Started on: 11-30-2018 08:52 PM
Replies: 3 (124 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 12-01-2018 01:19 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2018 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its planned for tomorrow, let you know how this turns out....

Step #1....reserve the buildings games room as private.
Step#2...acquire alcohol. The more the better.
Step#3...Invite a dozen friends with about 2 dozen dogs over for a beer.
Step#4...Obtain 3 garbage bags FULL of balls, everything from ping-pong to footballs and soccer balls.
Step#5...

Dump the bags on the floor, have a beer, and laugh your guts out...

(We did this a couple years ago and I damn near ended up in an ambulance laughing so hard)....

The whole thing takes about 2 hours to finish...Believe ME they can finish off balls a lot faster than any human can finish off beer...

<edit>...ever seen a Chihuahua argue with a Rottie over a soccer ball ???...

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-30-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget the pork-o-rama cookoff! lol

shem
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dogs would always go nuts over bowling balls. For some reason, dogs have no sense of 'size' and would spend hours trying to pick up what they must have thought was a very odd tennis ball. Three or four hours later they would finally give up and come trotting over to me, covered in slobber and boasting the worlds biggest doggy-grin.

After a quick bath in the tub, they were back to normal and ready to tackle that strange tennis ball again the next day!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2018 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

My dogs would always go nuts over bowling balls. For some reason, dogs have no sense of 'size' and would spend hours trying to pick up what they must have thought was a very odd tennis ball. Three or four hours later they would finally give up and come trotting over to me, covered in slobber and boasting the worlds biggest doggy-grin.

After a quick bath in the tub, they were back to normal and ready to tackle that strange tennis ball again the next day!

I cant do that with Merlin...he bites a tennis ball in one snap then chews the rest in 1/2 an hour. Golf balls dont fare much better. The last about 45.

Little Jug, about a foot tall and just powers on, that a couple M/C buddies have started calling "tank"...nothing stops him.

For a free internet find, Kim really found a good one .

(as I sit here with 3 packs of dollar-store tennis balls shreded around me, and he wants one more game)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock