George H W Bush dies at 94 by shemdogg
Started on: 12-01-2018 12:09 AM
Replies: 8 (193 views)
Last post by: randye on 12-03-2018 12:03 AM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP pres! Man I was in early high school/grade school when he was pres. Hogans heroes was still on tv
As a surviving member of majestic 12 u did good sir, but then so did all who didnt have a mysterious death from that group

shem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2018 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had something typed up to say..but, nevermind...

Thank you will do.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your service sir. You were a true patriot and you will be missed
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

Thank you for your service sir. You were a true patriot and you will be missed

X2
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP.

I don't see GWH Bush listed as a member of the majestic 12, but there was this guy....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 12-01-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
George Bush did a lot of cool and interesting stuff. But sadly, many people will only remember him as a "read my lips" meme.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in the Navy when he was elected. Stood on the "quarterdeck" of our building when they took down Ronald Reagan's picture and put up his.
Spent a year under his command. There were changes, some I cant get into, I wouldn't call him one of the best that I have lived through.

RIP
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I was in the Navy when he was elected. Stood on the "quarterdeck" of our building when they took down Ronald Reagan's picture and put up his.
Spent a year under his command. There were changes, some I cant get into, I wouldn't call him one of the best that I have lived through.

RIP

Yeah, not gunna lie... I'm not a fan of the guy. He served his country and didn't get the "protected status" that many soldier sons/daughters of politicians get.

But... not a fan of him. He was a total dickhead to Ronald Reagan, and the only reason Reagan picked him is because he wanted to bring together what was perceived as a "fractured" Republican party.

Other than his service, and building a coalition to help defend against Saddam's conquest goals... I can't really think of anything that he did that was all that meaningful.

He was the epitome of establishment, and honestly... I consider him the Mitt Romney of his time.

Never the less, RIP...
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists just can't stop being leftists:

NY Times' George H.W. Bush Obituary Can't Avoid Fake News About Supermarket Scanner

https://www.newsbusters.org...void-fake-news-about

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock