Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The "Moore" the merrier. Michael Moore on GM plant closures. 'Brings down the house.'

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The "Moore" the merrier. Michael Moore on GM plant closures. 'Brings down the house.' by rinselberg
Started on: 11-28-2018 12:03 PM
Replies: 8 (293 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 11-29-2018 08:53 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris Hayes and Michael Moore utter English language phonemes about the GM auto manufacturing plant closures
Michael Moore: "Trump doesn’t understand he’s been played by GM."
7 minutes of video content
https://www.msnbc.com/all-i...82192195892?v=raila&

Occasional exposure to Michael Moore stimulates your immune system and boosts your resistance to political pathogens of the Left-handed stereoisomeric chirality.

"After General Motors layoffs, more bumps ahead for U.S. auto industry."
Dareh Gregorian for NBC News; November 27, 2018.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ead-u-s-auto-n940386

Many of the U.S. workers impacted by these actions will have the opportunity to shift to other GM plants where we will need more employees to support growth in trucks, crossovers and SUVs. GM’s transformation also includes adding technical and engineering jobs to support the future of mobility, such as new jobs in electrification and autonomous vehicles.
Statement issued by GM

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Moore of the same" or "Déjà vu, without a clue"

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a Gary Cohn slash Goldman Sachs slash Tom Friedman "The World Is Flat"-style GLOBALIST, I doubt that I could fall in line with all of Michael Moore's likely ideas about How To Fix Things. I think Michael Moore overlaps with the Bernie Sanders orbit on those topics. Bernie was sincerely against the U.S. being part of the Trans-Pacific Partnership or TPP, and Hillary just went against the TPP because she thought that would be more "politic" during the election cycle.

I would sign the papers to incorporate the U.S. into the Trans-Pacific Partnership in a heartbeat.

If they'd let me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-28-2018).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you haven't seen "An American Carol", you might find it amusing.
Then again, you might not.

The whole film is available on Youtube.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to take a look.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Moore lacks any notion of integrity, he is so far left that most of my Demoncrat friends roll their eyes at the mention of his name.

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often forget how quickly time flies by the older we get. Hard to imagine that it was ~9 years ago that we "bailed out" General Motors and Chrysler for 52 billion dollars.

I'm going to go through EVERYTHING... just because I think people forget who got played... not President Obama... not the Unions, but the God-damned Taxpayer.
1 - Let's start off with #1. When has a company ever needed 52 billion dollars... TO GO INTO BANKRUPTCY? If that wasn't the biggest crock of **** I've ever seen or heard. No one seemed to question how odd it is that a company apparently is going to file for Chapter 11... debt forgiveness and re-negotiation, and we give them 52 billion dollars?

2 - Obama said "he" didn't want to own a car company. I guess he was right, if we take him at exactly what he said. HE didn't own one, but the American people did. We NATIONALIZED General Motors and Chrysler when... during a holiday or Super Bowl or whatever it was... he quietly converted the debt to Preferred Stock... hence, we now owned two car companies.

3 - Obama said "he" didn't want to RUN a car company. Again, guess he was right, because the American people ended up running one. When no one was looking, late on Friday night, he converted all the preferred shares of GM to "common stock" which allowed Obama to become "majority shareholder." They immediately voted everyone out of the board of directors and hired all Obama acolytes, including people who had no experience running a car company but had made political donations to him.

4 - Other stuff... but I'm on the phone and the wife is nagging and my daughter is screaming...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock