason they couldn't do it was that governmental run systems depend on age, such as voting, legal age to do things, etc.

IP: Logged

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
In a radio version of this story it was said that the courts final reason they couldn't do it was that governmental run systems depend on age, such as voting, legal age to do things, etc

Down with Institutionalized Patriarchal Government-Subsidized Out_Of_Control AGE-ism..!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-04-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Down with Institutionalized Patriarchal Government-Subsidized Out_Of_Control AGE-ism..!

Interestingly, Matriarchal referring to women, when women do seem to be the ones who like to "turn 29" for the 10th year in a row, that this appears to be a dude objecting to growing old.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Makes ya wonder if his real intent is just to game the system.

Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome To The Age of Chosen Personal Reality.
Where you only have to wish it to be true for it to be so.
Followed by a demand that others agree.

"I believe I am this, so you have to believe I am this to. You are hereby required to validate my personal reality & ignore yours."

I believe anybody can feel they are anything they want to be.
Just don't demand that the World change to suit your feelings.

"Personal" feelings about oneself should be just that; personal.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-04-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Welcome To The Age of Chosen Personal Reality.
Where you only have to wish it to be true for it to be so.
Followed by a demand that others agree.

"I believe I am this, so you have to believe I am this to. You are hereby required to validate my personal reality & ignore yours."

I believe anybody can feel they are anything they want to be.
Just don't demand that the World change to suit your feelings.

"Personal" feelings about oneself should be just that; personal.

Hopefully most of the rest of the world still sees it this way as well.

Sometimes people need to realize "I feel" isn't a reason, and doesn't mean something is true.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-05-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The phrase "you can't make this stuff up" or "truth is stranger than fiction" sometimes fits too.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTClick Here to Email Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I don't know if this person is serious about this or not,..but I like to think he is challenging the current trend of social political correctness. Keep pushing the limits till people wake up and realize the craziness in this trend.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He says he does not want to lie, but that is exactly what he is doing. He wants to lie and he wants the courts to back him up.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 390
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well we will all at some point face age discrimination. Sure its not legal but it is what it is.
I have held up well and if someone guesses my age lower I don't correct them unless its a cop lol

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
I have held up well and if someone guesses my age lower I don't correct them unless its a cop lol

That must be very nice for you.
All I ever get is, "Sir, are you alright?!"...

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

That must be very nice for you.
All I ever get is, "Sir, are you alright?!"...

If you don't know if you look old fall down. If people laugh at you then you still look young. If they rush over to make sure you are all right then you look old and they are afraid you could die and ruin their shopping trip.
Perhaps try and not fall down so much in public and you wont feel as old

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well ya'...it's not like I dig it!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't know if you look old fall down. If people laugh at you then you still look young. If they rush over to make sure you are all right then you look old and they are afraid you could die and ruin their shopping trip.

What does it mean when you fall down and they rush over and steal your wallet?

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregoryClick Here to Email FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:He says he does not want to lie, but that is exactly what he is doing. He wants to lie and he wants the courts to back him up.

So, are you saying the he that says he is a she and gets the documents to agree updated is lying? I am so triggered! Huh!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

What does it mean when you fall down and they rush over and steal your wallet?

You live in or are visiting a bad area?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTClick Here to Email Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

So, are you saying the he that says he is a she and gets the documents to agree updated is lying? I am so triggered! Huh!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTClick Here to Email Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

So would it be lying if an naacp board member is white, but says she is black, or a politician isn't Indian but says she is?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

So would it be lying if an naacp board member is white, but says she is black, or a politician isn't Indian but says she is?

Not in the BIZARRO world of 2018 America!

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

We saw Nkechi Amare Diallo at Walmart the other evening. She was on the phone talking loudly throughout the store about some Christmas party or the other. A LOT of makeup people.

Today, and today only, I identify as a pickle. Preferable a large dill pickle. Refer to me as no other than "Pickle Boy" for the next 23 hours and 43 seconds please.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 292
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here is where the WHOLE problem started.....fruckin teapots !!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
We saw Nkechi Amare Diallo at Walmart the other evening. She was on the phone talking loudly throughout the store about some Christmas party or the other. A LOT of makeup people.

Today, and today only, I identify as a pickle. Preferable a large dill pickle. Refer to me as no other than "Pickle Boy" for the next 23 hours and 43 seconds please.

Pickle Boy..Vlasic? Gedney? Milwaukee? What are you?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Pickle Boy..Vlasic? Gedney? Milwaukee? What are you?

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pickle Boy, what kind of pickle are you in?

BHall71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What this dutch guy is trying to do is no different than what people ARE doing today with gender. It's just as ridiculous and IS a mental illness that has been pushed on society as acceptable.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pickle Boy, what kind of pickle are you in?

Like a pickle in a warm, tight, taco.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like a pickle in a warm, tight, taco.

TMI lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock