Started on: 12-01-2018 02:24 PM
Replies: 2 (108 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 12-01-2018 03:05 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Love this!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MEM stole an F-18?

I'll bet he's headed for Tijuana!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-01-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2018 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

MEM stole an F-18?

I'll bet he's headed for Tijuana!

HEY...lets keep thing straight...I've never in my life stolen an F-18, although I have serviced 3 of them.

Flown a Piper Senneca, yes--but any idiot can. Its like driving a dump-truck, just with slower response time.

An Apache ?..lets not go there, it is not the only slowest twin in the air, it steers like a row-boat and wallows like a whale..Its just fast enough that you wont walk away from the crash, and just heavy enough to leave a crater that will frack up somebody's day..Left out on one of those..look down, thats where you are going....but you were stupid enough to get in one in the 1st place..

There is a reason NASA puts champanzies into cockpits..
Its not to see how fast they die..its to find out if pilots can scratch thier nuts, look at all those..wait..what...and..what..bling bling...wait, where were we going and what does this button do ??

Yeh---we are about the same sometimes....fracking blows my mind that anybody ever trusted us enough to get into one, let alone form a mile-high club !! (yes, sex in the air in a DV-20 Katana is how I cought Joan....find a picture of a cockpit of a DV or a DA--now you figure it out, 5 thousand feet in the air.

A Pawnee, with enough power and a foot over the dirt and going under wires, just to get a picture?.........well...that was over 15+ years ago, and I have no memory of those events.....

Wanna play again ?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 12-01-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock