Alternatives to Obamacare by Notorio
Started on: 11-08-2018 09:55 PM
Replies: 5 (187 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 11-10-2018 06:57 PM
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have found any good alternatives please post in this thread. Particularly interested in CA solutions. We've called many companies here and they have mostly referred us to Covered California's web site (which has nothing but ACA-compliant policies.) What is really strange is that NONE of them admit to having heard about the new 'short-term' policies (now allowed for 3 yrs vs Obama's 90-day mandate) and the new 'association' policies.

Here's a couple of links for any fellow sufferers ...

Obamacare Whats New

Trump Clears Way for Health Plans to Compete with Obamacare

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quit your job. Get hired somewhere that will only work you 20 hours a week for minimum wage and go on welfare to get medicaid.

Oh wait, you said good alternatives.
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to start looking too. I usually use a broker, they shop around and find the best deals and take a small finders fee. I would think theyd be up to date on whats possible. Try allied brokers in palo alto

shem
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Quit your job. Get hired somewhere that will only work you 20 hours a week for minimum wage and go on welfare to get medicaid.

Oh wait, you said good alternatives.

Droll, very droll

Shem thanks, I will give them a try ...
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see your from California...… problem is easy to solve …. take a quick trip south, turn around, pretend you don't speak English …. It's all free now.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If youd have joined the military Veterans Administration is fine. I have not had a single problem like you hear the liberals whine about. Ive gotten appointments for next day if I needed one. They actually try and give me more than I even want like insoles for my feet to put in shoes which are just fine without them, and free prescription glasses I also dont need...dont need them at all for my drivers or pilots license. But I let them give me a nice pair of prescription sunglasses. Im only very slightly nearsighted.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock