The Turdmaster 5000 by shemdogg
Started on: 11-23-2018 12:06 AM
Replies: 7 (257 views)
Last post by: shemdogg on 11-24-2018 07:04 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im workin in high end homes very often and see these automated sh!tters often. They crack me up man, heres some pics of one from the other day. This is a simpler model, some have displays and touchscreens with an insane amount of features depending on brand and model. Auto seat, auto lid, auto flush, variable spray/variable temp/ positionable cheese blaster, heated dryer, variable temp seat, cd/dvd/md, hov stickers, pyschiatry advice, am/fm toaster over, bluetooth, usb, etc -so many damn options. It even has a motion sensor that lifts the lid even when you stealthily approach. I had to install a new tp holder in the marble where the blue tape is, and that damn seat drove me crazy. I unplugged it during the install and all the user settings were lost. I told them to tell the lady to tell the personal assistant to tell the homeowner danger the cheese blaster may be in the wrong position

What a turd! lol

shem

[This message has been edited by shemdogg (edited 11-23-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That must be the human version of those automatic mechanized cat litter boxes.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's quite the sh*thole!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2018 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, **** !!

Years ago I came up with a spring that would hold the seat UP. Sold the rights to it for I think I got $1,000...

I called it the "Man-Spring"

Feminists were NOT amused

Still arent, I guess......now where is the remote to blow-dry my balls ??

(Holey crap, I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt)
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I thought I was fancy with my slow down toilet seat lids.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is one of Toto toilets w/ WASHLET seat to add Bidet features. https://www.totousa.com/
Just the control on wall seat starts at ~$700 to close to $2000.

They make many more types of toilets etc over the years but brand is mostly sold in Japan and maybe Europe until more recently. Now sell at Lowes etc.
Is an older recall on some Toto models. https://www.engadget.com/20...-due-to-fire-hazard/

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 11-23-2018).]

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bidets are more sanitary than just using toilet paper. They don't clog up the sew system like wipes did when they were popular a couple years ago.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2018 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No cheese blaster for me man. papers always gotten the job done as sh!tty a job it may be.
unless you got the 3 seashells thing figured out...

shem

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock