Started on: 11-08-2018 08:37 PM
Replies: 3 (143 views)
Last post by: Khw on 11-09-2018 12:43 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didnt get exactly what I set out looking for, but I stumbled across a deal too good to pass up.

LOADED 2003 F-150 XLT. Even the brake peddle is power adjust on this thing. .

Not a SPECK of rust anywhere. 4-door, short box with a snap-down tonneau cover and hard box liner. 4.6 engine so its got a good compromise of power and fuel economy.

A hair over 100,000 miles (I already converted to dumbass units for you guys). It was the retirement truck of a Ford dealership mechanic.

$2500. Needs a small exhaust leak fixed but other that that its good to go, AND he is sneaking it in for me at his old dealership for a low-(cheap)-cost repair and saefty so after licencing, taxes and everything else I still wont be over $3500. I'll get some pics posted when I pick it up next week.

This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, and the newest one I've ever had.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-08-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shonyman32

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds like an incredible deal.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
100,000 thousand miles? That truck has only lived a 1\4 of its life. Nice find, cant find good used trucks that come on the sheep side anymore in my neck of the woods.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, and the newest one I've ever had.

All kidding aside, it sounds like a nice truck.

I borrowed a Lariat version of the F150 when we were moving, same body style but might have been a 02. Personally I hated it but I have never been much for bigger trucks. I like my trucks a bit smaller and much closer to the ground.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 11-09-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock