The Clinton's speaking tours... by 2.5
Started on: 11-15-2018 08:51 AM
Replies: 12 (354 views)
Last post by: steve308 on 11-23-2018 11:57 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard they tried to get thousands of dollars per ticket.
No one seems to be showing up.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Clinton Foundation gravy train has dried up. Gotta find alternative sources of funding graft.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard a rumor the other day that HRC really wants to run again in 2020.

We can only hope that's true.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-15-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Heard a rumor the other day that HRC really wants to run hobble again in 2020.

We can only hope that's true.

Rams

Fixed that for ya....

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Fixed that for ya....

Trump spoke here a few weeks before the elections, in support of Martha McSally. People started lining up before the sun came up although the event didn’t begin until the evening. They had to stop letting people into the building when the crowd went over 6,000. By that time, all the parking lots were full and people just kept coming. I heard estimates over 10,000 people showed up.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

The location is an airport that used to be Williams AFB. For perspective, the building is a hangar that used to house large cargo jets such as the C-141 and C-5.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

On the other hand, Bernie Sanders spoke at ASU a few days later. When the TV news showed the entrance to the auditorium, an hour or so before the event, there was absolutely no one in line. Zero, Zip, Nada. The left could barely even get together enough people for a game of twister, even at a university.

Don't they look like an enthusiastic bunch?

This is another reason that I am skeptical of the election results.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-15-2018).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You nailed the point that I been thinking thru out this election, Media bull crap coverage and democrap lies seems to be the rule of the day now. How in the hell can the president go on these sold out tours all over the country and the Dems cant fill a barn in the whole state of Iowa. Just noticed the guy on the right with the Bernie FN Sanders shirt, lol.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 11-15-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bernie, heh, = what kid doesn't want free schooling / free money?
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:
You nailed the point that I been thinking thru out this election, Media bull crap coverage and democrap lies seems to be the rule of the day now. How in the hell can the president go on these sold out tours all over the country and the Dems cant fill a barn in the whole state of Iowa. Just noticed the guy on the right with the Bernie FN Sanders shirt, lol.

And yet they keep winning key elections, even in Red strongholds. I just don't get it.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

And yet they keep winning key elections, even in Red strongholds. I just don't get it.

They come and go, that is why we have executive orders. A well paved pattern by the previous President will be followed like a Tesla following the curves of the road.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Bernie, heh, = what kid doesn't want free schooling / free money?

They all have student loan debt because they all got stupid liberal arts degrees that they can't do anything with.

I'm shocked at how ignorant kids have become today. I was an idiot when I was younger, but I learned to fix my own problems.

These kids with massive student loan debt, really needed to think about WHY they were getting a degree, and what they expected to get out of it.

Should they have gone for a vocation first? Should they have gotten an Engineering degree instead? Maybe a CompSci, or maybe something else?

Most of these liberal arts degrees have a super-narrow focus that only a random select few positions are hiring for.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After high school already had a part-time job to pay my way. I attended a two year technical community college and worked week ends (36-40 hours) and two jobs in the summer. I had several job offers upon graduation and took a great job where I went to night school, working days. It lasted a few months as the draft board said my number was up and I enlisted. I never had any debt for schooling. The Air Force had me in training nearly a year and a half before being sent to Vietnam. After that tour I was station in California and took classes at Riverside community college.. lots of math classes.

Once discharged, I went back to my good job in NY and attended day classes, working nights.

These politicians offering free stuff don't understand that someone else is paying for it, me for one, and I'm tired of picking up the tab for these "deadbeats".
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

These politicians offering free stuff don't understand that someone else is paying for it, me for one, and I'm tired of picking up the tab for these "deadbeats".

Or they understand, and are working toward a special goal of their own.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can have CNN lie to me for free.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock