Started on: 11-23-2018 12:51 PM
Replies: 2 (130 views)
Last post by: davylong86 on 11-23-2018 09:17 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm in love...

LISTEN to what she is saying. Europe is gone, Canada is on its last legs, and the USA has one hell of a fight on its hands.

Dad said the same thing, was glad to be old and lived his life before all of this....and he grew up in WW2 Denmark and was Danish infantry.

I'll say the same thing he did...I'm sorry, I'm not big enough to stop it. We tried, gawd we tried...but at the end of the day any vet, pilot, cop, firefighter you see is just one man who breaks and bleeds the same way you do.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be awesome if she was married to President Trump. She don't have the looks the 1st lady does but, she like Trump say the hell with political correctness. Would have been fun to watch the left carted off to the nut house one by one, day after day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock